Friday 27 February 2015

Betrayal Part 23


Hi Akashians,

Fasten your seat belts. Today, I am here to take you to yet another ride of the twists and the turns. Well, it is actually the end to your imaginations. This chapter can prove to be the most shocking revelation in the history of this story...Oh, I sound mysterious lady! I read your comments, on the precious chapter and I loved them. Most of you have specI know you all have questions that you need answers too. This chapter shall answer all your concerns. 

Happy reading!
***

Betrayal part 23 The final Truth!

"Arnav, I am not sick! Whatever I am saying is the truth. Arnav, would you let your love get punishment for believing in what this woman has to say?" Khushi said.

"Khushi, I loved you, but what did you do? You cheated on me. You bare Aditiya's baby. Didn't you?"

"Arnav, how can I make you believe that, Aditiya forced me. I never loved him. I aborted the baby."

"Khushi, I have said that if anything happened to the baby, you will have to face the serious consequences. I hope you remember the contract papers you signed."

"Arnav, you couldn't have forced me to bare a person who raped your sister and then me."

"Khushi, how much lie you would say?" Payal spoke.

"You stay shut up, you are a bitch."

Arnav let out a laugh. 

"Khushi, since when you started using such words?" Arnav asked.

"Arnav, here she is taking advantage of every situation," Khushi retorted.

"It's what you have sow, Khushi, thus this is something shall you reap. It's not her, you took advantage of everything."

Khushi kept on looking at him in disbelief.

"Mom, dad, do you think too that I am mentally unstable?!"

Gupta's were quite.

"Mom, dad?" she said in utter shock.

"Jiju, I think we should call the doctors and I think it's the right time to send her to the mental asylum," Payal said.

"You are right, Payal," Arnav said.

"Please, Arnav, don't do this!" Khushi said.

"Doctor!" Arnav himself called the doctors.

Khushi looked where Arnav was looking, at the door from where doctor came with his nurses.

"Arnav, don't do this!" 

"Doctor take her!" Arnav said.

Khushi knew there is a gun in Payal's purse; that she used to threaten her. She immediately fetched her purse and dug into Payal's purse and took out the gun. 

Everyone got alarmed. Except Payal, and Arnav.

"If anyone tried come close to him I will kill myself or anyone who came close to me!"

Arnav didn't stop. "Arnav, stay away. I will harm myself."

"Do so!" Arnav said.

"Jiju, she is insane she will hurt herself," Payal said melodramtically.

"Payal, she won't do anything such!" Arnav said.

"I am not insane," Khushi shouted. 

Arnav without any problem held her hand and snatched gun from her hand.

This time Payal came forward and slapped her. Arnav didn't say anything.

"Arnav, she slapped me. You didn't say anything."

"If I want I can slap you too, but I won't get my hands dirty again, Khushi...Nah...Or I say? Ms. Shina Agnihotri. A girl who look exactly like my Khushi. Am I right? Shina?"

"What are you saying, Arnav? I am your Khushi. Who Shina? Please don't tell me this bitch has made another story."

Payal and Arnav were looking at each other and they smiled. They both were shaking their head.

"For god sake, stop this, Shina. Your every mystery is opened. You are an open book now."

"No, I am Khushi. I am not Shina! This Payal, is lying.

"Shina, well played. Payal, do you think we have to say much or we actually show her the live telecast?"

"I think jiju, we should end our drama here too. And bring our Khushi! Massi!"

"Yes, daughter, hold on."

Mrs. Gupta went in and brought the real Khushi out. 

Arnav's heart scrunched as he looked at Khushi. She was lean, her fair skin much paler. He immediately went to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder as she needed the support to stand.

Khushi smiled weakly looking at Arnav. But looking at the girl who until now was taking advantage of her identity as her look alike, she shivered. 

"Khushi, I am with you."

"How this bitch? Got here?"

Arnav gritted his teeth. And on his behalf Payal gave her another slap.

"You are the real bitch, Shina?" Payal said.

"You all were doing drama?"

"Yes, we all were doing a drama. Because I am not a cheap wan like you, Shina. Not even in my dreams I would ever think of hurting my sister or her husband who is not only my jiju, but like a brother to me. And yes, it was our plan. Mine and jiju's to unveil you in front of everyone."

"I am the real Khushi!" She said. "She is the one who is doing a drama!"

"So sad, Shina. You are not pregnant. But my Khushi is. As you can see her baby bump. And not with Aditiya's baby but mine."

Khushi cried and Arnav hugged her immediately.

"No, Khushi, you have cried enough, but not now."

"Khushi, tell now in front of everyone what she did to you?"

Arnav could tell she was intimidated. "Khushi, it's okay if you don't..."

"Arnav ji, when Aditiya came to know that I have no longer decided to be on his side because I have started loving you, he kidnapped me from the hospital the day I came to know I was pregnant with your baby. 

"He took me to his farmhouse. There he asked me if I agree to work for him to hurt you. I denied. Then he all of sudden started laughing. He said, if I can't help him somebody else will. I didn't know who? Until; he introduced me to her. They made a plan she will go to you in place of me. She was working for Aditiya, he wanted to destroy you. Because of your college

"Then on the same day she came to you in my form, and told you she was carrying Aditiya's baby. They lied because to break you even more.

"Aditiya had trapped her by telling her that she would get a big amount for helping him out. On that terms she decided to help him.

"But then he didn't know she was cross playing with him. For money and the property. 

"Arnav ji; they let me come in front of you, but they both had said if I tried to tell you anything about them they would kill me and my baby. They always kept a close eye on us.

"Arnav ji, they didn't let me to meet when you were hospitalized. I prayed nothing should happen to you. And he listened me."

"Khushi, I am perfectly fine," Arnav said. Her cried echoed in the hall. It was way too much for her to recite every thing that had happened to her in the past 3 months.

"Arnav ji, they both took advantage of us. Aditiya got punishment for his doings. She was betrayed by the very person whom he trusted. Shina killed him for the sake to get your property and she was successful when you finally put him behind the bars. She decided she will not release him out of the jail. But she didn't know that would cause her a big problem. Because when Aditiya's father came to know that it was her who killed his son, he decided that he will help me.

"Yes, Khushi, he helped us.

"And you, Ms. Shina, you must be dying to know how we tracked you.
Jiju's plan had started the day he had asked Lavanya to tell you that he was a diabetic patient and he lost his one year old brother. These things Khushi knew, but you didn't. That was one major point. 

"Secondly; your behaviour, it was different even I noticed that. Like you ate with your left hand. I thought it was just normal. But this was something jiju noticed as well. You signed the contract papers with your left hands, whereas Khushi is righty. 

"Thirdly, Khushi's moral values. When I came to know that you were carrying Aditiya's baby well not really, I wanted to kill you. But then jiju had told me he believes that his Khushi couldn't do such. She would have killed herself instead of lying and let Aditya torture him using her. And the thought of aborting a three month baby was impossible because we were aware our Khushi knew there was no mistake of the baby in it. Even when it was Aditiya's baby. Even knowing that how much the baby keeps importance to Arnav.

"Then all of sudden; one day jiju called me and said he wanted to meet. He told me he suspects there were two Khushi's, or I say 1 Khushi and one you. Jiju's doubts turned out to be right when you tried to kill yourself. Just after we had met. That was just your emotional drama. You hadn't even eaten enough sleeping pills to kill yourself. How stupid that was? 

"That was our golden chance. We called Dr. Suzanne, and she did your check up and told us you were not pregnant at all. After that I had no doubt left. I just knew there was something fishy. Then to confirm how much we were right, Arnav jiju went to Dr. Sharma and she told him that our Khushi was actually pregnant, but it was you who wasn't. You had threatened Dr. Sharma as well; if she tried to tell any of us about your truth she would kill her. 

"As soon as jiju, came out he told me that there are two of you, I couldn't believe."

"We should be thankful that God was on our side, he sent Aditiya's dad for us, doesn't matter how much corrupted he was but he loved his son, and he was sorry he actually gave his son such an upraising that took him from him. Shina, you might have acted all smart but that god was watching. It wasn't just about Khushi but her baby too. 

"Today, I guess we wouldn't have gotten our Khushi back, if it wasn't Aditiya's dad."

"Yes, jiju, this was the reason I took her to this unknown place. Because she was trying to escape from the hospital. I couldn't have brought her to the RM straight, because I wanted to know if we had gotten the right person. She kept on saying she was carrying Aditiya's baby and she aborted it. That was when we were 100% sure. And then when I read your text the moment before you called me saying that bring Shina home because you have gotten Khushi home. I knew it was the right time to bring her truth in front of everyone as well. And Ms. Shina, the fun fact, the gun was not real."

"What the hell?"

"Yes, Ms. Shina."

Yes, I am not khushi, I am Shina. I would have killed her and lead a happy life with Arnav and would have this property. I wish not only Aditiya, I would have killed his bas***d dad. I wish I hadn't kept this Khushi until now. Just so that I could have used this baby because myself I can't be a mother."

Khushi trembled by Arnav's side. 
Arnav hugged Khushi tightly as his life dependent on it. She had gone through a lot already, she was already weak and top of that she was pregnant, and no more risk he wanted to take.

"Khushi, let's go from here."

Khushi looked at Shina and said, "Shina, what you did to me was okay, but you hurt my Arnav ji, so much that I almost lost my Arnav ji, and would I would have lost my baby too. For this you aren't ever going to live a peaceful life. Not even your soul. This is the curse."

"Mrs. Raizada, don't you worry, we are not doctor we are cops. We did all this so that we could hear the whole truth from this lady's mouth. We will make sure she gets life sentence least, or she would be hung to death."

"No, inspector. I want her to rot in the jail all her life. So that she regrets all her life until her last breath."

"Mr. Raizada, don't you worry. We will make sure that she gets that punishment."

"Take her!" Police officer ordered. Lady inspector put the handcuffs in Shina's hand and they took her.

"I will come back, and ruin you, Khushi and your whole family."

"Hey, shut up!" Lady inspector said and dragged her out of the RM. 

Khushi could now take a sigh of relief. But she was broken completely from inside. 3 months of torture to her had taken every strength out of her. As she now saw Shina finally out of their life and the sirens faded in the distance. 

She collapsed.

No comments:

Post a Comment