Thursday 26 February 2015

Main tera Dushman, Dushman tu mera Chapter 3-4


Chapter 3: Broken bed and leg!

"Your room!" Anjali said with a teasing smile on her face and pointed towards the room previously of Arnav and now Khushi's as well. The first impression of Khushi of the room was that it was too boyish.

But she was nervous seeing the setting. Bed was decorated with flowers and on the wall hung a heart and written on it was a "Arnav Khushi."

What if Arnav tried to come close to me? Then I will kill him and will love to go to jail then stay in this hell! she said to herself.

Anjali wrapped her arms around her shoulders. "You seemed to love the room, aren't you?!" Anjali asked. "Chote, will join you soon!" She had a teasing tone.

"You know that how much I love your brother, di!" Khushi said.

"I didn't say anything!" Anjali said. Khushi's cheeks were red in embarrassment even though she knew she was trying to tease her.  "Well, I would love to know if there will be any uhmm movements!" she said and looked at her face. "Look at your cheeks they are getting red in an anticipation."

"It's nothing like that, Di!" Khushi immediately told her, and covered her cheeks. Anjali helped her sit on the bed.

"What the hell she is doing in my bed?" Arnav asked as soon as he entered the room. "And what the heck with this mess?" he asked looking at his bed decorated with flowers.

"It's your wedding night!" Akaash said in his ear.

"Of course, and your time to doom!" Arnav said back. "Get out of from here!"

"Oh yes, yes, Akaash, let's go. They might be quite in a hurry!" Anjali said, and before Arnav could get to understand what she just said Anjali and Akaash ran out of the room. NK and Dhruv were already settled by Arnav before they had come to irritate him.

Arnav shut the door angrily. "Get off the bed, that's mine!" he said.

"Excuse me, remember that I am your wife now. Hence, this bed is equally mine. And you can find another place to sleep, because I am not going to share bed with you."

"Why would it be hard for you to resist me?"

"Stop flying in the air. Weather is really bad up there. I am afraid that you will come down with broken legs and limbs!" she said. "If that would not the case I will do that to you!"

"Don't you worry about the weather up there, and just get off the bed, I am warning you, it will not be good for you!" he said.

"What would you do, huh?" Khushi said.

"You have no idea what I will do!" he warned her. "Remember that even I am your husband and you know what are the rights of a husband, then!"

Khushi got nervous. "Dare you touch me!"

"Get off the bed!"

"No!" she said and laid on the bed, pulled blanket off herself and spread her legs as she secured her territory.

Arnav was too late to fetch the blanket.

"I am warning you, Khushi!" she didn't listen him.

"Good night!" she said and waved her hand at him. He took blanket off her and pulled her out of the bed by dragging her from her legs. That was not at all a hard job for him. Khushi tried to hold on to the edge of the bed but Arnav didn't give her a chance.

"Arnav!" she screeched. Arnav didn't stop and tossed her on the floor and himself jumped on the bed. "That's your space," he said to her. He spread his legs and arms and took the blanket.

Khushi flared her nostrils as she got up on her feet, she kicked his ass. Arnav winced. And she jumped on the bed and rolled him down the bed.

"Khushi," he now growled as he looked at her angrily.

She pulled her tongue out at him. "And that's your space," she said. Arnav stood up and got up the bed and held her by shoulders to throw her off the bed.

"Chuhiya, you are too tiny for me throw you like a seaweed out of the water," he said.

Khushi clenched his hair as there was no other way for her to physically attack him. They both stood and started pushing each other off the bed. Surprisingly, Khushi was equally fighting back with him. "You don't have any idea what this chuhiya can do!" she said huffing and puffing, and punched his belly. But she only got herself hurt as his six packs were pair of iron. As Khushi tripped on her lehnga they both fell on the bed and with their weight and force bed broke.

They looked at each other as the crashed into each other's arms on the broken bed.

"Moron!" Khushi shouted.

"Idiot chuhiya," Arnav shouted. "Moti, can't you eat less, you broke my bed!"

"Don't blame me for the loss of your cheap bed!" she snapped.

"Believe me many a times me and my  many girlfriends have been violent on it, in many ways, if you are smart enough you would know what am I talking about!" he said and of course it was a lie.

Khushi narrowed her eyes, her eyebrows furrowed, her lips pressed together in an anger.

"Oh Urggh...I can't believe I just touched impure man!" she said and pushed him away and got up. "Shoot, I have married a man who has multiple relationships."

"Oh look, who is hurt?" he said.

"Hurt and me? Go to hell. And sleep with as many women you want, but me!"

"Sleep with you? Haha...What a bloody joke? I sleep with girls who can act as woman, not like you a Tom boy."

That hurt her ego. "And I won't sleep with a man who brings girls to his bed for pleasure!"

That hurt his ego given that he never did that. He got up the bed and went to her and held her by her waist. "What are you doing?" she asked as he held her all of sudden.

"Try to resist me if you can!"

"Looks like you are too impatient!" she said.

She thought he will push her away but he smiled. "Let's have a bet!" he said.

"I don't have to make any bet!" she said.

"Why, are scared you will loose?"

"Oh really, if that's so I am ready for this challenge!"

"Good on you...Whosoever among us two fell in love first, will loose. That person has to admit it otherwise, it will be a cheating. The person who will win can tell the other person to do anything. By anything I mean, anything. And whether it is me or you have to do it."

"I am ready, and now would you let go off me?!" she said.

"Of course!" he said.

He then called Akaash and told him to order him a new double bed that could into split half so that at night they could separate them and sleep on their own beds.

***
"Di, I am going to London for two days!" Arnav said.

"Chote, yesterday you have just got married. You have your wife to look after!" Anjali said.

"Please huh. Leave us both alone. You don't have to act as a Cupid, let me warn you it's not going to work."

"Chote, none in this house will come in between you and Khushi. We don't have to act Cupids. I know one day you both will fall in love with each other!"

"Keep dreaming!" he said.

"I hope you have told Khushi about this!" she said.

"I will, over the phone right now she is sleeping!" he said and left.

Anjali was surprised that he cared that she was sleeping. She smiled to herself.

***
"Good morning, di!" Khushi said as she yawned. And when she looked at the clock it was 12:00 PM.

"Haww! 12 PM?! I am sorry, di, I had set an alarm for 4:00 AM and it didn't go off!" she said nervously.

"4:00 AM, for what?" she asked. "Dear, you can sleep as many hours you want. And we all had been tired anyways, so we all took a liberty to get up late. Your brother-in-laws are still sleeping. So don't worry."

"Arnav? Di, where is he?"

"He has gone for a business trip for two days with dad," she said. "Lately dad been looking after the whole business alone so now he is going to take up some responsibility."

Khushi couldn't tell how happy she was hearing that he was away. She wouldn't mind if he go away for forever.

"I am happy, di," Khushi said. Anjali looked at her. "I am happy that he is going help papa in his business!" she said and tried to hide joy in her tone.

"And what's up with the bed?" Anjali asked as she saw it was a new one. "Where is the old bed?"

"It broke, di!" she said.

"Haww! How?"

"We had a fight last night," she said, and looked down embarrassed.

Anjali softly laughed. "Alright, get ready and come down for the lunch, it is ready, you must be hungry!" she said.

"I am sorry, di. I couldn't help you."

"Dear, you are my newly wed sister-in-law, I won't act as a typical sister-in-law either. Though it would be fun!" Anjali said and laughed. "Don't worry, this is your own real house now. Don't think yourself as a stranger and act formal. Take it easy. Come downstairs, I go and wake your brother-in-laws up!"

Khushi nodded and Anjali left.

"Aha...Thank god that idiot is away!" she said. "I feel so relieved!" she said and fell back on her bed, and put her one leg on top of the other. "Atleast I can breathe for two days," she said. But then she realized Anjali was waiting for her downstairs, she got up and rushed to the washroom to get ready.

Then she forgot to get her clothes, she rushed back out of the washroom and took her clothes from the briefcase that still needed to be undone.

***
After two days.

"Chote, you back?!" Anjali said.

"Hi, di!" Arnav said, he sounded tired.

"How have your trip been?"

"Tiring. Di, please get food ready, I will be back soon. I am really hungry."

"Okay, go and get fresh!"

"By the way, where is Khushi? Please tell me she has gone!" Arnav said.

Anjali slapped his arm playfully. "For the past two days she has locked herself in her room. She only came out for a while, she has hardly eaten anything, and said she is not feeling well, and need a sleep. Poor her had already been tried after marriage and then you left her alone. She felt alone."

Arnav was shaking his head. "Di, sick and she missing me? Isn't too much to digest? Yes, if she is sick that would be because she did not get dose of fight with me then I can agree with you!"

Anjali again slapped his shoulder. "Now go and see her if she is fine and where is dad, by the way?"

"He will be back another week, di. He still have some work to finish!" he said.

"Alright!"

***
As soon as Arnav opened the door of his room, he screamed horror.

"Khushi?!"

Anjali got scared hearing his scream and ran towards their room.


Chapter 4: Promise we will always be the worst enemies! 

Arnav was so tired that he couldn't have waited to sleep as soon as he was done eating food. First he thought to drop the idea of food, but then his stomach had another story to tell. He knew without food he wouldn't have been able to sleep, and there was this another problem. Khushi.

"What the eff she is doing by locking herself up in the room? Why I feel there is mole in the beard of a thief?" he opened the door tired and yawned as he opened his eyes and looked inside his room, his mouth remain opened and then he shouted horror.

"Khushi?"

Khushi looked back all of sudden hearing his loud shout, Anjali who was in the kitchen got scared hearing his scream.

Khushi got scared as she tried to get down from the ladder, she missed the step and she saw going to fall when he ran and caught her but they both fell, Khushi on top of him, he winced loudly.

"Aahhh, moti, get up!" he shouted.

"Chote, what happened?" Anjali asked, but then she looked around the room in horror. Arnav's plain white cream room was turned into pink room, with hello kitty cartoon wallpapers, by none other than by his wife. And Anjali had no idea when she did all this.

Khushi was still on top of Arnav.
"Moti, I said get off me!" he said. "Di, stop looking at this bloody pink room and help this fatty ass to get off me!"

Khushi immediately got up. "What the eff you have done to my room?" he asked.

"It was so boyish and colourless so I painted pink."

"Now I feel like slapping your ugly face and paint red because I don't like it, how about that?" he said, as he tried to get up but only fell back on the floor.

"Aahhh!" he held his twisted ankle.

"Chote, what happened?" Anjali said and went to him.

"Di, my ankle.

"Chote, is it hurting this much?" Anjali asked.

"Yes, di. I think I broke one or two bones. Di, pain is unbearable, please call the doctor!"

Anjali's heart lurched seeing him in pain. "Khushi, please go and call the doctor!" Anjali almost shouted.

Khushi thought he was doing drama. She went to call the doctor as she made a face at him and called him, "Dramaebaj!"

"Akaash, NK, Dhruv, anyone," Anjali shouted.

"Chote, please relax, doctor will be here anytime soon!"

"Di, what happened?" Akaash asked as he came running her shouts. "Bhai, what happened to you?"

"Akaash, stop asking questions. Help him lay on the bed. He has twisted his ankle!"

"Oh no!" Akaash said. "Bhai, please relax!" he said. When Khushi saw him sweating and struggling in pain she realized he was actually hurt. She felt pang of pain when she realized it was because of her, in order to save her he got hurt.

"Have you called the doctor, Khushi?"

"Yes, di, I have!" she said, afraid.

"Chote, what's happening to you?" Anjali said as she cupped his face when Arnav's eyes all of sudden shut.

"Arnav?" Khushi said as she too went to him. "Arnav, open your eyes!" she said. "Look, don't try to scare me. Please open your eyes," she said. She was going to cry anytime soon.

"Di, Khushi, bhabi, please let doctor check him he is here!" Akaash said when a chiropractor had come.

"What happened to him?" Doctor asked.

"His ankle got twisted. He was in sharp pain, and when it got unbearable he collapsed!" Anjali told the doctor.

"Let me see!" he said. "Please you all go out for a while!" Akaash took Anjali out. Khushi was so terrified that she couldn't tell. She looked at Arnav. "Can I stay?" she said to the doctor. "I am his wife!"

"Sure!" he said.

For half an hour doctor didn't say a word, Khushi herself asked, "Doctor, is everything alright?"

"Doesn't look like. I feel it's a critical fracture that may include a broken bone. We have to take him to the hospital for X-Rays then only we will be able to give him a proper treatment."

Khushi was bitting her manicured nails in fear. She just wished nothing bad happened to him. Although she hated him, but she never wanted to get him hurt like this.

***
"Doctor, how is he doing?" Khushi asked.

"His fracture is pretty serious. For few days, he has to make sure he gets complete bed rest and he put no strain on his foot, not even a little bit. If he will follow all that precautions sooner he will recover!"

"Thank you, doctor!"

"You are welcome!"

***
"Arnav, how are you feeling?" she asked.

"Madam, please go. First you broke my bed and now my leg," he said.

"Arnav, I feel really bad, and it is your fault who said to save me!"

"That's right, stupid me! Next time even if you will be dying I will not come to save you, what did I get by saving you, anyways, moti? God knows if I will be able to walk anytime soon!"

Khushi pouted. "I am sorry, Arnav!"

"Oh, how come mighty Khushi Singh Raizada is sorry?"

"Arnav, today I am not in a mood of fighting!"

"I didn't know you fight by the set mood!"

"Even if you die I don't care," she said. "It should not be because of me!"

"Get out of here, you chuhiya. You go and die in a bucket full of water. If that won't be enough, call me, I will myself throw you in the bathtub."

Khushi flared her nostrils as she kept her hands on her waist. "Leg broke, but ego!"

"Shut up. And what the eff you did to my room?"

"Didn't you see with your own eyes?" she asked. "Or you have gone blind. You should be thankful that I filled colours to your room, did you see how dull it was? Boring creamy white. Now it's all good!"

He couldn't help but softly laugh. "Khushi, can't believe you are complete dumbo," he said.

Khushi couldn't help but look at him in admiration as for the first time he  insulted her but in a cute way.

"Oh god, don't tell me injury to ankle has rode up to your head!" she said as she was unable to taunt her.

"What?"

"Or, oh god admit that you have fallen in love with me!" she asked dramatically.

"Keep dreaming, you moti."

"Stop calling me moti. I am not moti. My waist is 24. And weight is only 40 Kg."

"Go and see my girlfriends, they are perfect and their bodies are so hot."

She covered her ear. "Urgh..Stop you, moron. I don't want to hear about your cheap girlfriends and your cheap thoughts!" she said and finally left. Arnav took a sigh of relief.

"Gaye, brain eater!" he said.

He was pissed when he looked at his fractured ankle. He growled and clenched his hair in frustration.

***
"Khushi, dear, I have to go to my friends house, could you please look after your husband?"

"Di, I would try if he will stop annoying me by calling me moti. Do you think I am fat?"

"Dear, not at all, neither he means it. He means is that you are skinny and according to him if you are skinny you are unhealthy. You should eat, dear!"

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes, my innocent sister-in-law, you will get to know about him more and more, don't worry!" she said and cupped her chin. "Now I should go, I have cooked food, eat it, and give it to Chote too!"

"Yes, di!"

"Take care of yourself as well, I am leaving you both alone, but god know what you both will do!"

"We will be careful, di, I don't promise though!"

Anjali was shaking her head and left.

***
"Khushi!" he shouted.

Khushi came running.

"Yes, Arnav."

"Juice!"

"I go and get it!" she said. When she gave him the juice, he called her back.

"Yes, Arnav!"

"I am hungry. Can you make something for me?"

"Arnav, I can't cook. Anjali di has gone to see her friends. Whatever food she had made I gave you. And chefs have taken a day off. Can I order it from outside?"

Arnav had gotten an idea.

"Remember no outside food! Okay, go and get snacks!"

"Will be right back!" she said. She had promised herself that she will make Arnav alright. But she didn't know it will be this hard.

"Water...Fruit salad...No, I don't like kiwi in the fruit salad!"

"Arnav, why are behaving like a pregnant woman?"

"Shut up!"

" There is no need for another fruit salad,  I can take kiwi's out!"

"No, I want a fresh one!" he demanded.

"Arnav, you are doing everything on purpose."

"And you should remember that it's only because of you," he said. "Look at my fracture, I can sometimes feel nothing, and then the other moment it feels like my foot is swimming in the sea of pain," he said.

"Okay, no need to be so dramatic!" she said and went back to make fruit salad for him.

It was Khushi's twentieth round. Since Arnav was in his room that was upstairs and kitchen was downstairs, Khushi was running up and down.

"After eating something sweet my body crave for something spicy or salty. Go and get something for me to eat!"

"Arnav, how much you would eat?"

"Khushi, you know that I am eating medicines. They are so strong and I feel hungry. And you have not even given me anything to eat. I am not foodie but with these medicines I feel hungry. If you can't take care of me let di know she will arrange a nurse for me. Actually leave it, I will call the hospital on my own!" he said and picked up the phone.

"Excuse me, stop being melodramatic. I go and get something salty and spicy for you!" she said as she made a face at him, and ran downstairs again.

He could not tell how much he was enjoying giving her punishment for changing the colour of his room to pink. This made him look at his room.

"Bloody pink!" he growled.

***
Khushi yawned and fell back on the bed. "So tired!"

"What have you done that you are so tired?"

She sat up and arched her neck around to look at him. "Excuse me, you have any idea how much you eat? And all the dishes? How many times Ihad to run up and down?"

"There is one solution to it!" he said.

"What?" she asked.

"Let me break your leg! An eye for an eye, and tooth for a tooth!"

Khushi flared her nose. "Your nose is already so like a pakoda, don't make it more blown like a balloon."

"Arnav, I wish I could have broken your both legs instead, idiot!" she said.

"Arnav, please open your eyes. I am feeling so bad. Please, Arnav, I beg off you. I didn't want anything happen to you. Please forgive me, because of me all this happened. Arnav, I will never be able to forgive myself!" he said the exact words that she had said when after his surgery she had gone to see him and thought he was unconscious. "I promise, I won't hurt you again!"

Khushi looked at him. "If by breaking my ankle made you feel this bad, what would have been your condition when my both legs were broken?" he asked.

"You were awake?" she asked, and then looked away. "That was just a slip of a tongue."

"Really?"

"I actually want to say, sorry!" she said. "I can't think of hurting anyone!" she said. "Not even you," as she turned around and looked at him.

Arnav looked at her. "Chuhiya, think twice before saying that."

"Arnav, don't start on that again!"

Arnav took of his shirt, she covered her eyes. "What the heck you are doing?" she asked.

"Look at these scratches!" he said. Khushi parted her fingers and looked at him.

"These are the scratches that you raked on my skin," he said. "On the day of engagement."

"Didn't know mard ko bhi dard hota hain!" she said. "Look at you, a whinnying  pooh!"

"Shut up, chuhiya!"

"Good night, pooh!" she said, and laid on the bed.

Arnav couldn't sleep. He turned on the TV and put the volume. "Arnav!" Khushi shouted. "Put the volume down. I am tired and want to sleep!"

"Moti chuhiya, by ruining my sleep you cannot sleep peacefully. Especially, changing this room to pink!"

She got up and turned off the TV. "You cannot walk, remember that, Mr. Pooh!"

"Khushi, turn on the TV!" he said.

"Why, what you would do?" she asked, but without waiting for an answer she laid and pulled blanket on top of herself and closed her eyes.

"If you need anything, don't call me!" she said.

Arnav looked at her angrily. He waited for her to sleep.

When he could hear her snores he shouted her name. "What? What happen?" she asked and rolled down the bed.

Arnav laughed out loud.

"Arnav, what the heck is your problem?" she asked.

"Khushi, get up, fast!"

"What?"

"Yes, look carefully underneath yourself, you have killed an ant under your weight!"

"Arnav, what do you want?"

"I need to go to the washroom!"

She hand palmed. "Arnav, urrgh!"

She lazily stood up and went to him. "Arnav, I feel like smashing your head with a flip flop!"

He smiled triumphantly. She handed him his clutches.

"Can't believe you are still alive!" she muttered.

"Even I can't believe that you have become my slave!"

"Arnav, if I want I can throw you right now but I just can't!"

"Even I can't do that you have to still pay for so much!" he said.

"Now do whatever you want to!" she said.

"Khushi, you really want to watch me doing it?" he asked.

"Urggh!" she said and left the washroom.

"Hello, where are you going? You can have a look though, I don't mind. My girls love it!"

"Arnav, shut up!" she said and covered her ear. "God, how long I have to live with this man?"

***
Khushi sat up the bed and looked to her left where Arnav was sleeping. Because of him she was unable to sleep.

She went to his bed, smirked, and was going to wake him up, but she stopped. She stopped for the fact that he had not slept properly for the past two days due to the pain. She got out of the bed and sat on her bed. But kept on looking at him.

"Great!" she said to herself. "Now I am thinking of letting him sleep, when I had other plans!"

She smiled to herself. Seeing him uneasy in his sleep she walked to him. She didn't know what was the problem, but she elevated his foot up by tugging a pillow underneath it. And then pulled blanket off him even though AC was on he was feeling hot.

She patted his leg, and she was going to sleep when he mumbled. "Anjali, di, can you please pass me the glass of water?"

Her head jerked up. "Arnav, you need water?" she asked. She immediately filled glass of water for him from the jug.

"Arnav, here drink water!" she said. She leant more and more close to him. "Arnav, drink water!"

He opened his eyes and got scared. "What the hell you are doing?" he asked.

Khushi screamed back. "What? What the?...you were asking for a water in your sleep so I was telling you to have it!"

"Were you giving me a glass of water or trying to scare me?"

"Oh, look at my weak husband!"

"Shut up!"

"Drink water and sleep!" she said and went back to her bed.
***

"What are you doing?" he asked.
Khushi smirked. "Coloring your plasture." 

"Leave my ankle alone," he said. 

"Oh shut up, Pooh. Tomorrow, doctor will remove your plasture. After that I will keep it as an award."

"Telling you, do not write anything stupid on it!"

"I, Arnav Singh Raizada, apologize Khushi Singh Raizada, a beautiful soul for ruining her life by marrying her! I am thankful to her for taking care of me, if she would not have been there for me I would have not recovered in a week." 

"What rubbish?"

"It is all written on it with a permanent marker and many more will be written on it, that I will give you to read later on, now go back to sleep!"

Arnav flared his nose. 

***
"Your ankle has gotten much better now, Mr. Raizada!" Doctor said.

"It's all because of his wife, Khushi. She has really taken care of him day and night and helped him to recover!" Anjali said.

"Didn't I say they will be perfect for each other?" Mrs. Raizada said.

Arnav and Khushi both made a face at each other. "What a joke?" they both muttered to each other in their heads.

"That's so. Doctor, when my son will be able to walk properly?" Mr. Raizada asked.

"His recovery had been quite rapid, but I still see his foot swollen, however, I don't think it will take more than a week,  when he can actually walk properly. But he still need to be very careful."

"Mr. Raizada, do you feel pain?"

"It's bearable!" he said.

"Doctor, he had actually been in pain most of time due to which he couldn't sleep!" Khushi said. "But he refused to take pain killers!"

"Chote?" His dad said in disappointment.

"Dad, nothing to worry about. It was bearable!"

"It's okay, Mr. Raizada, what can I do is increase the strength of his painkillers!"

"Yes, you should!" Mrs. Raizada said.

"One thing, you all can do is, dab his foot with towel wet in medium hot water. Swelling will go away with it!"

"Sure, my wife will do it!" Arnav said. "Right, Khushi?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, why not?" she said as she fumed at the same time smiled looking at him.

"Mr. Arnav, I schedule an appointment for you on Wednesday. We will take an X-Ray of it and see the recovery mode!"

"Sure, doctor!" Arnav said.

"Alright, then see you soon!" Doctor said as he got up the chair and shook hand with Arnav and then with his father.

"Okay, Chote, you rest, I get something for you to eat!"

"Mom, please. I really missed your cooking!"

"In just under fifteen minutes, your food will be in your room, son!" she said.

***
"Chote, when you are in pain, why don't you take medicine?"

"Mom, there is no big pain more than this your daughter-in-law, of yours. She is a real pain in the butt!"

His mother slapped on his shoulder. "Chote, you are so unthankful!"

"No, mom, I am very thankful because of her my ankle broke!"

"What?"

Khushi looked at him in shock. And shook her head begging him to not tell his mother anything.

"Just kidding, mom!"

Khushi took a sigh of relief.

"Chote, she took care of you!"

"Mom, your food is delicious especially, when you make me eat it with your own hands!"

"For me you will always be that little son behind whom I used to run whole day just to make you eat!"

Arnav laughed, and Khushi smiled looking at him. She was so touched at the bond that Arnav shared with his mother, his sister, his father. She didn't know behind a devil nature he had a sweet and caring nature.

"Control, control, Khushi, he is a devil!" she reminded herself.

***
"Khushi, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Can't you see? Doing what doctor said!"

"Just leave it I will do on my own."

"Why am I not doing it properly?"

"Why do you overreact?"

"Let me do it, I am tired of taking care of you. I want you to get well soon, so that I don't have to be your slave!"

"Well, it feels good to see your enemy on your feet!"

"It's dangerous, Mr. Raizada, to have your enemy in your feet, the fear of broken legs increases!" she said and returned the grin back.

"I don't think one of us will actually survive in this relationship, and I don't know why I feel it's you!"

"Only the time shall tell, Mr. Raizada," she said.

"Hmm...Remember the bet?"

"Oh, that's a ticket to free myself from you!"

"I actually feel the same. When I look at you, I just don't know why love filled words come out of my mouth!"

"Ditto!" she said.

"What would you do, if you won?" he asked.

"What if I ask you the same?"

"Look, I cannot live with you," he said.

"I am dying to live with you, like?"

"That you know!" he said.

"Arnav, stop it before I kill you and go to heaven!"

"Why are you so eager to make heaven a hell?" he said. "Like mine? Well...where I was? How about we prove to our families that we cannot live each other?"

"What you are planning?" she asked excited.

"Look, they already know how much we hate each other. If we will do anything absurd, they will get to know it that we are doing it purposefully. That's why I was wondering if we can pretend we love each other, and than bring a third person in between us?"

"Your girlfriends would work, right?"

"Well, I have so many. Can't tell how much I am missing them. But I will find a one who is a perfect actress!" he said. "Deal?"

"Deal!"

"What about the bet?"

"Bet will remain. Whichever plan suceeded first?" he asked.

"Can't believe I am sitting with my enemy and making all these plans!"

"Well sometimes to get rid of the worst enemies, even they have to sit together and plan! Now it has been more than an hour, just go to hell and let me sleep!"

"Keep going, if I won this bet, I will ask you to jump off the cliff!" she said.

"Don't be so sure, chuhiya. What if you fell in love with me?"

"Haha...Will fall in love for sure, but my flip flop!" she said.

"Thank you!"

"In advance?" she asked.

"For taking care of me!"

"Don't worry, you will be given a full chance to return the favour!" she said. "Let's take a selfie, I will love to write a book on us!"

"Sure!" he said. "But I am afraid, you will look like a rotten egg!"

She looked at him angrily and Arnav smiled looking at the camera and took the picture.

"Hey, moti, did you eat? Go otherwise, I am afraid, the air of the fan will blow you away!" he said, and laughed.

"Shut up!" she said. "Go to sleep before I fracture your other leg!"





No comments:

Post a Comment