Tuesday 17 February 2015

Cursed Love part 13

CHAPTER 13 PART A

"Chote, what has happened to Khushi?" Anjali asked. "Did you hurt her than more you should have?"

"Di, I have hurt more than that..."

"Why? What has happened to you? Why you just don't tell her that you love her?"

"Because I don't love her," he said. "More than that I just can't love her. You know why I just can't."

"Chote, why? Because you are not a human?"

"Chote, neither she is. You have married to her and she is no more ahuman, she is half human and half shuaider (A person who belonged to the magic world.) She loves you why don't you see?!"

"I don't..."

Arnav was about to say something but before he could complete his sentence he stood up his chair and Anjali too.

"Khushi, where are you going?" Anjali asked.

"Khushi!" Arnav said and went to her, who was coming downstairs with her bag pack.

Khushi looked at Anjali and said, "Anjali di, I think it will be better for me to just to leave from here. My presence here would only create complications."

"Khushi, now you too? You are chote's wife and you can't leave!"

"I am sorry, di, but what's the point if I am not considered as one."

Arnav so wanted to protest but something was stopping him. Howbeit, there was a tight ball inside his chest that was telling him to stop Khushi.

"I am sorry, Anjali, di. But I can't stay. I have a family and they need me."

"Chote, why just you don't say anything to her?"

Arnav just turned his back and said, "If she really wants to go then I am not stopping her."

"Okay, Khushi, you should really go. You are right if you will not be considered as a wife then what's the use of staying here? I book a hotel room for you, and as Nani comes I will tell you how to free from this marriage. You deserves much better man, who will actually love and take care of you. Let's go, Khushi!"

Arnav turned and saw Anjali took away Khushi.

He raised his hand to stop them but no voice came out of his throat.

As the distance between them increased Arnav's heart beat slowed down.

"How could he just let her go?" he thought. He had made her in every way, they were one now and if he would just let her go it would be cruel.

However, there was a voice in him that was telling him that he should let her go, but his heart had another decision that it had already made.

He ran and saw Khushi was about to sit in the car. He yelled her name and ran to her. Anjali who had her back towards him winked at Khushi.

"Di, she can stay in the guest house," Arnav said. Khushi's as well as Anjali's face fell.

"Driver put this bag pack in the car trunk and drop Khushi madam at the Hotel paradise."

"Di, please!"

"Khushi, sit in the car."

Arnav hadn't known until now that he was hurting Khushi purposefully.

Khushi's innocent chocolate eyes had tears in them, but she concealed them.

"Driver stop, take the luggage inside the house. Di, Khushi would stay with us!"

"Driver stop and put the luggage back in the car."

Driver stopped.

"Di, what now? I have agreed that she will stay with us."

"We are getting late, Khushi!"

"Alright, she will stay in my room with me as my wife."

Anjali without a word went inside the house.

"Khushi," he said but Khushi didn't hear anything and she went inside the house too.

Arnav shut his eyes, because he knew now he had to apologies to two ladies knowing very well that he purposefully hurt both of them.

***
At the dinner table.

Anjali and Arnav were the only one who had come for the dinner. Arnav looked around and when he knew that Khushi was neither in the kitchen so she must be in her room.

"Di, where is Khushi? I mean isn't she going to eat?"

"No, she is not hungry!"

"But di she hasn't eaten since morning!"

"I wonder, why do you care?"

"Di, what's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like that with me?"

"I am 100% sure you know the reason behind it! Can you please stop asking questions and eat? I am hungry!"

"Mary!" Anjali said and stopped Mary who was passing by.

"When we are done throw the rest of the food in the garbage, because no one will eating it."

"Wait di, Khushi...She hasn't eaten her food and never before food was thrown away in this house."

"Now it would be..." she said to Arnav. "Mary, from now onwards food only be made for us two, I mean Arnav and me. And of course for you guys too, Khushi can make her own food and eat whatever she wants."

"Yes, Anjali, baby, as you say!" Mary said and left.

"Now what has happened to you, Anjali di? An hour ago you was with Khushi now you are acting as you don't even care about her."

"Chote, I am your sister, okay! Not that Khushi's. I am with you. I know you don't care about Khushi so neither do I! Who is she by the way to us? She is just your PA...yes, she is currently your wife but once you free yourself it will be all fine. By the way, I really don't like her," Anjali said words with the hope that might work on Arnav and realize Khushi's importance.

"In a week this marriage will break and who cares who is after Khushi's life! Quite some times she was attacked by someone and we saved her. But we can't be always be with her. She is such a burden on us!"

Arnav stood all of sudden and thumped his hand on the table. "What's wrong with you di? I can't believe it's really you who is saying such words. Khushi is not a burden on anyone, to save her life is my responsibility because she is my wife now. And no I don't want to end this marriage."

"Now what had happened to you? Weren't you the one who wanted to set yourself free?"

"No, the only reason I wanted to end this marriage was because Khushi would not understand who I am and you are. We are just not normal humans."

"Chote no, the only reason is you won't let her come into your life is you fear that like Lavanya, Khushi will leave you too. But at least give her the chance. You are bringing your past in your present. You are bringing Lavanya and comparing her with Khushi. I had said you before too that Khushi loves you and you are doing the mistake that Lavanya did. You are ignoring the feelings that Khushi has for you. And not only that but you don't love Lavanya either but Khushi. The concern and love I see in your eyes for Khushi is something I never saw in your eyes for Lavanya."

"It's not like that, Di!"

"Well, ignore it. As I said leave Khushi and let her die!"

Arnav was jerked away from his ego and now that really hurt him. He looked down in his plate.

"But may be I am just making this things up in my head. You don't care when she is hurt; neither you care she is in her room crying. She is stupid who is wasting her tears for you. You actually don't deserve her."

Arnav's chair scraped back and he rushed to his room.

Anjali was shaking her head and she finally took a sigh of relief as she was finally able to knock sense in her brother's head.

"Let's go, Anjali, let's just leave these love birds alone."

***
Arnav softly knocked on the door, but the door was already and it opened slightly. Arnav stepped into the dark room. Before switching on the lights he could tell Khushi was sitting on the floor, her head resting on her arms that rested on her knees.

He switched on the dim light and his
assumptions were right, Khushi had her head down.

Even though he knew Khushi had idea he was in the room but she made no movement.

"Khushi," he said.

Hearing Arnav calls, Khushi's head raised up. She had fallen asleep.

"You alright?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "I am sorry I slept. You can sleep I will sleep in my usual room."

"No, it's alright," he said. "You may sleep here in this room."

"No need of that," she sounded little angry. "I will sleep in my room. You don't have to take tension."

As she had made her way towards the room, Arnav stood in her way. "I am sorry," he said. "Sorry for what I did to you."

"Why are you sorry, Arnav ji? You didn't do anything wrong. You just said what was really in your heart."

"No, not that. I mean I am sorry for that too. But crossing my limits to save you!"

Khushi looked deep into his blue eyes, "We already had a discussion over it."

"But you didn't say if you forgave me. I know girl like would die if any one tried to take your self dignity."

"No, it didn't hurt me," she screamed. "What really hurt me was just like any other guy you tried to dump me! You made love to me no took advantage of me and said it was to save me."

"No, Khushi I didn't take advantage of you, please believe me. In my dream I can't even think of hurting any woman in such a way. I knew you were close to death when I entered in the room. The only thing I knew was I had to get you out of that zone. I was scared. This is the first responsibility of any husband to save his wife from any harm and do whatever he could do."

"Yes, you did it, you fulfilled the responsibility but later what you said? That you don't love me but your GF, Lavanya. What is really in your mind? Why did you do that? Why you wanted to dump me? And leave me after knowing you made love to me."

Arnav knew he was at the fault and the wise thing to do was to accept it. "I am sorry, Khushi. I was scared you yourself will leave me when you would come to know that I r*..."

"For god sake stop using the word, r*pe," Khushi said in disgust. "If you are giving an act that was done in innocent and with a good purpose than what shall other people say?

"Did you really take advantage of me?"

"No, Khushi. I didn't take advantage of you, I did it because I love you too, damn it!" I couldn't see you in pain. Over the course of time I have realized that you are the only girl that I actually cared for."

"Then why did you say you don't care about my feelings, and you love your GF, Lavnaya?"

"No, I don't and neither she loves me. We had ended our relationship and it was a mutual agreement. You don't know whom I am. And my family. We don't even belong to this world. For some reason I am cursed. I know that. Lavanaya didn't leave me, but I left her, it was for her own good. If she had married me her life would have been in danger. And same it was with you. I not only married you but made you mine in every way."

Now Arnav's behaviour was crystal clear. She wasn't aware that she knew he was cursed, but he didn't know she was the one too who was cursed too.

"I feel bad for Lavanya, but she has learnt to move on. However, with you I crossed all the limits. The only way I could have freed you was creating hatred in your heart for me.

"But no I wasn't going to dump you, Khushi. My intentions weren't that. I didn't even know that I will make you think this way. I am really sorry, Khushi," he said and fell on his knees in front of Khushi, who herself was in tears. She too were on her knees. Arnav immediately hugged and cried in her arms.

Rain fell harder and lightening thundered in the clouds, flowers danced in the rain as winds howled softly.

[MATURE CONTENT]

"I love you, Arnav ji!" she said.

"I love you too, Khushi," he mused. Khushi smiled at him with tears in her eyes. He kissed her face madly and again hugged her tightly.

As he slightly pulled himself back he kissed her cheek...She smiled through her tears.

Arnav then slowly kissed away the tears that flowed down her cheeks and kissed deeply her eyes.

"I am sorry for the tears that I have brought up in your eyes, Khushi. You can give me any punishment for it. I will happily accept it."

She shook her head and had already forgiven him because she was aware he wasn't at all aware that he loved her so much than he thinks he does already.

Arnav was waiting for her to speak but he was lost in those beautiful eyes and her face. Most importantly her pink soft lips that were trying to find words to say.

He closed the distance between them and lightly placed his lips on her.

He felt Khushi shaken up as she felt shivers running down her spine.

His hold on her shoulders tightened as the kiss slowly deepened.

She had no idea how to kiss, but she just followed Arnav. Arnav could tell too she was never kissed by anyone and there was a sense of pride in him. His heart swelled in happiness.

He bit her lower lip to have access to her mouth.

Their breaths echoed in the room. The pitter patter of the rain water added the euro of romance around.

Surroundings were cold due to the rain, but Arnav and Khushi's body was warm as the passions of want hit them.

Arnav's hand moved up her shoulder to her neck than it finally cupped either side of her head.

He entered his tongue inside her sweet mouth and explored every nook of it.

Khushi was in the world that was full of heated passion, her body was flying in the air.

Butterflies in her stomach fluttered dangerously and she felt as she was on a roller coaster ride.

She wanted to breathe but to keep the kiss on going felt more than anything else important.

Arnav's deep growls deepened and Khushi's moans was a sweet melody.

Arnav only left her lips and kissed her chin then moved down to the throat. He sucked on her skin. His hot breath was warm against her skin and it made her crazy. He kissed her shoulder and slowly and passionately sucked the soft skin leaving the red marks. Occasionally, admiring his work.

The soft brown rug underneath was more comfortable for them than anything else at the moment.

Arnav opened the little clip that held Khushi's hair in a bun.

Her hair opened free without any help needed.

He loved the sent of her shampoo. Sandal wood, he guessed.

He put his hand under her neck and carefully laid her down on the floor.

Khushi was nervous but her mind was only focusing on Arnav and what really he might do next.

He himself laid down beside her. Khushi's cheek brightened in anticipation. Now no longer she could look at him. She turned her back to him.

Arnav smiled.

He moved her long hair and unveiled her back.

He teared down the zip of her blouse. She instantly arched her back.

Her smooth milky skin made him so want to touch it.

He ran back of his hand down her back and she only shivered. Her anklets tinkled as her legs tangled.

Khushi's breathing was out of her control.

Arnav loved the response she was giving to him.

In need more he pressed his rough lips against her back.

Khushi clenched the rug with her hand. And moaned.

In shyness she again turned.

Her loose hanging blouse was taken off her chest.

Arnav was about to make his another move when Khushi immediately got up as she no longer able to take his torture and covered her bare chest.

Arnav carelessly threw her blouse on the bed and stood up. As he walked towards her he removed his shirt. Khushi tried to wrap her pallu, but Arnav didn't give her any chance.

He pushed her back against the wall and slammed his lips on her neck.

"Arnav ji, it's raining!" she said between moans.

"I know," he said in between of kissing her chest. The other word she was going to say when he bit her shoulder.

"Oh..." a deep unladylike moan left her mouth. Her knees were giving in.
Arnav's hard rod was pressing hard against her private part.

Her juices immediately broke free. And she was completely wet.

Arnav's hands were removing her sari as it fell off down her legs.

He took her n*pples in his mouth.

"Don't...do...Aaahhh...Arnav...Oh god!"

She sucked in the harsh breath of air and clenched her own hair.

He bit it hardly and she screamed...He later pinched her dark pebbles, to ease the pain he sucked on them softly.

He know she was ready, he removed her petticoat then her underwear that hung around her knees.

With the force he went in and made love to her. Khushi had her hand in her mouth to stop herself from screaming.

If it wasn't Arnav's body hardly pressing against her the wall she would have fallen.

"Are you ready?" he asked. When he felt her tightening around him.

She nodded. Arnav picked her up and wrapped her
legs around his waist.

"Yes..." She merely said.

They both cum together and Khushi's orgasm that hit her was way to intolerable than their first time.

"I love you, Khushi!"

"Me too!" she said and her head fell on his shoulder.

End of mature content!

***
"This can't happen!" Sheetal screamed.

"I am sorry, Sheetal, it's all over."

"No, it's not over. My years of hard work to get Arnav can't go waste. I want him. This b*tch Khushi cannot ruin anything.

"If you bas***d, Shyam, good for nothing couldn't able to kill her you should have snatched that locket away from her.

"Sheetal, it was more than enough for me to get near her. If you now say to touch that locket I couldn't have," Shyam said.

"I don't understand why the f*ck I made you."

"You could kill me now too but don't forget that last time it was only me who was successful in killing Khushi."

"I have made you ten folds stronger than before you scoundrel. But you ruined everything."

"Sheetal, accept it or not you are done."

"Shut up, you moron. Enough of me using everything to kill that b*tch Khushi. Now I myself would go and kill her and make Arnav mine.

"Enough of hide and seek."
_____________________________

Two months later!

Arnav and Khushi were now leading a happy life together. Every moment brought in more and more love in their lives.

Now they were completely heart and soul of each other. Talking about brighter side Arnav now some how was remembering his past. That actually happened due to their bonding and weakening of Sheetal's spell.

That made Sheetal quite worried.

Now Arnav and Khushi was so deeply connected her job to get Arnav back had only become harder and harder for Sheetal. But over the last 3000 Litem (Years) she had learnt to act cleverly and she knew she wasn't going to let go of Arnav this easily.

Whom she was actually going to use now? Over the 2 months of period the only way she was able to find to get out of the mirare was being in a someone's body.

Whose body though. One name
that popped in her mind was "Lavanaya."

Being in Lavnaya's body meant taking over the advantage and finding a place in Arnav's house.

Sheetal laughed as she could see her victory in the air...Using Lavanya she would kill Khushi, and when she herself would give Khushi a death there would be an end to Arnav and Khushi's love story.



No comments:

Post a Comment