Thursday 26 February 2015

It has always beenabout you, Mr. Raizada Ch 10 -11

CHAPTER 10

"Arnav, sir, must be here!" Aman said, to Sunaina. That's when everyone's attention was drawn to the beautiful couple, Arnav and Khushi, walking down the staircase, hand in hand. Surprised everyone was, and overwhelming happiness they felt to their heart core, a happiness that was so priceless. A smile on Khushi's face was her jewellery that she wore in this forgettable moment, and everyone felt it.

Sunanina too smiled, but there was something very mysteries about that smile. It was not a forced one, on a closer look, it was only for Arnav. For a brief amount of time, Khushi didn't even exist to her. One glance of Arnav all she needed. 

Khushi was too shy to look at her audience that didn't involve any outsider except Sunaina itself, right now she had not seen her either. She smiled looking at Anjali, and Payal, as they looked at her with tears in their eyes, she knew what they were feeling, the exact what she was feeling. And at others she couldn't look for a second as she was too shy. 

Then her heart did the nerve wrecking flip when she did see Sunaina, a pain thrived in her chest, when she saw her looking at Arnav. She still kept herself positive, and not think about anything, negative. But once they were downstairs Arnav let go off her hand. She saw it carefully, as his hand slid down her hand in a moment, and that point of second she thought her life slipped out of her hands. 

"Mummy, daddy," Hazel said, Arnav looked at her as she saw her running towards them. He picked her l in his arms. 

Sunaina looked at all three of them. "Happy family?" she said to herself.
"Arnav, Hazel, Khushi," she muttered, as if she was trying to mentally sit three names in her head. Seeing Hazel's affection for her father more than her mother gave her lot of indications than it should have and in no way they were positive.

"Mrs. Raizada. What if you become, ex. Mrs. Raizada. Hazel, your daughter that is bridge connecting you two, removed, nothing will left between two of you. Nothing.

"Daddy, we were waiting for you and mommy to cut the cake," she said as she played with her reindeer ear hairband.

"Sorry, darling, to make you wait."

And to whom he would go to; to me!
Sunaina smirked as she could taste her victory already.

"Khushi, hold her, I come!"

Khushi held Hazel in her arms now as she nodded. "Hazel, where did you get this bracelet from?" she asked, as her attention was drawn towards it.

"Sunaina auntie gave me."

"Baby, didn't you say no to auntie?" she asked when she looked carefully it was of diamond.

"Mom, I said no to her, but she said it was my Christmas gift."

Khushi now looked worriedly towards Sunaina's side. She had held Arnav's hand for long time at last she let go of it.

"Welcome, Ms. Frenandaz. Sorry to make you wait."

"Don't be formal, Mr. Raizada, here we are more like friends than business partners. By the way, I must say you have a very nice house."

"Thank you, I hope you had something to eat or drink."

"Yes, of course. The time I have come your family has kept me busy feeding all the delicious food. I love your family as well.  I have met everyone, but your wife."

Arnav looked at Khushi, who was now talking to Hazel. He couldn't help smiling when he saw his two beautiful ladies having fun. After a long time he was seeing Khushi smiling.

He softly laughed when Khushi and Hazel pinched each other's nose, and giggled. From the side look, indeed more like him his daughter looked like but her smile was more like of Khushi.

"Mommy, you know what I hid Ruhani di's barbie doll!" she said in her ear.

Khushi laughed. "Again?"

"Yes, because she hid my unicorn. Now after we cut the cake, we will find it."

"You both naughty girls."

"Where is Adhaan, bhaiya?"

"He has gone to washroom."

 "Oh!"

"I must say your daughter is the cutest kid I have ever seen!"

"Thank you, Ms. Frenandaz, credit all goes to my wife, Khushi," he said. "I call her."

"Oh, it's alright. Looks like she is having fun with her daughter, let her. I will meet her later."

"Sure. You enjoy the party I will catch with you later!"

"It's not a problem, Mr. Raizada!" she said.

"Come on kids, let's cut the cake!" Mami ji called everyone. Everyone gathered in the living room.

Ruhani, Adhaan, and Hazel immediately went to her. "Okay, kids, hold the knife and cut the cake!" Nani said.

Three of them held the knife handle in their hands and cut the cake. Then they all took little pieces in their hands and made each other eat.

"Nani ma, where are the plates?"

"Here!" she said and gave them to Ruhani.

"Di, I want Santa's face!" Adhaan said.

"And I want his sleigh!" Hazel said. 

"I will have all reindeer!" Ruhani said as she cut the chunks.

"Haww!! Look at them!" Anjali said.

"Hazel, what was that?" Khushi asked, as she stopped them.

"Merry Christmas, mumma," she said and they all three giggled and left to their rooms.

Everyone laughed, Khushi looked at Arnav who was looking at her as she too laughing. "You have really made her naughty!" he remarked. It was out of blue statement. Her laugh turned to a bright smile. He knew somewhere she was same like Hazel fun loving, and naughty, and cute.

"HP, please take the cake trolly to the kitchen and leave this one for kids and get other one for everyone."

"Yes, Anjali di!" he said.

***
"Hmm...Alright couples what about having a dance? What say kids?"

"Yay!! Yes, bhua," Hazel said. And Ruhani and Adhaan cheered.

Payal and Akaash, Aman and Shaya, mama ji and Mami ji were already standing next to each other. But Khushi and Arnav were standing next to each other having no idea as everyone were waiting for them to join too.

"Chote, what you both are waiting for?" Anjali said.

Arnav without thinking pulled his hand forward. Khushi was once again left in awe. She looked at him before she put her hand in his. Everyone was happy except Sunaina seeing them comfortable with each other. 

Anjali had the player ready to play the romantic song, but kids loved their involvement. As romantic, slow music started it was all of sudden changed to item song "Fevicol se."

"Di, are you serious?" Arnav asked.

Anjali didn't realise for the first time he talked to her. "Chote, I don't know how did this happen?" she said.

Ruhani, Hazel, and Adhaan sat on a staircase laughing.

She went to look how did the song change.

Anjali stopped the player, and a second later all they had was a laughing riot, they were falling on each other laughing. 

"Oh god, you all are so funny, I love your family!" Sunaina said.

"I am pretty sure this is the work of these little reindeers of ours!" Shaya said.

"Yes, mommy," Adhaan said. "Fevicol se, Fevicol se!" they sang.

"Seriously I can't laugh more than this!" Nani said.

"Anjali bitiya, change the song and come to accompany me."

"Sure, Nani," she said.

As once again there was a complete silence, music started again, looked like there was way more preparation done for this particular moment. Lights turned off and then slowly and slowly soft colourful lights chimed in, creating a romantic aura.  

Khushi put both her hands on Arnav's shoulders and Arnav placed both his hand on her waist. Slowly they moved closed to each other until there was only half a foot of distance between them.

Sunaina's eyes were fixed on them as they both stood close to each other, and she gulped down the drink down her throat in rage.

Enjoy as much as you can, Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada, I will make your life hell anyways.

Arnav circled her slowly matching the rhythms of other partners, but after that they both had nothing to do with anyone around.

Arnav's grip on her waist was much more intimate then he actually had wanted it to be or even intended, being lost in he hazy eyes. He had to ask her so many questions, but he knew he wouldn't have gotten himself to ask them to her.

He let her fall backwards and then slowly raised her up, their eye contact never broke. She was once again standing straight, as close, that they could feel each other's heartbeat. Emotions that Khushi was going through were way to overwhelming for her. She knew what was going on, and it was pretty much real, but there was a fear, she didn't know why it was there at first place, but she knew it was present right within her as someone will take everything she had or she was conquering now. That fear instead of going away was settling deep inside her chest and mind no matter what she told herself. More than  usual pattern of her heart beat and her breath it was living with her, slowly killing her. 

"Arnav, don't leave me, I promise, I will not take another breath!" she believed she had said it loud enough for him to hear at least, with a newfound courage. She was aware if she didn't say it now then never.

"If I had to I had done long time ago," he answered her back.

"I know," she said. "I love you, Arnav," her head collapsed on his shoulder.

He looked at her alarmed. "Khushi," he held back of her head and supported her body weight on himself.

"Chote, is she okay?"

He shook his head. "Shaya, take kids inside."

Shaya nodded and quickly took kids to their room. Anjali went to stop the music. "Bhai, shall I call the doctor?" Aman asked. 

When kids were gone, Arnav picked her in his arms and took her to the room.

"Mr. Raizada, is Mrs. Raizada, okay?" she asked.

He nodded.

"Nothing to worry about," Aman said. "It happens to her when she is anxious."

"Anxious about what?" she inquired.

"Nothing much to worry about," he said.

***
"Hi, Mrs. Raizada, how are you feeling now?" Sunaina asked, as she entered the room without warning. 

Khushi looked at her unwelcomed guest. "Looks like you are way to weak, and not yet recovered over few terrible incidents that occured in your life!" she commented.

Khushi was confused. "Sorry!"

"You met with an accident few years ago right, if I am right, four to five years ago?"

"How...how do you know?"

"Didn't I say I have done quite a lot of research on Mr. Raizada. And that's when he lost his first wife, whom he actually loved."

Khushi's face fell. Her skin all of sudden turned pale as what sunaina had said, deprived her of all the blood in her body. Her eyes were wide opened. For quite sometime she didn't blink. 

Sunaina smiled inwardly. "I am sorry to remind you of that accident, Mrs. Raizada."

"Who are you?" Khushi asked, as soon as she got out of her trance, and the question lingeredvin her head. 

Sunaina gave her confused look. "What do you mean who I am? I am Sunaina Frenandaz"

Khushi didn't realise she was only sitting few feet away from her now. "You are asking me this because I know you so closely? Then no, I know Mr. Raizada closely. You have made him your husband, but failed to keep up the promise that you made to your friend to keep him happy. And this much I guess everyone knows, don't you think? Mr. Raizada, has lived away for almost three years without his family. Your headlines to marry some buisinessman, Aditiya and all that..."

"Could you please stay in your limit? You are no one to talk as if you are no one but part of our lives."

"What if I am?" she asked. "What if I become one? You know what, lets get the records right, I am madly in love with your husband."

Khushi's heart jumped to her throat, she was angry, but fear lingered regardless. "I don't like to talk nonsense, but business," she whispered deadly  to her. "I tend to get what I like. Either by hook or crook. And by the way what you have given him? Pain."

Khushi clenched the bed sheets in her hands, Sunaina now knew her weakness and was quite amused to know that she had caught the fish, and it's life was in her hand. She could have made her flounder on her wish by playing with her life as long as she wished, as long as she intended her to keep her alive. 

"And you should know this, Mrs. Raizada, I would not only get your husband, but your daughter too."

"Shut up!" Khushi yelled.

Sunaina laughed. "Mrs. Raizada, if you can get him because of a promise that you failed to keep, I can get him just the same way. The difference will be, I will keep him much happier. Just to let you know this was a little insight of what your future will look like. Now I should really let you rest. And if you are thinking of telling this to anyone in this house or even Mr. Raizada, let me warn you I know much more that Mr. Raizada does not know, that can truly end your relationship. So, simply just hand him over to me. Okay?

"Merry Christmas once again, and Happy New Year in advance. And sorry I forgot to bring you a gift, but for a new year I will definitely give you one, however, I am afraid you won't like it! Anyway, that will not be my problem. Good night, take care of your health, you look really weak to me. Also, after giving a birth to a baby girl I am surprised you didn't gain any weight. Were you ever pregnant?"

Khushi was silent in shock, as she was trying to embrace in her head, what she had said to her and then smirk on her face as she was so confident that she was going to ruin her life. And what was that she knew that would turn her life upside down, before she could ask her, Sunaina was gone. 


Chapter 11

Sunaina stopped. "Don't worry you didn't faint because of your anxiousness, but the drug I added in your drink."

"What did you add in my drink?" Khushi asked, panicked. Sunaina smirked. She moved her bangs away from her face, she was once again standing close to Khushi's bed.

"Well, nothing to worry about, just a drug to give you a little shot of a future," she said.

Khushi looked at her confused. "What do you mean?"

Smile on her face brightened. "Nothing, you take care of yourself. I have fun with Mr. Raizada."

Khushi got out of the bed with a heavy head. She held her head and clenched her aching head.

"Didn't I tell you to rest, Mrs. Raizada?" Sunaina said.

Khushi was afraid of her intentions, but more than that angry. "Ms. Frenandaz, I think you are crossing your limit," she said, as her head whirled, she held the bed for a support.

Sunaina crossed her arms. "Limits are made to cross, Mrs. Raizada. Your life gave you five years to keep Mr. Raizada happy, but what did you do?"

"Who are you to walk in anybody's life and teach  them what they should have done and what not? And what do you really know about us?" Khushi said, as she felt little stabilised now.

"Correction, Mrs. Raizada, not in anybody's life, but Mr. Raizada's. The person whom I want like I need an oxygen. You have hurt him enough. This is my promise that he will be mine by the end of today. In fact he will happily come to me and not even him, but your sweet little daughter, Hazel."

Khushi's heart shrunk at the thought. 
"Could you please shut up?

"Keep your voice lowered, Khushi, I will forget who you are?"

Khushi looked at her, wondering where she was getting this much gut from. Sunaina controlled her anger and left from the room.

Khushi fell on the bed in a worry. She had no idea what she had on her mind, why exactly she was doing so? She immediately got up the bed, and wiped her tears, and left the room to go downstairs to see Arnav and Hazel.

She was afraid, and this fear she knew was going to ruin her once again if she wasn't careful, and she also knew she wouldn't have afford to loose Arnav and her daughter this time. They were her life and for the people whom she was living and ready to fight with anyone. If they weren't there in her life then what was the purpose of her life too. That's true life goes on but not the same way when one has to live with the pain every single minute.

She now understood why Sunaina added drug in her drink, so that she could get time to talk to Arnav.

"Shaya, has children slept?" Aman asked.

"Yes, they have, Aman," Shaya answered and when she saw Khushi coming downstairs, she walked up to her.

Arnav too looked at her, and was angry, but he stayed stood at his place.

 "Khushi ji, you should be taking rest," Anjali said.

"Di, I am fine."

"Bhabi, Anjali di is right."

"I am really okay, Shaya. Hazel...Where is Hazel?"

Sunaina laughed inwardly seeing Khushi in this condition. "Look at the bird fluttering its wing. Feels good."

"Hazel is sleeping, bhabi!" Shaya said.

"And she is fine. What happen? Why you look so worried?" Payal asked.

"Bhabi, nothing, just asked."

"Khushi ji, tomorrow go to the doctor and get your BP check. I think once again you have high blood pressure."

"Di, I will."

"I am sorry to interrupt you, but I guess Mrs. Raizada is really strong. She can manage her health really well. You all are worrying for no reason," Sunaina said. "By calling her sick we will make her sick."

Anjali laughed. "That's right."

Khushi looked at Arnav, but he was looking away.

Khushi saw Sunaina walking back to Arnav. She stood by the bar area. She took a glass and when no one was looking she added a sedative in Arnav's drink. She was very careful and made sure especially Khushi wasn't looking.

"Mr. Raizada, why your hands are empty? Please have a drink!"

"Thank you, Ms. Frenandaz. I am really sorry for whatever happened a while ago."

"Oh come on, Mr. Raizada. You are serious? It happens. I understand our Indian woman. They work day and night for their families and in all this they forget about themselves. Mrs. Raizada is no different. Must say she is a perfect wife and a mother, and a daughter-in-law. I have seen her. She takes care of you, your daughter and your family."

Arnav's eyes were now only on Khushi as she sat with the family in a living room. The moment she looked at him, he looked at Sunaina as he drank his drink.

"Ms. Frenandaz, when your father is coming?"

Sunaina kept her hand on his hand for a while, to make Khushi jealous, just when she knew she was looking at their side. "Looks like you are not at all interested in working with me!" she laughed.

Arnav smiled back. "It's not at all like that, Ms. Fernandez."

"Mr. Raizada, there is no involvement of my father in this project."

"Ms. Fernandez, why I feel I have seen you somewhere?"

Sunaina looked at him, a look on her face was hard to describe.

"Where?" she asked, smiling.

Before Arnav could answer, he felt his head swirling, but only for a short time. Sunaina knew her drug had started working on him.

"I don't know may be in a news headline," he said.

Sunaina laughed. Khushi looked at Sunaina angrily and she clenched her veil in her hands.

"Mr. Raizada, lot many people say that to me that they have seen me somewhere."

Arnav laughed at her joke. "It's nothing like that."

"Khushi, go and call Arnav for a dinner," Payal said.

She immediately stood up the sofa to call Arnav.

"Arnav, food is ready."

"Ms. Fernandez, come and have dinner."

"Mr. Raizada, I am seriously so full. Since you are insisting I won't say no," she said sugar coating her words looking at Khushi.

Arnav smiled, and looked at Khushi. "Ms. Fernandez, please have a seat, I come."

Sunaina smiled and nodded. "Sure!"

"How are you feeling, Khushi?" Arnav inquired.

"I...I am fine, Arnav..."

"I have made your appointment with your general practitioner. Get your body checkup done. Take someone with you."

Khushi smiled seeing his concern for her. "But it was not needed, Arnav."

"I didn't ask for your opinion!" he said and was going to leave when Khushi thanked him.

Arnav stopped, and looked over his shoulder, and then resumed his walk.

***
"Oh god, this food is so delicious," Sunaina said. "Making a guess, I am sure Mrs. Raizada, have cooked this food."

Khushi saw her looking at her, wondering why she was targeting her at every point.

"Ms. Fernandez, you are so right. Today's dinner is cooked by Khushi."

Sunaina smiled looking at Payal. "It wasn't hard for me to guess it."

When everyone was done eating Sunaina spoke, "I enjoyed this Christmas. It was the best Christmas party I ever had. You all made me feel like I was at my home and I too felt as I was celebrating this festive season with my own family, thank you to all of you. And I should take a leave, but before that Mr. Raizada, can we sign the papers that you wanted me to sign."

"Oh yes. They are in the study," Arnav said.

"Oh then let's sign them."

Arnav got up his chair, and excused himself. Sunaina too got up, and only looked at Khushi, smirk on her face tensed her.

***
Arnav held his head and was going to trip when Sunaina held him, "Mr. Raizada, you okay?"

Arnav kept his hand on her shoulder. He nodded in a response. He removed his hand from her shoulder and walked to the study table and from the drawer took agreement papers.

Sunaina held his arm seeing his clumsy steps. "Mr. Raizada, you don't look fine."

"I don't know what's happening to me!"

"Mr. Raizada, should I call your family?" she asked, as she smiled to herself. Right now she was only waiting for Khushi to come. She knew drug was working and he was going to do what she was going to ask him. She cupped his face. "Mr. Arnav, look in my eyes!" she said.

Arnav narrowed his eyes and looked at her. She moved forward to him, she took both his hands and made it wrap around her waist. Arnav was in his senses, but the other moment he had no idea who exactly stood in front of him. He had no sense of right or wrong. Sunaina moved her hand in his hair and pulled him closer, and their lips only was an inch away, when door of the study all of sudden opened. Sunaina and Arnav both looked at the person standing at the door. 


No comments:

Post a Comment