Monday 23 December 2013

Because I love You LAST PART 5

PART 5

There were mixed emotions that he was going through at the moment and neither couldn't able to differentiate between them nor control to express all of them.

Somewhere, he was angry at her for leaving him, but at the same time his happiness was at the ninth cloud and his heart at rest.

The only thing at the end he knew was he would broke down emotionally any moment. The last 36 hours had been a hell for him, but he had to manage himself, he had to gather himself to be her support.

"Khushi you here?" he started the conversation casually, layering his emotions with calmness.

"Arnav ji aap? Aap...yahan kya kar rahe hain?" (Arnav ji you what are you doing here?" she stuttered.

She clenched her saree pallu tightly as the poison had slowly started it work. Her head spun. But she told herself "little more pain then you are free Khushi!"

Arnav didn't answer to her question and in quick few steps he went close to her to embrace her in a tight hug. Eventually even after thousand tries to control himself, he gave up.

"Arnav ji!" she whispered in shock at his sudden, unexpected breakdown.

Arnav immediately pulled away from the hug. "Do you even have any idea how worried I was? Do you even know how every second was getting harder for me since I got your letter. All kinds off negative thoughts were hovering over my mind. And you here? Do you any mere idea? No, how could you even care Khushi? You don't care about anything!"

She simply smiled. "Did anyone tell you how cute you look when you are angry?" she asked.

"Here I was so worried about you and you are smiling? And what did you even mean by it would be too late?"

"Arnav ji, I do care for you!" she answered and her eyes kept on shutting making her harder to focus, as her body had slowly started to demolish slowly and slowly.

"That's why I took this step!  Today, everything would be fine. I will be fine, you will be fine. Our families will be fine. Our lives would be okay."

"What do you mean Khushi?" he asked confused at her weird behaviour and talks.

"It's too late Arnav ji to explain! And a perfect time to say goodbye. I am glad you came. I am happy to see you. I thank Devi Maiyan that he sent you when I needed you the most and today you are here again at the perfect time, so that I could forbid you the last good bye!" She said as she cupped his face and collapsed on the floor, along with her the bottle of the poison too fell from her lifeless hands.

Arnav was too shock to realize what she said, what he heard, and what happened to her?

 Until, a bottle with a rattle sound came rolling towards him the moment it left Khushi's hands and it hit his foot.

He squatted down in shock and took the bottle in his hand. The label on it read POISON.

He threw the bottle from his hand and in seconds she was in his hands.

"Khushi!" he screamed loudly as he held her limp body. 
"Khushi open your eyes!" he literally shook her.

"Khushi you can't do anything such. You can't leave me, Khushi! Damn it please open your eyes...Khushi..." he pleaded again and again.

"Arnav ji!" she mumbled.

Arnav immediately looked at her. She was breathing. Yes, she was breathing.

"Khushi I won't let anything happen to you!" he said more to himself than to her.

Meantime, he took out his phone to call Rohan, and told him everything.

"Khushi if anything happened to you, I won't survive too I promise that Khushi please open your eyes!"

Khushi heard it and got scared. "Please Arnav ji, you won't do anything!"

"Khushi if you could I would...you have to keep your eyes open for me otherwise you are here I am here...I will end my life with you!"

"No, Arnav ji why would you!?" she cried.
"Because I love you damn it!"
Khushi was shocked to hear his love confession for her...
But it indeed was really late!
She took her last breath hearing the 3 words, in his arms.
"Khushi," he shook her  hardly to bring life in her, but there was no response from her side...He tried to initiate her heartbeat but she laid there lifeless.
"Khushi if you left me what's the point of me living?" he said with plain expressions on his face.
He took the poison bottle that he had taken and drank the remaining content kissing her for the last time he too collapsed beside her...
At last he fulfilled the promise he had made to her.
***
"What the heck you did Nidhi?"
You guys must be thinking right?
I know it's obvious...
***
Arnav hadn't fulfilled every promise he made...He promised her that there will be an end of Shyam, there will be an end of an evil! He promised they would see the end together and he would be happy more than her...
And Khushi?
She had died in guilt!
She had to come back again!
It was only possible if they both would come again!!!
____________________________________________________________

1 comment: