Tuesday 17 February 2015

Cursed Love part 14

CHAPTER 14 (Conclusion)

Sheetal sat in the room on the floor, cross legged. She had set fire in the middle of the room. As she had image of Khushi sleeping in her room alongside of Arnav.

"As soon as it would be 12 o' clock, Khushi, the real drama would start. And few hours before your death I would make your body go through such a pain that even your dead body will not be able to come out of the trauma," she said and laughed.

She cut Lavanya's finger and the blood that oozed out she threw over the fire. A fire rose hire to the ceiling as it was thirsty of the human blood.

"Lavanya, your sacrifice would definitely be remembered for years. And your name would be written in mirare world book when it would be mine and Arnav's," she said and laughed.

Sheetal looked at the clock and she recited the words in the book that floated in the air in front of her and at the height where she could read it.

As fearful time for Arnav and Khushi, it was for Sheetal too. Only time itself would have determined whether she would ever be able to get Arnav.

She wasn't sure whether her new plan would work or not. If it did, she would have Arnav on her side if it would be otherwise, another 26 years of wait and that she couldn't afford however, she wasn't sure either if she will be successful.

Clock struck 10:00 PM, 50 hours that's all she would have. Anxiety was in her.

As soon as it was 12, she got ready for her job.

"Khushi, get ready," she said and rose from her place.

***
Dark images wandered around in Khushi's room. They had daggers in their hands. Khushi thought it was her dream she forced herself to open up her eyes and found those dark images were not in just her dreams.

Then she saw a girl walking down towards her between the dark images, unaffected by them. Her hair were glowing red. The way she walked Khushi felt as she was a cat.

"Who...who you are?" Khushi asked intimidated.
"Khushi, don't be scared. I am your friend, just come with me!"
"No, who you are?"
"Just told you I am your friend. Come I show you something."
"But come in the light and show me your face."
"That's what I am saying. Come under the light!"
"You won't hurt me right?"
"No, Khushi!"
"And who these shadows are?"

Girl snapped her finger and then all shadows vanished.

Girl made her stand in the balcony and she held Khushi by her shoulder. She softly murmured, "Khushi!"
Her arm was held tight by the girl whose face she couldn't see.

"You are hurting me!" Khushi moaned.

"I am sorry," she said but didn't really let go off her arm. "Khushi, goodbye!"

She held Khushi and threw her as she was a doll.

Khushi screamed.

Arnav's eyes flew opened as he didn't find Khushi in their bed and her scream scared him to death.

He scanned of Khushi and in quick milliseconds he was aware Khushi was at the balcony.

He ran faster and he saw Khushi his heart beat drummed havoc.

"Arnav ji," she cried in helplessness.
"Khushi, I am here," Arnav assured her.
"Khushi, give me your hand!"
"Arnav ji, I will fall!"
"Khushi, give me your hand!"

Khushi shut her eyes and extended her hand up. Arnav didn't take much longer as soon as he held her hand he pulled her up as she weighed no more than a balloon. And pressed her closed to his chest.

Khushi was scared and in a trauma. She trembled as she held Arnav closer. As well as Arnav was scared.

"Khushi, nothing has happened to you," he said as he immediately pulled her back and cupped her face.

Khushi was reluctant to let go of him and again hugged him.

"Arnav ji, she...she tried to kill me. Arnav ji, she...she...was here..."

"Who Khushi?"

"Sheetal!"

Her name had created a tension in Arnav's head. He felt he had heard this name before and in fact a long time ago but he knew about it. It was familiar to him.

It created a copy of events that happened in his past lives. He was still. Khushi got scared, she shook him but he was engulfed in the realization of his past and did not know Khushi was calling him.

***FLASHBACK*** (52 years ago)

"Arnav, I am Sheetal. I love you, Arnav. Please come to me and leave this Khushi..."

"Oh just shut up...You know I love, Khushi. So please you just get out of our life..."

"Arnav, you don't know what shall I do. I have waited for you for years and years."

"I am sorry but I can't do anything about it. I love Khushi and she will always be mine. No one can take her space."

"Do you even know refusing me what can cost you?"

"Just get out of here, you are just a witch."

"Arnav, I will kill Khushi!"

"Dare you to touch her!"

***END OF FLASHBACK***

"Khushi, we know each other for ages!" Arnav said. "Khushi, you are not a human either!"

Khushi was just looking into his blue eyes that was glowing in the moonlight. She wasn't sure if she was dreaming or what? He remembered everything now, she thought.

"Khushi, we were and we are lovers!"

'Did Sheetal's name alone caused Arnav ji, to realize everything?'

It was not at all a good sign, a thought came in Khushi's mind. If he knew everything Sheetal would...

"Arnav ji, please come with me!" Khushi said as she jerked herself out of her fears.

She rushed herself and Arnav out of the room.

"Nani ji, Anjali di!" Khushi yelled.

As her mind was at the continuous play she now knew that Sheetal was in Lavnaya.

Nani and Anjali got out of their beds as they heard Khushi calling out their names.

Whereas Arnav was so confused to realize what was going around him.

"Khushi, bitiya, what happened?" Nani said as she wore her glasses.

Khushi had tears gushing down her eyes.

"Nani ji, Lavanya!"

"What happened to her?" Anjali asked.

"Nani ji, she is not Lavanya. She..she is..."

"Khushi, first relax down."

"Nani ji, she is Sheetal!"

Nani covered her mouth in utter shock, Anjali's mouth was wide opened in shock.

"Nani ji, she just tried to kill me. Sheetal is using Lavanaya's body."

"It's impossible, Khushi, bitiya. She doesn't know anything about that. I mean how to get into..."

"I know!"

Wind howled as Sheetal made her way down the stairs this time not in Lavanya's form but her own.

Arnav was stroke with fear as well as anger.

Anjali, Arnav, Khushi, and Nani looked at her in sheer shock.

"Buako!"(Hello) Sheetal said. "Sheer faut aa yen." (Long time no see!)

"You here? How are you on earth?" Anjali asked.

"Shual ete mae shir, Anjali." (It shouldn't be a surprise for you, Anjali.) "darl em shuk." (Didn't I tell you, I shall be back?)

"You wouldn't know what am I saying?" Sheetal said. "How did it feel like being so close to your death, Khushi?"

"Just the way you will feel!" Khushi said with a hint of courage in her voice.

"Hmm...I like that. But as you know you would never be able to do anything to me!" Sheetal challenged.

"Time shall tell!"

Sheetal laughed as she was told a joke. "It's my time...Still 12:30 and until tomorrow's night. You shall not be able to do anything."

"You would be killed in your own comfortable zone," Khushi said confidently.

"No idea why are you so confident?" Sheetal asked with a hint of surprise in her tone.

"Sheetal, god can be on your side once, twice, but not thrice."

"Hmm...Like your attitude!"

"It's a hope, Sheetal!"

"Don't worry bird flutter it's wings before dying so as you are doing!" Sheetal said.

"This is the biggest mistake every enemy does. Considering itself the strongest."

"Let's see what you would do to me, Khushi!" she said and with a speed she stroked Khushi with her powers that would have stoke her as a lightening.

"Khushi," Arnav yelled. Khushi extended her arms out and with twice the speed of the light she enforced her own power that cancelled the effects of Sheetal's lightening power that simply acted as a mirror and hit Sheetal back.

Sheetal was yelling in pain.

Khushi and Arnav looked at each other. Arnav was bit scared to smile but when Khushi did smile at him to assure she was fine, he smiled back. As Khushi was not anymore a human either she had the powers that would take Sheetal's life. All the powers that Nani acquainted her with over the past 2 months. But to meet Sheetal's powers caliber she had to use her knowledge and the power at the right time.

Sheetal laughed unaffected and used her one of the powerful tools and created a ball of shielding around her.

Khushi smiled and launched thousand needles towards her that raked through the ball of shield and hit Sheetal.

Sheetal tried to use her evil powers to prevent herself but the sharp needles weren't letting her to use her mind as it was only filled with pain. Her non humane body was aching.

"Stop this please please stop this!" Sheetal pleaded, "I beg you!"

Khushi's heart melted as she couldn't able to take the pain.
"Please, Khushi," she growled in pain.

"No, what you did to us is beyond apologies!" Khushi said, making herself acquainted what kind of woman Sheetal was.

Sheetal struggled, cried, but her powers were of no help eventually she fell.

Khushi, Arnav, Nani, and Anjali jumped in happiness.

"Is she dead?" Anjali asked.

"I go and check!" Arnav said.
"No," Khushi said. "Please don't go!"
"Nothing would happen to me, Khushi!" Arnav assured.

Khushi was scared.
"Chote, I go an check!" Nani said.
"I will be fine," Arnav said.

And he went close to Sheetal. Slowly and steadily. It looked Sheetal was dead. Her body was moveless. He moved forward to touch her.

"No, Arnav ji don't touch her!" Khushi said. But he was late. As soon as he touched her. Sheetal all of sudden woke up and held Arnav's hand.

She laughed loudly.

"3000 years!" Arnav tried to free himself but he couldn't. His chest burn in pain.
"Arnav ji!" Khushi yelled.
"Chote!" Nani and Anjali said in unison. But they were literally stopped from coming forward. Khushi's magic was stopped all together.
"Arnav ji!" she screamed. When Arnav clenched his chest. A ball of pain formed and then it busted. Causing Arnav to yell in enormous pain.
"3000 years to get you Arnav!" Sheetal said.
Khushi, Nani, and Anjali was listening Sheetal carefully and they were shocked after hearing it.
"As long as I tell you the real story behind getting you, I could lesson your pain, Arnav!"
As she let go of his hand, Arnav fell on his knees. His sweat streamed down his body. His face was deadly red as all his blood was just in his head.
"3000 years?" Khushi asked.
"Yes!" Sheetal yelled looking at Khushi with her eyes wide.
"I want him."
"But why?" Anjali asked.
"We will give you whatever you want!" Nani said. "...but him."
"You cannot give me what he can!"
"What is it?"
"Locket!" Sheetal answered.
"Locket?" Khushi asked.
"In his chest!"
"What?" Khushi said shocked.
"Yes!"
"3000 thousands years ago Arnav's father, Tesiqa, was the king of the Euro planet. He had the powers to live more than thousand years just because he had that locket inside his chest. Ancient locket with which he could have lived for forever and young. With that locket in his chest be had this whole universe. He had ruled over the Earth. He had all the powers. But that man refused to give it to me when I asked him. I put few conditions in front of him. Either he could have given me the locket or he could have killed himself. He decided to kill himself because at that time he wouldn't have killed me. Why? Because he loved me, however, not as much as he loved that locket. If it wasn't his mother who told him I was a witch. He would have been mine and I would have gotten that locket. I was helpless, I just killed him using his own powers. But he had said before dying, that his son would born one day and he would have that locket in his chest. And he would be the one who would get me killed. But how funny it is that despite of having that locket inside him he didn't know that and instead of killing me his son is being killed.

"All I want now is that locket."
"So that you could ruin this whole universe?" Nani retorted.
"Well, I will be a good girl!"
"So, Arnav, would you give me that locket, else I snatch it? Afterall, I would have no problem doing so!"
"You won't do anything such!" Nani yelled.
"Arnav ji, don't let her do so! Please fight!" Khushi yelled.

Sheetal held Arnav's hand once again.

His pain started once again. Now Khushi yelled in pain as she felt
Arnav's pain.

Sheetal dug his hand in his chest literally.

"Aaahhh!" Khushi moaned in pain. Arnav looked at her. Tears of desperation were running down her eyes and she was in pain. Bruises were visible on her body.

Arnav's blood vessels were dilating and was at the verge of erupting. His heart felt a hard blow.

Sheetal curiously crawled inside Arnav's flesh.

"Stop you, Sheetal," Khushi yelled.
She didn't listen Khushi and just did as she had to do.

Nani and Anjali were helpless as they both were tied with Sheetal's chains.

"3000 years of waiting cannot just meet up with your 76 years of hard work!" Sheetal growled. "It can't just stop me!"

Arnav growled in pain. He couldn't make any move to protect himself. As Sheetal kept on lacerating inside Arnav's chest worst the pain got. Arnav's chest was bleeding. It wasn't easy to get that locket. In fact, she couldn't even find it. For that she had to kill Khushi, she knew, Arnav was now weak enough not to make any harm to her.

She left Arnav alone and threw him back. Arnav fell back straight down.

"Arrnnnaaav jiii!" Khushi yelled, despite of being in pain.
"Chote!"
"Oh please stop you all ladies! Don't eat my brains, screaming. And you, Khushi, let's just conclude your end. Arnav will surely be mine, actually, not him but his locket. If you died then he will run on my fingers. You know that I can't just kill him at the moment since I have lot to gain from him," she said. "You know to make him mine sexually," she added shamelessly. "And now, let's just kill you. I can't wait for it anymore."

"Shut up, Arnav ji will always be mine."
"Oh please!"

Sheetal said and as she touched Khushi, she felt her body burning.

"What you have done to me?" Sheetal shouted.

Khushi had no idea what was happening to Sheetal.

Sheetal's hand turned into flames and then ashes. Slowly her whole body burnt.

Khushi was yelling in fear. Anjali and Nani now could move and they ran to Khushi.

"Khushi, did you do this?"
"No, I didn't!"
"Khushi, she is dead!" Anjali said in excitement.
"I don't know what I did!" Khushi said as she shed tears.
"Arnav ji!" she yelled.
Three of them ran to Arnav.
"Chote!" Nani called.

Khushi kept Arnav's head in her lap. "Arnav ji, please open you eyes!"

"Chote!" Nani screamed. "Khushi bitiya, he is perfectly fine! I will make him fine. Let me see him."

Nani checked his pulse. And then she was quite.

"Nani, tell what has happened to him?" Anjali yelled.

"He...he is...no...more!" Nani stuttered.

"No!" Khushi yelled.
"It can't happen. He is not dead," Khushi cried.
"Nani, please check him properly."

Nani let out a cry. "Our chote!"
"But nothing has happened to me, Nani ji! Nothing has happened to me. It means nothing could happen to Arnav ji! Please move. Please please! I know he is perfectly fine."

"Arnav ji!" Khushi kept hand on his chest. But nothing happened.

"Arnav ji, please, get up! Don't do this to me. Please."

"Khushi, bitiya, he won't respond he is dead."

"No, no, no! He can't die. He promised me he will be with me!" Khushi shouted.

"Arnav ji, please!" she pleaded and jerked him.

"Arnav ji!"

"Khushi!" she heard him say.

"Arnav ji, please talk to me, open your eyes!"

"Khushi, he responded!" Anjali said.

Khushi's eyes didn't blink.

"I am fine, Khushi!" he said. "You saved me!"

***

No comments:

Post a Comment