Thursday 26 February 2015

On his demand 2 prologue



PROLOGUE!

"Life is unpredictable. Every moment of our lives is a mystery. We live through it, we unfold it, enjoy it, grief it, love it, hate it. It just goes on and on and on, until we reach at the last stage of our life and we breath our last breath.

"Hi, I am Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. I am a working woman. A mother to a 1 year old baby boy, Adhwaya. I look after my husband, Arnav Singh Raizada's business."

"You must have questions in your mind? Why me?

"As I said, life is unpredictable. For me, for Arnav ji, it always have been. When our lives were going perfect, and we were enjoying it, omen happened and...every situation in our lives scattered here and there.

"Accumulating the pieces we have made our broken world. Which can only be a perfect piece when my husband, Arnav ji will be okay."

"You must be wondering what exactly happened?"

"It has not been long but just 6 months ago. My husband met with an accident. And now he is in the hospital. In coma."

"Every moment, every second me, my family is waiting for him to get up.

"Today, I am here to see him in an intensive unit. My heart flounders as I see his body lying lifeless on the bed.

"It's the game of the fate that once again I am standing where I started my journey.

"My hopes are high, my faith is not shattered by any shattered dream of my life.

"Arnav ji!" I call him. But like for the past 6 months he has not been keeping mum. But I know even he himself dying to talk to me, to his son, to his family.

"I have a hope he will. When he had met with an accident doctors were saying there was no hope. But they were proved wrong. My Arnav ji, fought with his life, he has many a time. And my and our families faith in god, that he won't let anything wrong happen to such a nice soul will never ever we wasted. He will make my Aranv ji, perfectly fine because he lived for others, then for himself.

"Doctors, say they are seeing a hope now. Arnav ji, has started responding to the medicines much more better than he used to in the starting. He shows moments. Now every day we get up with the hope he will get up! He will, I have a faith."

"Arnav ji, please get up now, you have enough slept, you know Adhwaya; look at your picture every day. He misses you. He even say papa. Isn't it just beautiful! He looks for you every where," she pauses. Her voice is broken. Tears streams down her cheeks, they fell on her chest, wasted. Because there is no Arnav to kiss them away. So she simply wipes them and smiles. For him. Just like he would love his Khushi to be.

"Arnav ji, I am tired of being strong.
I can't do it anymore. But I don't cry," she said. But as tears come down her eyes she wipes them.

"Our family misses you. Nani ji, is getting old, she cries all day, and prays to god let you to be okay. You know it is not good for him. If you do he you just don't get up? Don't be so stubborn.

"For us please get up. For your brothers. Dhruv, NK, are no more the same. They work whole day with me, they don't enjoy their life. They need you. They still have lot to learn the business from you. They are responsible just like you wanted them. But they need you.

"Adi, Gavy; comes to me every day and ask if their chachu is fine.

"Arnav ji, I tell them that you are perfect. And this, (she paused) I want you to tell to them on your own.

"Mami, mama ji, misses you, they too are getting old. Stress isn't good for them. So please get up and give them the reason to live. They are living dead.

"Arnav ji, Akaash bhaiya does not talk to anyone, except you. He sits here for hours but he feel bad when you don't respond to him. Payal bhabi, she misses you too.

"Anjali di, can't see you in this condition. She doesn't stay well. Please for her get up."

"Even Aryan is perfect. You know what he always asks about you. He wants to thank you to personally. But because he himself is not mentally strong we can't bring him here, but he always pleas so that we can bring him in front of everyone. Arnav ji, please, get well soon. So that he can come to you and talk to you. He wants to thank a person. Because behind making him perfect once again, is your hand. He prays that his jiju gets perfectly fine. He even wants to become like you. A successful person, I am sure you will make him that. Right?

"Why am I asking you? I know you will!"

"Arnav ji, please, listen to us. You have taken enough rest."

"I beg off you. Promise me, when on the morning I come, you would be up!

"I know you have promised me! Arnav ji, I love you! Me, your son, your family is waiting for you to come home."

***
Like this Khushi sits in front of Arnav and talk to him for long hours sharing what she did whole day. So do every family member of his family.

Now all they are waiting is for their life to get up. Would god ever listen to them? Only he himself knows.

***
"Good evening, Mrs. Raizada!"

"Hi, Dr. Chopra. How is Arnav ji doing?"

"Reports are positive, Mrs. Raizada. It's just that we are waiting for him to get up any time soon."

"Thank you so much doctor, Chopra!"

"Mrs. Raizada, it's the result of your day and night effort you have put to make him perfect. It's the result of your and your families prayers. Let me tell you it's a mere miracle that Mr. Raizada is perfect even after the fatal accident. We had no hopes. But now it seems we all were wrong."

Khushi smiled.

"Mrs. Raizada, he will be fine; we are assuring. You can go home."

"Good evening, Dr. Chopra."

"See you tomorrow with the good news, hopefully!"

"Finger crossed!" Khushi said.
***
"Bhabi!

"NK, you didn't go home."

"No, I sent Dhruv home. So that h can take some rest."

"Nanhe, you should have gone too; You didn't have to wait for 3 hours."

"Bhabi, you are our responsible."

"Okay; baba!"

"How was the meeting with, Nanav bhai?"

"It was good."

"Bhabi, Nanav bhai will be perfect."

"He has to! Do you want to talk to him?"

"No, I don't want to. I am really angry at him."

Khushi smiled through her tears.

"Nanhe, you see we are going to give punishment for not talking to us for all
this time."

"I actually met him today!"

"I know!" Khushi said. "Dhruv told me."

Khushi saw NK looking away as he wiped his tears. Khushi kept hand on his shoulder.

"Nanhe, he will be perfect!"

"No, I have no doubt in that," he said
and immediately hug her. "Bhabi, I want him to talk to me. I want him to see our condition."

"Nanhe, I am sure he isn't happy either seeing us in this condition. That's why he is fighting with his problem and is fine. But we are just waiting for him to come out his coma. That is it!"

NK pull away from the hugs. Khushi was glad that he let out his cries that he had been holding.

No comments:

Post a Comment