Monday 23 December 2013

Because I love you PART 1


***
CHAPTER 1

Was it the real reason they gave for their marriage or there was any underlined truth that both Arnav and Khushi had kept from everyone?

***Flashback***

"Khushi, where are you?" Arnav asked as he came into the room. But she didn't respond. He again asked when he didn't get response from her.

"HP!" he shouted to enquire where was she.

On hearing Arnav's call HP came rushing into his room.

"HP did you see Khushi?" he immediately asked as he appeared at the door.

"No, bhaiya. I actually haven't seen her since afternoon. But I heard her telling Anjali di that she was going somewhere for an important work. She might get late and asked not to wait for her either for the lunch or the dinner!"

"Important work? And she didn't tell me about it!" Arnav thought.

"Bhaiya may I go? And you need something else."

"Yeah can you get me my black tea?"

"Ji Arnav bhaiya give me five minutes!"

Arnav nodded as he loosened his red tie.

Today it was quite a busy day for him. Three meetings in a day and continued for straight 12 hours he just didn't even get time to talk to Khushi. Even in the morning he left at sharp 7:00 AM when she was fast asleep. He stretched his tired muscles a bit and sat on the bed as he ran his hand in his hair.

"Chote, you have come where is Khushi?" Anjali asked as she came into the room.

"What Khushi with me?"

"Common Chote it's not time to joke. She told me that you have called her for an important work so you and her will be home late!"

"What? But I didn't call her and what important work? I didn't even talk to her, since I was too busy."

"What?"

"Yeah."

"Chote do you have her friends numbers just call and ask if she was with them!"

"No, di I don't have but she has a diary in that she might have."

"Okay, you check them. Call and ask since then I call Gupta family she might have gone there!"

"But you know she can't go there."

"I know Chote there is nothing wrong in asking."

"Okay, di you ask and I call her friends numbers!"

***
Anjali went down stairs and Arnav walked to the night table to get Khushi's diary, that she had kept her diary in.

But all of sudden his eyes fell on the note that was tucked under the vase. He suspiciously picked it up, to read it. His name written on it especially, caught his attention.

He quickly unfold it to read it...

Arnav ji,

I don't know how to start, what should to say, except thanking you for what you did for me. Arnav ji, I know how much you have gone through due to me, how much you have suffered because of me. Despite knowing everything about me, you married me to save my self-respect. But what I did for you? Nothing. Except being an unwanted life partner. ("No" Arnav's mind screamed. His heart fluttered giving him a heart ache as he continued to read Khushi's note.) I am seriously shameful that just because of me so many lives have been ruined. Your's; because of me every dream of you to get a good life partner was shattered; your family's, who accepted me even when I wasn't their choice, I wasn't your first choice; my family's, who gave me their name, unconditional love. In the end, I proved that I wasn't their blood, Bhua ji was right. I wish only once I had the chance to apologize, but I am not that strong Arnav Ji as you. Since, childhood I have been a burden on everyone. First for my mom, who died right giving me birth, then on my family and since now on you and your family. But I won't do one more mistake Arnav ji. Today I will make everything right. I will free you, my family from the guilt that they carried for raising me. By the time you read this letter it might be really late. If you could please forgive me please do so. I know you have a heart of gold and you will. Arnav ji, in the end just want to say marry a girl who really deserves you. I wish I had the courage to talk to you before leaving you but I couldn't that's why I penned down everything in this note that I couldn't have able to tell you directly.
I will always be grateful to you. Thank you once again for doing so much for me.

Sincerely,
Khushi.
The letter fell from Arnav's hands the moment he read the very last line and Khushi's name written under it.

***End of the flashback***

"by the time you read this letter it might be really late!" buzzed in his head.

"No, Khushi you won't do anything such!" Arnav again shouted, as he angrily hit the steering wheel. He was getting agitated by the fact that he isn't able to find her. And top of everything he was scared what if Khushi took a wrong step.

Every time his phone rang he thought that he would get some news about Khushi but every time he was left hopeless.

His heart was sinking every second that was going by. For the first time he was helpless.

"Khushi if anything happened I won't be able to forgive myself."

"Please God keep Khushi safe wherever she was!" Arnav said. The most surprising thing was that he never believed in God, but today for the very first time he had prayed. He hoped for the first time for the person that somehow kept so much importance to him.
______________________________________
See you guys soon!
Till then stay safe!!!


PART 2 

Edited by InLuvWithASR - 25 November 2013 at 6:54pm

__________________
Do not sugar coat your words to impress me. The chances are I will find out the reason...I am that good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment