Friday 27 February 2015

Betrayal Epilogue

Conclusion
||After 6 months||
Arnav kissed his new born baby boy, Ayush's forehead who had slept in Khushi's arms.

"Why would not I have had faith in you, Khushi?" he said answering to her previously asked question. "Why would not have I waited for you? You and our Ayush, are the best thing that has happened to me."

"It still makes me afraid what if Aditiya and that girl would have succeeded in their plans. In all this I had been worried about our baby. In all these complication situations I was afraid I will loose everything, Aryan, you. I had no hope, Arnav. Whenever I think of our past, it gives me chill.  Thank you for showing strength, and be with me."

"Khushi, everything is fine now. Why do you stress yourself thinking about the past? You shouldn't be!"

Khushi made Ayush lay on the bed and pulled his white fur blanket on him. Then she made Arnav a space so that he could lay on the bed beside her.

Arnav made her comfortable in his arms. He rubbed her side of the arms.

"We have surely gone through the toughest time, Khushi. Since everything is okay now, I think it is safer to say even I had no hope. Everything was blurry, nothing was clear. I almost believed when you had said that you were pregnant with Aditiya's child. But then I knew you cannot stoop low. Also, we had promised that we will not hurt each other. I had been pretty ass when I blamed you in a college."

"I had been a spoilt child as well!" she said. "But after all this the way people took advantage of us and our situations to hurt us had been very hard," she said looking up at him.

"But they didn't know whom they were trying to hurt, right?!" he said. "Khushi, falling in love was a miracle. We couldn't stand site of each other and then when it became hard to live without each other I couldn't get to know. It's all because of our love that we are together. Khushi, I would thank you to keep yourself strong. For Ayush, for me. I am proud that my girl, my wife my son's mother is stronger!"

"It was only because I wanted to go through this bad phase of our life, I wanted to go through my pregnancy without hurting our baby, I wanted to be with you in the end in any way. You and our Ayush had been my strength. If it wasn't for you and him, I would have not been able to go through all that. Then we had gotten the best people in our lives. Lavanaya, Payal."

"Yes, they had been supportive girls, Khushi. Without them and their hopes it would have been really hard."

Khushi was in tears. Arnav turned on his side and kissed her lips and then her tears. "You should now start taking caring of yourself, Khushi. I was expecting you put on weight, look at yourself even after delivery you are lean stick."

"You are jealous?"

"Huh?! I am not a girl who would be jealous," he said.

Khushi giggled.

"Arnav, I need to talk to you about Payal and Akaash!" Khushi said.

"What about them?" he asked.

"I think, they both like each other, I asked payal, but she didn't say much I think she was shy."

"Wow! Really? Is that so? And you are telling me this now?" he asked.

"I wasn't sure, I still am not, but I have a strong feeling that they love each other!" she said.

"How come I didn't notice that?"

"If you will stop thinking of me you will notice it!" she said.

"Hmm...That's true!" he said and kissed her neck.

"Then, what you want me to do?" he asked.

"Talk to Akaash. I will talk to Payal and then mom, dad!"

"Sure, I shall do that right in the morning. And also, I wanted to tell you that Lavanya has found her partner."

"Seriously, who?"

"NK, the same guy she mentioned who didn't know hindi well!"

"Yes, I remember, it is amazing. How about getting Payal and Lavanya's marriage on the same day?"

"That sounds awesome. You know what, I had another plan."

"What is it?" she asked.

"How about you and me get married again?"

She laughed. "You are a father now!"

"How does it make any sense?"

"Doesn't it?" she asked.

"Nope! Let's get married again. We will then all go to honeymoon. We never got a chance to. Then we will get our Ayush, a little sibling to play with. What say?"

"Sounds interesting!" she said. "You are a great dreamer."

"So, you are not ready?!" he asked.

"Anything for you," she said. "I am all yours!"

"Don't you want anything from me?" he asked.

"You, and your love."

"That you will have from me till my last breath, Khushi even if you have not asked for it. Now sleep, I think we will have lot coming in the next days. As we will be busying ourself in all wedding plans."

"Hmm!" she muttered and give him a peck on his lips. "Good night!" She said, and then turned to kiss her baby boy. She made him lay in the middle.

Arnav then kissed Ayush and they both put their hand on his tummy on top of each other.

"Arnav, would you mind changing his diaper if I sleep?"

"Don't you worry, jaan. I will look after him you sleep tight!"

||After three years||

Arnav and Khushi, Payal and Akaash, NK and Lavanya, Anjali and Karan all sat at the beach watching their kids playing. Arnav and Khushi had another child a two year old baby girl, Anya. Akaash and Payal had a baby boy, Samar. Anjali and Karan had two baby girls, Lily and Laila. And NK and Lavanya, a baby boy, Gaurav.

These four couple had been living together as a perfect family under the same roof.

"Children, let's go now, it's time for a lunch!" Khushi said.

"You all go, and call when lunch is all set!" Arnav said.

"We will bring kids along with us!" Karan said.

"Are you sure?" Khushi asked.

"Yeah!" NK said.

"Bhabi, stay worry free!" Akaash said.

"Alright, let's go then!" Payal said. "We prepare for lunch!"

They knew their wives were still standing at their back to see if they were going to look at girls.

"They are gone, now we can look at girls!" Karan said.

Anjali looked at him in anger, she was going to him to take his class when Khushi stopped him. "Let's just see their true colours," she said.

"Shame on you, you are a father of a baby boy!" Arnav said as he too put his shade down as he saw girls.

"Aww...I knew my husband will never cheat on me!" she said. But when she saw him looking at girls, NK and Akaash passing comments they all four had turned into wild cats.

"Bhai, that chick is so hot!" Akaash said.

"I know right," NK said. "I wish I had a girlfriend like her!"

"Arnav!"

"Akaash!"

"Karan!"

"NK!"

Khushi, Payal, Anjali, and Lavanya all screamed their husbands name.

"You all want to see hot chicks, huh?" Khushi said.

Arnav, Karan, Akaash, and NK knew the arrow had hit at the right place. "You all had been spying us?" Arnav said, angrily.

"You just see what we all four do to you all four!" Khushi said and when four men saw their wives running towards them they ran.

"Kids, attack!" Anjali shouted and their all six kids ran to help their mommies.

"Catch us if you can!" they four teased them and ran on their top speed giving each other high five.

But when they saw their wives were all tired they stopped and as they came running they opened up their arms and hugged them.

"Can't believe you all are womanizer!" Payal said as she tried to break free from Akaash's hold.

"Oh come on, we know you had been standing behind us that is why we were trying to tease you!" Karan said.

"Really?" Anjali asked.

"Yes!" NK said.

"Swear on us!"

"Yes, we swear on you, you are our lives, how can we think of other girls?" Arnav asked.

They all four took a sigh of relief and as their kids came too they embraced them in their arms.

And they all had a good share of laugh!
||The end||

1 comment: