Monday 23 December 2013

Because I love you PART 3



1st October

"Khushi only once I found you I will not dare let you leave me, I promise!"
Arnav determinedly promised himself.

There was a new sense of hope, a life in him. Even though Khushi wasn't exactly with him, but the news of her being in Mt. Abu had brought a ray of hope that eased him to some extent. He was not fully, but was at peace.

He drove his SUV at the fastest pace possible and dialled the number of his agent to book his ticket to Mt. Abu.

Meanwhile, he kept on thinking where he had read about Mt. Abu. After dugging well into his memory lane his mind actually clicked.

***Khushi's personal diary entry***

Diary Entry: Oct 1st, 1987

1st Oct: The most important and memorable date of my life.

Today I have turned 23 and my dad 54.

Happy birthday papa! :)

Me and dad share the same birthday!

It's the day that has the most beautiful memories that I could recall, cherish and make me feel like, I am still that 8 year old Khushi, that spent precious days of her life with her dad in...

Mt. Abu!

A place where I was born, at that place now there is an orphanage home beside my home, after my dad's and mom's name.

The place where I had spent 8 years of my life with my dad. The picture of those days is still in my mind, but the picture is blurred.

The days I still remember are the memories that I could keep in my heart forever.

The moments that I don't remember are always refreshed by the pictures and the video tapes that my dad always used to click and shoot of me and himself.

The most important first step of me. Whether it was when the first I learnt to said pa, instead of Ma or the first time I started walking by holding dad's finger, and the first time when I took the first step on my own. 



The memory that I still remember on top of my head is the day I went to school for the first.
I remember how much I cried that day, and dad too broke down seeing me crying. And believe me I hated myself for that I couldn't see the tears in my dad's eyes, just like he couldn't in my eyes.




That day I learnt to be strong, to fight with my fears, for my dad, who was my mom and my dad. I wanted to be like him. In all this, dad was always on my side and just like that I wanted to be his support.

After my mom's death he was living for me, but life didn't had decided something else for him, for me. He left me too the same day as today. 1st October.

I am sad, but no I won't cry because I am my papa's daughter. Wherever he is? For him I will always be strong!

Happy birthday and R.I.P papa!

Your daughter will always love you!

***
"What was the day today? 30 September and tomorrow is 1st October," Arnav immediately came out of his trance.

He felt his heart in his throat. His nerves were twisting making him uneasy with worries.



"No, Khushi please I beg you don't take any such step that would do no good to anyone!" Arnav begged.

He was restless as he waited for his flight to take off. "Just few hours, God please keep my Khushi safe!"

He clenched his hair in frustration and anger. Fresh tears had formed in his eyes, that wasn't taking name to stop.

***Mt. Abu Khushi's former home town***

She sat in one of the darkest room, in the corner, where not by a mere chance a single ray of light could enter.

She was trembling in fear, her arms wrapped tightly around her knees protectively as someone was going to kill her.

There wasn't anyone but she could feel the monster present everywhere. Laughing seeing her in that condition.

Today, she was in her own house, where she had spent the important days of her life, and exact 1st October, her birthday, her fathers's birthday, her father's death anniversary. Being in this house after so many years she was feeling there is nothing that she really needs, except a peaceful sleep. 



For forever.

"I am sorry Arnav ji, I am sorry ma, babu ji, bhua ji, payal jiji, for the step that I would take," she said as her voice quivered and her whole body shook with her sobs. She was broken from inside and she was adamant.

"I can't live any more, I am sorry Arnav ji, please do forgive me, I can't be strong, I can't be the person you wanted me to be. I can't be the one again that I was."

***
"Karan I am here in Mt. Abu where you guys are?"

"Arnav unfortunately we are still stuck at the Mumbai airport. There is a some major problem. But don't worry there is a detective officer Rohan Kapoor, he is there investigating. I text you his number just call him and he will be there with you."

"Karan you know it's getting too late."

"I know Arnav but I apologize for that, but believe me police and Rohan would definitely help you!"

"But I think there will be no need of anything. I have got to know about Mt. Abu. It's Khushi's birth place, the only possible place she would come."


"That's an amazing news."

"Only if Khushi is here. Now I am going there and will hopefully reach Khushi in just few minutes."

"I would pray that you find Khushi. And Arnav please gather yourself, if Khushi is there then everything is fine! You take care and tell me as soon as you get to know about her."

"Yes!" Arnav answered.

***
Her whole form quivered when the loud noise of clock that struck sharp 1:00 AM startled her. It was the time Khushi was born.

Khushi absentmindedly got up from the dark corner where she had hidden herself, so that nobody knew that she was there, the orphanage was next to it, even they didn't know of her presence.

Because she knew if anyone there got to know about her presence the very first person to know about it would be Arnav, who would be looking for her like crazy. She had decided to take the step that would end all her pains, it would end the worst memories that would haunt her until the day till her death. Now she had no determination, no reasons to live.

More she would try to keep herself alive more It would remind of that monster who took her 

self-respect from her.

"Shyam Manohar Jha," the name that twist her nerves until her each part of her brain, her mind, her whole body is totally wrecked. His face still haunts her in her dreams, her days, her nights.

The person who used her to quench his inner thirst for her body.

The reason why Arnav married to her, so that world doesn't point finger at her.

It wasn't like he was scared, and it wasn't also not the case that Khushi was wrong.

If it wasn't Khushi who had asked to swear on her, Arnav would have taught every jerk of this world who dared to play with innocent lives.

Even though he promised Khushi that just for her family's respect he won't tell anything to anyone. But he had put his own wish in front of her that he had to marry him. Khushi was already going through the worst but he wanted to help her, the only possible way was by her side all the time.

However, if he had promised that no matter what he won't tell anything to her family but it didn't mean that he could just let go of the person who didn't once thought, before taking her dignity, her Khushi's dignity, had to face the worst.

Shyam had just not ruined Khushi's life, but Arnav's too. He had injured the soul with whom Arnav's soul had connected to. 



To give Khushi justice he could have fought for the whole world.

He had given justice to Khushi when Supreme Court had ruled their decision on Khushi's side.

The decision to "Hang till death!"

"Now another 10 hours, Khushi you will get the justice. You will see the end of that evil right in front of your eyes!" Arnav said as he just couldn't able to wait to meet his Khushi and end of that beast.

"Khushi, more than you I will be happy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment