Thursday 26 February 2015

On his demand 2 Chapter 10


Chapter 10 (61)

Khushi pinched Arnav's nose and giggled when he got irritated in his sleep. "Khushi, Kya hain?" (What is it?")
He turned on his side and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her towards himself. "Let me sleep, and you sleep too, Khushi," he muttered.
Khushi shook her head. "It's not time to sleep but wake up, Arnav."
"What's the time?"
"9:00 am."
He immediately opened his eyes and leant on his arm to look at the clock. Khushi laughed, as she sat back up.
He looked at her angrily. "Khushi its 6:00 am."
"I know."
"You serious, I was sleeping peacefully."
"Arnav, last night you didn't let me sleep, now I won't let you sleep either."
He tossed his head back on the pillow and closed his eyes. "That's why I am really tired."
She shook his shoulder.
"Arnav, please get up. Why are you fussing like a child? You have to work out."
He cried.
"Khushi, no. No workout please."
"Arnav, you have not exercised for the past seven months."
"Khushi, I am fit and fine," he argued.
"I seriously don't want my child to be like you, lazy."
He opened his eyes. "You called me lazy?" he looked at her offended.
"Of course. You should learn from your son. He sleeps at exact 9, and at sharp 6 he is up. Right now he must be up and Nani already must have given him a bath."
He huffed. "Khushi, please only for an hour. Please, I want to sleep."
Khushi smiled, and ran her hand over his hair. She deeply kissed his hair. "Okay, you sleep."
"You come and sleep too."
"Arnav, I have already taken bath, now I am going to prepare a breakfast. Karan is already up, he must be waiting downstairs."
"Karan." Arnav muttered realising he had to talk to him. He sat up on the bed. "He is up? Good."
"Khushi, you prepare breakfast, I will be downstairs in ten minutes."
"Arnav, abhi nahin sona aapko?" (Now you don't have to sleep?")
"No," he said and kissed her temple. "Khushi, I like the smell of your shampoo, and your hair colour."
Khushi smiled, and then giggled "Arnav, shampoo and hair colour?" she asked, still laughing, as it was the first time he had noticed it in two years.
"Yes, I never get to tell you this. I realised your hair has two different shades. Chocolate brown and black."
"Thank you, Arnav!" she said when he took out his clothes from the cupboard.
"You are welcome, my sweet wife. You get ready too I will take you to the site seeing today," he said and went into the washroom.
"Arnav, when we are going back to Mumbai?" she said but her words were unheard as he had already gone inside the washroom.
"Khushi, sorry did you say anything?" he asked.
"No, nothing, Arnav," she said. "Nothing..."
She sighed, and took Arnav's phone from the night table and opened the photo app. She looked for Adhwaya's picture. Tears formed in her eyes seeing her baby. She wanted to see him and being aware that they were in Darjeeling for a purpose, she knew she had to control her emotions. She decided she will Skype later in a day. But for now she would have called and asked how he was doing, but Karan showed up. He knocked on the door.
"Karan, hey."
"Hi, bhabi. Sorry if I disturbed you."
"No, Karan, not at all. Arnav has just gone in to the washroom to get freshen up."
"Perfect, I wait downstairs then."
"Okay, I come as well, I am sorry to make you wait for the breakfast."
Karan shook his head. "You don't have to be sorry about anything, bhabi. It's only 6:30 am."
"Karan, should I ask you something?" she asked as they headed out of the room.
"Y-yes, bhabi. Go ahead! Please."
"I don't know why I feel Arnav, and you, know who is in the house trying to hurt Arnav or both of us."
"Bhabi, I wish I had answers for this," he said almost immediately. "It's very unfortunate that we don't know anything who is doing all this."
Khushi nodded her head in understanding.
"Karan, please don't tell this to Arnav that I asked you this. He will be worried that I am worrying about all this."
"Don't worry, bhabi. I won't tell him. But we are doing everything we can. Criminal can't be hidden for much longer. It can take longer but defiantly for forever. Everyday we are progressing even though we get evidence that are not even important. We will make it for our use."
"I hope everything is crystal clear very soon."
"We hope that too, bhabi."
"Khushi, come to the room."
Khushi and Karan both stopped, she smiled as she looked towards her room. "I will be back, Karan."
"Don't worry, bhabi," he said. "Go ahead."
Khushi walked back to their room. The moment she entered the room, she was pulled in. "Arnav, what are you doing?" she asked, afraid. Arnav closed the door, and locked it.
"Arnav, may I know aap Kya karne ki koshish kar rahe hain?" (May I know what you are trying to do!"
She got little self conscious when he didn't answer, but instead kept on looking in her eyes without saying a word. Dangerous.
"I love when your heartbeat goes wild the moment I come close to you."
"Who said it is because of you?"
He let out a brief chuckle. "For whom else it could be?"
She pressed her lips together. And let out a throaty moan when without any warning he moved down to kiss her neck.
"Arnav, this is not the right time."
"There is no right or wrong time for this!" he said, in a husky tone.
"Arnav, please understand."
He bit her.
"Understand what?"
She grabbed her veil in her clenched fist.
"Arnav, please let me go."
"Shall I?"
He placed kiss along the neck like, slowly, deeply.
"Please..."
He trailed tongue at the same place be kissed, and then blew air on top of it. She knew she was going to loose every control on herself.
"Make yourself clear, Khushi," he told her.
"Arnav, please. Karan is waiting downstairs. You have to do workout too."
"Sorry, this is my workout."
She held his waist, and he moved back to look at her closed eyes, heavy breathing. He placed his arm against the wall.
"You are beautiful, Khushi," he muttered as softly he could.
She opened her eyes and was astonished to look into his eyes that every time had to say a new story except the love that was always there in his eyes. "But for me the most beautiful person is standing in front of my eyes."
"Khushi, why did you fall in love with me?" he asked. "What did you see in me despite knowing how I behaved with you?"
She knew why he was asking the same question again. "You are asking me this because you doubt that whatever is happening is hurting me?"
"I don't know, Khushi," he held her hand. "I don't know. Every time I look in your eyes, I see of our uncertain future. Khushi, why don't you leave me?"
Pain on her face turned into a anger with a clear distinction. "Have you gone insane?" she asked. "What do you mean, leave you?"
"Look, Khushi, please, don't be mad. I was just..."
"What you mean you were just? Arnav, if I had to leave I would had left you when you hated me. I didn't leave you then when you said you doubted me having affair with Rahul. Why now? Tell me to die, Arnav, not to leave you!"
"I am sorry, Khushi. I don't doubt that you love me. But I can't see you in pain."
"Really? Really you must have said so because you think I don't love you and it will be so easy for me to forget you."
He shook his head and cupped her face. "No, Khushi, it's not like that, even you know that."
"No, after this I think I don't know anything about you. Because I didn't know that you even will say that to me," she said, and pushed his hand away, and walked out of the room.
He hit his hand in the wall and ran after her. "Khushi, look I am sorry."
But she was in no mood to listen to him.
"Stupid me!" he said, and cursed himself.
Khushi wiped her tears and walked into the kitchen when her phone rang. She sniffed and cleared her voice when RM's phone flashed, she picked up the phone. "Hello!" Payal said.
"Hello, Payal bhabi."
"Good morning, Khushi. I hope I didn't disturb your sleep."
"No, bhabi. I was up for quite sometime now. In fact I was going to make a breakfast and also call you."
"Khushi, what happened? Why is your voice heavy? Are you sick?"
"I am fine, bhabi. Nothing to worry about."
"Oh!"
"Bhabi, how is everyone at home? Adhwaya? How is he?"
"He is perfectly fine, Khushi. Luckily he has been playing well with the family members and kids."
Khushi took a sigh of relief. "Bhabi, you don't know how much tension free you have made me. I was so tensed thinking what if he was missing me."
"You should be relieved, and don't worry. He is fine."
"What is he doing now?"
"Right now he is sleeping, Khushi. Last night, Adhi and Gavy too slept late as they were playing."
"And how is everyone else at home?"
"Everyone is fine, Khushi. You tell me how is Arnav?"
"Don't talk to me about him, bhabi."
"Are, what happen?"
"Nothing, bhabi, you know him. Arrogant."
Payal laughed. "Khushi, what did he do now?"
"Don't ask me. He is just...Arggh...I tell you...I don't want to talk about him..."
"Okay, baba. Don't. Tell me when you guys are coming?"
Khushi relaxed herself down. "I don't know, bhabi. Only your sweet brother-in-law, Mr. Raizada, knows when we are coming back. I seriously don't want to see his face at the moment."
"Khushi, calm down baba."
"I am sorry, bhabi, where I start talking about that arrogant brother-in-law of yours."
"Haha...It's always a treat to hear or see your sweet little cute fights...Khushi, okay I keep the phone. And I forgot to tell why I called."
"Why you called, bhabi?"
"Khushi, today we have to take Adhwaya to the hospital for the injection."
"Oh yes. I totally forgot about that. Thank you, bhabi."
"Mention not, Khushi. Text me where you have kept his medical form. Now I have to leave your bhaiya is calling me."
"Sure bhabi. Tonight we will Skype. I really want to see Adhwaya."
"And we want to see you guys too. Come back soon. Without you house seems to be empty."
"Pretty soon, bhabi. Bye."
"Bye, Khushi."

***
"Khushi, please listen me."
"No, I don't want to listen you."
"I am sorry, Khushi."
"Sorry, my foot. I am not talking to you."
"Okay, tell me what I have to do to gain your forgiveness."
"Just stay away from me for a while," she said.
"Oh god, Khushi, don't give me this punishment."
"Oh really, what about when you were asking me to leave you for forever?"
"Khushi, that just slipped out of my tongue. I didn't mean to say it."
"No, you meant it and you said it," she retorted.
"Khushi, take a deep breath and calm yourself."
"Arnav, go from here."
"Khushi, I am sorry."
"No, sorry, no forgiveness."
"Baba, galati ho gaye. Khushi, I have to leave to the police station and before that I have to see your happy face not angry."
She relaxed herself and looked at him. "Police station? Why?"
"Yes, for some work, but I will be back soon."
"Can I come back with you?"
"Khushi, you can't. But I will soon be back."
"Okay!"
"So it means you forgave me?"
"No!" she said and left.
He went after her. "Khushi, please."
"No."

He sighed and left as he was getting late.

It was five in the evening, and Khushi looked at her wrist watch. "Khushi, I will be back soon," she said, angrily. "Look at the time now. You see I am defiantly going to talk to you," she muttered and put the clothes, furiously in a bucket that she was done drying.

"What my beautiful wife is muttering?" he whispered in her ear. She got afraid but realising it was Arnav she calmed immediately.

"Hi, Khushi!" he said, when she turned around to face hin. She grinned fake. "Hi."
She purposely let go of the basket of clothes from her hand that landed on his feet.

"Aaahh, Khushi."
"What happen? It hurt?"

He nodded.

"Good!"

He held her by her arms. "Khushi, listen I have to talk to you!"
"Arnav ji, listen, I don't want to talk to you."
"Arnav ji?" he said, questiongly.
"Yes, I will call you Arnav ji."
"Khushi, this is not done."
"It's final."
"Khushi spit the anger."

She wiggled her lips side to side and headed out of the laundry room. "Khushi, listen, baba."

"Arnav," Karan said.
"Yes, Karan."
"Arnav, I have to talk to you. It's important."
Khushi stopped hearing this but in her room she heard her phone ringing. Arnav went to Karan and Khushi rushed in the opposite direction to pick her phone furiously in the room, knowing that it must be Payal's.

"Hello, Payal bhabi, I was waiting for your call," she said.
"Khushi," Payal cried.
Khushi's already furiously beating heartbeat, beat even faster hearing her scared tone. "B-bhabi, what happen?"
"Khushi, Adhwaya!"
"What happen to Adhwaya?" Khushi almost shouted.
"Adhwaya is abducted."
"No!" she shouted, horror.

"Khushi?" Arnav said in fear as he heard Khushi's scream. She cut the phone immediately and ran to Arnav. Arnav too ran towards her.

When he saw her in tears in a distance and rushing towards himself, he increased his pace. Khushi crashed in his arms. "Khushi, what happen?" Why are you crying?" he asked, and pulled away from a hug.
"Adhwaya, he is kidnapped."

Karan stopped in his track.

"Khushi, relax, nothing has happened to Adhwaya!"
"Arnav, Payal bhabi, called. She said our Adhwaya, he is abducted again."

Arnav held her by shoulders to keep her stand upright and cupped her face. "Arnav, our son. Please do something. They will hurt our son."
"Khushi, relax. Nothing will happen to Adhwaya. I am telling you."
"Please, Arnav, do everything and save him."
"Khushi!" he shouted, to get her to her senses, but she was scared to hell. Her heart beat was rapid and blood pressure high.

"Khushi, Adhwaya is not kidnapped. He is in a safe place."
"What?" she asked.
"Yes, he is not abducted. Since we are here and at home we can't trust anyone, me and Karan and had decided to send him to the safe place."
"Where...where is he?"
"Khushi, where ever he is, he is safe."
"Karan, please can you fetch a glass of water?" Arnav said, as he saw him behind him.

Karan nodded and went to grab water. Arnav took Khushi to the room. "Khushi, this was what I wanted to tell you, but you weren't listening."

"Arnav, you aren't saying this to make me feel good."
He shook his head and made her sit in the chair, but she hugged him. "I got so scared."
"Khushi, I have promised that nothing will happen to you, or our son, or anyone in our family," he said and caressed her hair.
"I...I want to see him."
"Khushi, right now, we can't but I promise we soon will, the moment we return home. Khushi, trust me, he is fine."
"I trust you," she said faintly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment