Monday 16 February 2015

It has been chapter 4

Hi everyone,

I am here with the short update, on request...Please have a read and tell me how was it...I will PM you guys later...

Chapter 4 Truth!

It was taking long for the ambulance to come. Arnav took Khushi out of the car and made her lay on the bench. Flat.

"Khushi, open your eyes!" he shouted.

He removed his own coat and made a roll of it and he tucked it under her neck as a remedy to stop the stop the blood coming out from Khushi's nose.

He opened her mouth and gave her the CPR. His fears were growing as even after 5 minutes she hadn't gained her senses.

"Khushi, please don't do this to me, please open your eyes!" he pleaded.

He touched her forehead it was burning in fever. He rubbed her feet, her hands to make sure blood was flowing.

"Khushi, can you listen me?" he said and gave her the artificial oxygen.

"Her heartbeat?" he thought. He pumped it thrice. He prayed that she was fine.

Blood from nose was oozing, it was flowing as a water.

"Khushi!" Khushi heard Arnav calling her name. She could hear him but there was nothing that she could do. She felt her soul was leaving her. She no longer could feel her own body either.

"Khushi, damn it, open your eyes!" he shouted again and again.

As in another 2 minutes ambulance was there. Paramedics came rushing, as they saw Arnav struggling to make his wife out of her unconscious state.

"Mr. Raizada?" doctor said.

"Yes, I am Arnav Singh Raizada, and she is my wife. She has fear of speeding cars. It never happened before but today. I wasn't even speeding, but she hallucinated it," Arnav told the doctor, paramedics made it quick to check Khushi.

As they laid Khushi in the ambulance Arnav sat too inside All the while as doctor examined Khushi she was quite.

"God damn it, tell me what has happened to her?!" Arnav yelled.

Nurse put the oxygen mark on Khushi, before that one of the nurse cleaned her nose.

"Did you try to give her the CPR?" doctor asked.

"Y...Yes..Yes...I did...I gave her proper CPR thrice."

"Mr. Raizada, please call your family!"

"Family, why?"

"Mr. Raizada, do so as we have said."

"Doctor, she is fine, right? Please tell me she is fine!"

Doctor said nothing, as they had approached the hospital, they simply took Khushi out in a rush to the OT.

Arnav's hands were shaking, as he ran his hand in his hair. His body was trembling in fear.

He took his phone out of the pocket and with trembling hands he dialled his family number.

***
"Chote, what happened to Khushi ji?" Anjali asked as she literally shouted in fear.

Arnav was numb. "Chote, I am talking to you."

"Chote, please tell everything is fine!" Mama ji asked. His heart palpitated.

"Mrs. Anjali Jha!" Doctor Kapoor said.

"Dr. Kapoor, how is Khushi ji?"

Arnav immediately came out of his shocked state, he got up his seat, and rushed to the doctor.

"Mrs. Anjali Jha, I was waiting for you. Please come inside!"

"Can someone tell me what's going on in here?" Arnav asked angrily.

"Arnav, nothing has happened to Khushi! She would be fine!" Akaash said.

"Why isn't doctor saying anything to me, but to Anjali di?" Arnav asked. "Is there anything that I don't know?"

Akaash, mama ji, and Nani looked at each other.

***
"Mrs. Anjali Jha, I couldn't talk to Mr. Raizada, about Khushi's health as you have forbid me to do so. But I guess, you should tell him now. So that he knows."

"But please tell us for now how is Khushi ji?"

"Mrs. Jha, Khushi had gone through major panic attack due to the over speed and the reason you know why so!"

Anjali didn't hear anything else and left angrily out of the doctor Kapoor's room.

***
"Di, what did doctor say?" Arnav asked hurriedly in a worry. "Please tell me Khushi is fine."

Another slap on his face. Arnav was hell confused.

"Di!" he said in an utter shock.
"Anjali bitiya!" Mama ji said.

"It's all because of you. When would you learn to get control over you anger. Today, because of you Khushi ji is in this condition."

"Di, no whatever you thinking is not the truth."

"No, I tell you what the truth is, today!" Anjali said.

"Anjali di, please calm down!" Akaash said. "At least please listen him."

"No, he has to know that it was because of him her condition is this. She is scared of over speeding and this man might be really angry that he got a slap from his di, that he deserved. But I didn't know I was putting Khushi ji's life in danger by sending her with him."

"Di, Akaash bhai, Nani, mama ji, I wasn't over speeding. I was under 60 Km/h speed. I was angry, yes, but I didn't do anything that would hurt Khushi. She hallucinated of me driving fast," Arnav told everyone.

"I didn't even know anything. Until I looked at her. She was shouting, begging me to slow down when I was at the least speed. Di, I am not Khushi's enemy. I was just trying to be mad at her so that she leaves a person like me. Why do you think I am blind? No, I am not. I didn't want Khushi to ruin her life more because of me. That's why all that indifference all over again. In grief of Lavanya, yes, I acted non sense for 1 year. But not anymore I wanted Khushi to be part of my life. Yes, she deserves so much better than me. She lost her connections with her parents because she had to marry a drunk man like me. But di whatever happened today, I just don't know how and why?"

"Anjali, bitiya, please come and sit!" Nani said.

"Arnav, please relax yourself first," Akaash said and made him sit in the chair. He offered him a glass of water that mama ji brought for him, but he refused.

"Di, it is the right time to tell him that Khushi..."

"Khushi, what bhai?" Arnav shouted.

"Arnav," Akaash said and looked at Nani, mama ji, and Anjali. They all three were nervous.

"Chote, Khushi was with Lavanya when they both met with an accident. It was Lavanya's fault. She was the one who was driving fast at the highway as she tried to beat the railway signal where train was coming from the other side. That's from where Khushi had developed the fear of speeding cars. Yes, even though you might not be driving fast but the fear in her mind had again took birth number of factors can play role. Her sickness, her fear that you were mad at her, or may be you tried to beat the red light, may be...Chote, Khushi survived because Khushi had fallen out of the car but La's car collided with the train."

Arnav took a sharp breath of air in shock. "Chote!" Mama ji said alarmed and he held him by his shoulder to support him to make him stand. So did Akaash.

"I am fine," he said.

"Today, due to the high blood pressure, Khushi's heart was over spent. That's why her nose blood vessels burst..."

"Why you guys did not tell me this before?" Arnav asked. "Why you kept me in the dark? Why I kept on punishing Khushi for nothing? If I would have any idea...No, please tell me this is all wrong! My la cannot do anything that could her own or anybody else's life in danger. Please!"

"Chote, this is the truth," Nani said. "This is what we all were afraid of." 


Arnav just fell down on the floor as every situation had been changed in front of his eyes and his life was turned upside, down.

No comments:

Post a Comment