Monday 23 December 2013

Because I love you PART 2

"Please God keep Khushi safe, wherever she is!" Arnav silently prayed.

The emotions had build inside his chest at such a dangerous levels, that he was almost at the verge of crying.

The most surprising thing was that he never believed in God, but today for the very first time he had prayed. He had hoped for the first time for the person that somehow kept so much importance to him.

Khushi kept on asking why her happiness, her well being, mattered to him? But he always managed to escape to answer the question because at that time he himself wasn't sure what was the answer to that why? He himself was confused what was it that made him care for her.

She was in pain what it was his soul all the time that was feeling the ache.

Until now he was striving with the hope that he would able to bring the old khushi back that he knew of.

Khushi who use to live every moment of her life, like there was no tomorrow. Khushi whom he was acquainted of, knew to make everything impossible thing possible.

Didn't matter how successful he was in his life, but at the present moment he was feeling he was the one of the looser who just couldn't able to make anything better for her. He couldn't able to do anything for the person who had brought a smile on his face for the very first time, the girl who had taught him how to actually live the life and enjoy the life, when he had just buried himself under the work, was in fact was the one who had forgotten whom she herself was?

Khushi then was completely different from the one who had being seen. He was trying best of his abilities, to get her out her trauma and he hoped he would succeed too, but he was wrong.

Since, he had got to know she was missing, he was driving like crazy to every possible place, in search of her, with the hope before she takes any wrong step he could find her. The police was doing its job but him doing nothing wasn't going to give his heart peace.

He was in touch with CID officer Karan through phone, who was giving him updates every 5 minutes.

Just like nowhere was an another call from his side after exact 5 minutes. Arnav's heart filled with the hope, but at the same time there was a fear somewhere floating raw in his mind, what if he heard something from Karan or any other person that would totally wreck him.

But at the same time he tried to convince himself that he would find her safe and sound.

With fear and the hope he immediately switched on his bluetooth.

"Hello," he wished in his broken voice."Yes, Karan you find anything!"

"Hi, Arnav I have found very important news about Khushi that I believe would help us to get to Khushi," Karan immediately spoke to end his worries to some extent. We haven't yet found Khushi, but I guess we now would definitely find her.

"Yes, please ask whatever you have to. I want Khushi right in front of me as soon as possible!"

"Arnav, we have inquired, Khushi is not in the city anymore and when we checked all the public transit places we get to know that she had left for Mt. Abu!"

"Mt. Abu?"

"Yes, we have sent the pictures of her to Mt. Abu police stations and they would display it at the public places. Even our Mumbai team is leaving soon. Now the most important question I want to know is, Is there anybody of her who lives there?"

"Mt. Abu? No, I am pretty sure the only family she has is Gupta family. But I don't know why but I have heard this town name, probably read it somewhere and I did recently. Karan I can't recall where and when!?" he worriedly exclaimed.

"Arnav just relax I know you are too worried but I promise you that Khushi will be perfectly fine...If you remember please call me and anyways we are leaving!"

"Are you sure she is there?"

"Yes, Arnav I am sure at least that's what's the information that I got is saying."

"Okay, you guys leave I will see you guys in Mr. Abu!"

"Yes, sure Arnav you take care."

"Khushi only once I found you I will not dare let you leave me, I promise!"


_________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment