Thursday 26 February 2015

It has always been about you, Mr. Raizada Maha update (Chapter 14)


An apology for the late update, had been busy as my cousins and niece had come over. Anyways, without further delay, read and enjoy the update...

***
MAHA UPDATE 

Khushi fell on her knees crying, "Hazel, where are you, my child?" she wailed. "Please someone help me to find my daughter."

"Ma'am, what happened?" People stopped by and asked her.

"My daughter, my little three year old daughter is gone missing, she was here a little while ago," she explained, as she got up the floor.

"Ma'am, please calm down and tell me how does she look like," lady asked, who turned out to be the manager of one of the stores at the mall. "Can someone please go and call the security!" she commanded.

One of the guy in a group volunteered. 

"Dear your daughter must be here, don't worry. We have security cameras all over the place. " 

"Yes, ma'am, what's the matter?" Security guard asked as he came in no time.

"Yes, this mam's baby girl is lost somewhere in a mall. Please get mall sealed and don't let anyone go out without enquiry."

"Yes, ma'am. Do you have baby girl's picture?"

"Yes, I do have it..." Khushi said and took a passport size picture of Hazel from her hand purse. "Today, she is wearing pink jeans and white top with a princess written on it on a front. And pink and white shoes. Her hair are short, that reach her shoulder length," Khushi explained hurriedly.

"Ma'am don't worry, we will find your daughter!" Security guard said and ran to look for Hazel.

Khushi took her phone out of her purse and immediately called Arnav. Her hands were shaking as she dialed Arnav's phone at the moment.

Hearing her scared tone he got up his office chair. "Khushi, what happened?

"Arnav..."

"Khushi, calm down, stop crying, and tell me what has happened?

"Hazel!" she wailed.

"What happened to Hazel?" His voice stuck in his throat. 

"Me and her had come to the mall. I was looking for her clothes, from there God knows where did she go!"

Arnav's land slipped down his feet. "What do you mean,  you don't know where she went?" He asked, but controlled his anger knowing she was already worried. "Khushi, okay, listen...Have you informed the police, and the security."

"Yes, I have they are doing everything to look for her!" she said. "Please, Arnav, come fast I am really scared. What if...?"

"Nothing will happen to Hazel, do you get that? Nothing will...You stay calm, I am coming in no time...Also,  go to the help desk, and ask them to make an announcement. Anybody who will find our daughter will get whatever they will want," he told her in a hurry, and made his way out of his new office building.

***
"Khushi, where are you?" he asked, as he was still on a phone.

"Arnav!" she said, seeing him coming through the mall entrance. She ran to him. "Arnav, they are unable to find her...God knows where she is...It is all because of me, how can I be so careless?! "

"Khushi, relax. Blaming yourself won't do anything good. Don't worry. She must be somewhere here..."

"Security!" he said, and head over to the security office.

"Arnav, sir..."

"Are guys checking the CCTV footages?"

"Yes, sir, we are..." he said. "And at the entrances we haven't seen your daughter going out. We are pretty sure she is in the mall itself...We are checking every floor, but we don't think she would have gone any further...And at the children shop, where she was last seen is captured in the cameras, but not where she headed too," Security guard was explaining him when they heard Hazel calling them...

"Mommy, 

Khushi gasped and rushed to her. So did Arnav. "Hazel!" they both said feeling enough relief as they both had been escaped a death.

Khushi hugged her immediately. "Hazel, where had you gone?" she asked, and cupped her face, and kissed her madly. "You know how much mumma was worried!" she said, as her tears of relief flowed down her eyes.

"Mommy, I am fine!" she said, and Khushi hugged her tightly.

"Ms. Fernandez, where did you find her?" Arnav asked.

"She had taken the lift upstairs and landed herself on the top floor. She thought you still have your office here, so to see you she left without her mother knowing, that's what she told me..." 

Khushi heard her saying this, but it didn't convince her. She got up on her feet and slapped Sunaina.

It was another slap on her ego, and this time it wasn't her mistake though. Arnav stood dumbstruck.

"You are the one who has taken my daughter away...How dare you to stoop this low?"

Hazel held her mothef's hand and said, "Mommy, Aunty didn't do anything wrong..."

"You stay quite, Hazel, you don't know anything..." Khushi shouted, making Hazel flinch in fear. Arnav held her shoulder and pulled her towards himself. "Have you lost it?"

"Arnav, you don't know anything..."

"What I don't know?" he asked.

"That she..." Khushi get hold of her tongue right when she had to.

"Mr. Raizada, it's alright...I can understand she was worried about her daughter..."

"Khushi, say sorry to her!" Arnav said. He didn't know what was going on in between them. But he felt Khushi had to seek forgiveness for her act guessing she acted without thinking.

"Arnav, she doesn't deserve a sorry."

"Mr. Raizada, I don't want any apologies from her. Anyway, I should leave. I didn't know to help people like her you get this reward. Mrs. Raizada, think twice before doing anything. And also learn to take care of your child. Don't blame on others," Sunaina said, she was doing everything to calm herself, and she wouldn't have mind going personal but she grabbed a hold on her tongue. Specially, when she knew winds direction favoured her.

"I am sorry, Ms. Fernandez, please forgive her. She was mad that's it. There was nothing wrong on her mind at all..."

She shook her head. "It's okay, you don't have to be sorry. I am happy that I was able got help you to find your baby girl. Please take care of her, she is precious...You don't want to loose a gem!"

"I can't really thank you enough. If you weren't here..."

"Please, Mr. Raizada, don't be formal here. Just take Hazel home..."

"Aunty, thank you!" Hazel muttered. Sunaina's anger vanished, she smiled, and squatted on her feet. "Baby, next time, don't leave like this without letting your parents know. Did you see how your mommy was worried?"

Khushi could not understand whether she was faking it or it was real.
Hazel looked at Khushi and Arnav. "I am sorry mom, dad!" she said and hugged Arnav's leg. Arnav picked her in his arms.

"Take care, Mr. And Mrs. Raizada. Bye, Hazel!"

"Bye, Aunty!" Hazel said.

By the time Sunaina left she had tears of rage in her eyes, but she masked them, she wore her shades on. Even Arnav noticed her red eyes.

"Sir, glad that you have found your daughter!" Security guard said, he smiled and left.

"Little girl has been found. Sorry for any inconvenience that you all had to go through. Also thank you for your cooperation," person at help desk announced.

Arnav held Khushi's hand and dragged her out of the shopping mall.

He put Hazel in her baby seat and tried to fasten her seat belts securely. But he was doing it wrong. "Daddy, it's not the way you fasten the seat belt!" she said. "I will do it by myself!"

"I am sorry, baby," he said. And calmed himself. He closed the door and saw Khushi standing behind him. "Arnav, I am sorry!" she said, realising.

"Get in a car now!" he said, coldly. She reluctantly followed his order. "If you can now keep quite until we reach home!" he said as slowly he could.

"Hazel, baby, did you get your seat belt fastened?"

"Yes, daddy!" she said.

"That's like a good girl. How did you know my office was here?" he asked.

"Akaash, taaou ji told me once..."

"But dear I don't work in this mall anymore. My office is shifted to the other place. Next time don't do this!" he said.

"Okay, daddy. I am sorry. I was missing you, and thought I would give you a surprise. You know, daddy, I lost my way as well, but Su-Nay-su.." She stuttered, having hard time pronouncing her name. 

"It's Sunaina Aunty..."

"Yeah, that Aunty, she tracked me down and helped me..."

"See, dear, Aunty was good. But not everyone is. There are bad people too!"

"I will take care of it, daddy..."

Khushi didn't know how much of that was the truth. But she felt she had went little overboard, if what Hazel was saying was the truth. It might be Sunaina's new scheme, she thought to get Arnav.

"Okay, tell me did you get scared?" 

"Little bit!"

"Hmm!"

"Daddy, can I listen to my music? I got my headphones..."

"I put the songs here, dear, you can't use your headphones. They are bad for your ears..."

"Thank you, daddy! Daddy, why did Mommy slapped Aunty? She didn't do any bad!"

Khushi's heart beat in fear knowing it will only further make Arnav mad.  
"Because your mom likes to punish people who are not really at fault!" he said. Khushi's head snapped at him. This remark of his was a hard blow in her chest. 

"Arnav, I am sorry!"

"Don't you think it's over used by you, Khushi? And you know what, forget about it, I don't think you will ever learn to not to mess up with every situation..."

He parked the car in front of the driveway at RM..."Let's go, Hazel!" he said, and unbuckled her seat belt, "mommy, let's go in," Hazel said...Khushi burst into tears when they both went inside the house.

***
"I think you do have an explaining to do, why did you at first place slapped Ms. Fernandez? Please speak up when you have a good reason to tell so that I feel less embarrassed after what you did today at the mall."

"She did it on purpose!" Khushi yelled.

"And why do you think that?"

"Because she likes you, she wants to have you, she wants to put me down in front of you!"

Arnav's hand clenched in a fist. "Shut up, Khushi. Do you even know what are you saying? She is going to get married to her BF!"

Khushi looked at him in shock.
"In fact it is none other than but Aditya...Just because she knew you were to marry Aditiya at some point of time , she didn't bring him to the party yesterday...and here you say she likes me...?"

Khushi had a blank look on her face. Arnav released her and pushed her lightly. "She is...?"

From her questioning tone, Arnav could tell she had no idea..."Khushi, what you said or did was absolute stupid..." he said and left the room in anger.

Hazel stood at the door seeing her father mad at her mother. Arnav held her hand walked her out of there.

"Daddy, what happened?"

"Nothing, baby."

"Why are you mad at Mommy?"

"Don't I get mad at you?" he asked.

"Sometimes, when I am wrong..."

"So you can think, your mommy did wrong and I am mad at her..." he said.

"You won't talk to her?"

"It's not at all like dear. Like you, I love your mommy," he said. "I can't be mad at you or at her for forever..."

"Chote, where are you going now?" Anjali asked.

He ignored heras if he did not even hear her. 

Khushi was so puzzled at the moment that she didn't know what to do. What part of the story she actually believes? That Sunaina wants Arnav or she is in love with Aditya...Or it is her plan to bring her past in her present. Her head was aching so badly that it felt as if it was going to burst.

***
"Arnav, I would ask for forgiveness for what I did today, from Sunaina, but please you forgive me!" she said.

"Khushi, I am fed up with this, I am not even kidding anymore. You know what?! Even Hazel think twice doing anything, but you. What's wrong with you? What are you actually scared of? What are you holding back? More I try to understand you, more you confuse me. I don't want to be judgmental because I don't know what you have inside your mind, however, it's the height, Khushi."

"Arnav, I was really worried about Hazel.  And I don't know why I felt Sunaina wants you," she said, trying to make it seem as it was her mistake. She would not have let Sunaina's plan to create problems between them using her weaknesses as her power tools. "You are right, I am very insecure. I shouldn't be...I am stupid...Arnav, punish me, but do forgive me..."

"Do I now go away for another five years?" he asked.

She looked at him in bewilderment.
"No, Arnav, no. Please don't say so!" she cried, and held her ears. "I am sorry!"

He shook his head. "Why do I believe you?"

"Cuz...I am stupid...you know that I am..." she stammered. "I am so-orrry!"

"Okay, now stop crying..." he said. "Get hold on your hormones."

"I can't...I don't know how to!!" she said in a complaining tone. Arnav felt miserable seeing her crying, but he couldn't stop himself from laughing as well. He wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"Go and wash your face!"
"Have you forgiven me?"
"I don't know..."
"Then how can I go and wash my face?"
He pulled her in his arms. Khushi was confused. "Khushi, take this out of your mind that anyone will come in between me and you. No one will expect our children...I would say not even them..."

Khushi tightly wrapped her arms around him. She let all the negative thoughts drain out of her mind, for a while. She was glad that at least he was trying his best to fix all the loose ends when all the external forces were messing with her. Especially, the ones that she had no control over. She hoped nothing from past comes up, because if it did, it was only going to bring storms and that was going to mess many lives all together. She further hoped that she will be able to keep the truths in her heart the way she had been doing for the past five years. 


***

No comments:

Post a Comment