Friday 27 February 2015

Betrayal part 22

CHAPTER 22 


Arnav called Payal once again and thankfully this time she picked it up.

"Hey, Payal, where are you? Why weren't you picking up the phone. And where is Khushi?" he asked in a hurry.

"Hey, jiju, Khushi is with me. We are coming home," Payal said.

Arnav took a sigh of relief. "I was so scared as you weren't picking up the phone."

"I am sorry, jiju. My phone was on silent."

"Oh I see, please get Khushi home as soon as possible. I got so worried as I didn't find her in the hospital."

"Jiju, don't you worry, she is defiantly fine."

"Why did you take her with you? I told you to wait for me."

"I am sorry, jiju, I thought it would be safe for her. As there is someone who is after her life. But you don't worry, me and her are coming to you."

"Please Payal, take care of her and bring her home as soon as possible."

"Yes, jiju, don't worry. I love my sister and I will take good care of her."

"Okay bye!" Arnav said.

Payal didn't bother to answer him and hung up on him.

"Urrgh!" Khushi growled. Her hands were tied, her mouth was shut with the tape.

"Just shut up!" Payal shouted. "Stop annoying me."

"You want to talk?" Payal asked.
Khushi looked at her angrily.

"Oh my god, look at you, Khushi. I never saw you this angry."

Payal in one go removed the tape off Khushi's mouth.

"Why are you doing this?" Khushi asked.

"You are so innocent my dear sister. Use your brain and you tell me why am I doing this?"

Khushi was crying now.

"Oh just look at the crocodile tears in your eyes."

"Please Payal, let me go."

"But why?"

"What do you want?"

"I want Arnav and his property."

"How could you be so selfish, Payal? How could you do this to your own sister? Your jiju consider you as your sister."

"Oh shut the hell up!" Payal shouted. 

"Sister my foot. I love him. Do you get that?"

"Don't you dare say that?" Khushi shouted. "Arnav is only mine," Khushi's eyes were popping out in fiery.

"Oh my god, I am so scared, Khushi, by facing this anger of yours."

"Payal, by tying me up here you are doing a mistake."

"Are you saying this?"

"Yes, I am saying this."

"Who the hell is who is going to save you?"

"My Arnav," Khushi answered her. 

"Oh really, he would never track you down here. I would kill you right here and he wouldn't even know, however, you know what I am battling with myself. I am thinking to kill you. But then I think Arnav knows you are pregnant. If I will kill you, I will kill the baby inside you. Who is ticket for me to the RM."

"Neither you will get Arnav nor his property! Arnav is only mine."

"But he hates you. Do you really think he will ever love you again. First you are carrying Aditiya's baby."

"He knows that Aditiya forced me."

Payal laughed, "What a joke? Aditiya himself told me he didn't force you. You and him were partners in crime. You wanted to cheat Arnav for his property."

"It's not the truth. It's you who is after his money."

"I can prove you. I can prove that you are carrying Aditiya's baby. I can prove that you are doing this because Arnav has said that he would give the property to his future baby. So it was easy for you, you knew Arnav would never let anyone to point finger at you. He would give property to you because he loves you so much."

"What rubbish? Why would I have told him I was carrying Aditiya's baby if I was after his property?"

"God knows why did you say that? But in either way you made my work easier. Now your husband needs a support. That I would give."

"Dare to go close to Arnav!"

"What would you do?"

"I can do anything, if I can kill Aditiya I can kill you too..."

"Look at you, my sister, wow! You actually killed, Aditiya..."

"Yes, I killed him. Because he tried to come in between me and my Arnav."

"Seriously, now I am scared, Khushi. Who will save me from you? Or should I say, who would save you from me?"

Payal said and laughed devilishly. 

"Who would save you, Khushi? Arnav already hates you to an extent that he doesn't want to see your face. And to top everything even if you die it won't matter to him.

"You must be thinking how can I do this to you right? How can your own sister, PAYAL, can do this to you! Oh I can do anything, anything to get Arnav and his property. You see, buy one get one free offer. What you did to Arnav, just would add to my advantage. You just dug your own graveyard, Khushi."

"Tell me shall I kill you and your Adi's baby?"

"I am telling you, if you would kill me, Arnav would know somehow that in my killing it's your hand. Because I was with you."

"That's actually right too, Khushi. What I make it look like an accident?"

"Please, Payal, stop torturing me. Let me go to my Arnav. Please."

"Oh you really want to go to him so that you tell him everything that I am after your life. But there is no use of it?" 

"What the heck are you saying?"

"Yes, because whatever you would say. He won't believe you. You know why? Because he would trust what I would say. But the need of that would not arise, why? Because you won't say anything."

"What is on your mind?" Khushi asked.

"Before you say anything to Arnav about me, let me tell you your parents, are kidnapped by me. If you would say anything to Arnav, your parents will be gone out of this world for forever. You want to see a little clip, here it is!" Payal said and turned of the TV that Khushi didn't know it was there. She looked at her parents tied to the chains.

"Please, Payal, don't do anything to them. I beg off you."

"Okay, I won't. If you would keep your mouth shut."

"I promise I won't say anything. But please let me go."

"Sure! My sister!" Payal said and laughed.

***
"Arnav!" Khushi cried as she ran to him.

"Khushi," Arnav said as he rushed towards seeing her.

"What happened, Khushi? Why are looking so upset?"

"Arnav, she?"

"She who, Khushi?"

"Payal!"

"What happened to her?"

"Arnav, she is after my life. She kidnapped me. She took me to the unknown place. Arnav, she is coming behind me. She wants to snatch me from you."

"What are you saying, Khushi?"

"Yes, Arnav. She is saying she will kill my baby. She is insane. You know that Arnav that I love you, not Aditiya. Aditiya forced me. So I aborted his baby. I didn't want to keep it," Khushi cried. "I am not pregnant."

Khushi looked at Payal shocked as she saw standing behind her when Arnav said, "Payal, what is she saying? You kidnapped her? You know that I told you Khushi is not pregnant."

"No, jiju. Khushi, what are you saying? Jiju, she wanted to go to the temple. So I took her. I don't know why is she blaming me that I kidnapped her?"

"Arnav, she is lying. She said she would kill me and will have you and your property. Arnav she is insane."

"Khushi, you are completely mistaken. Payal, is your sister. Why would she do that?"

"Arnav, please believe me, she is a lier!"

"Khushi, calm down."

"Jiju, it's clearly not so. Khushi is my sister. Why would I try to kill her?"

"Payal, I believe you."

"Arnav, please don't believe her. She even have my mom dad kidnapped."

"What Khushi? It's not so."

"Arnav, why are you not believing me?"

"Khushi, no, your parents are here!"

"Where?"

"Mr. Gupta, Mrs. Gupta!" Arnav called both of them.

"Hey, Khushi bitiya. You are here. But look at you what happen? Why are you crying?"

"Payal, is a bitch, Arnav. She said she would kill them. She even showed the video of mom and dad. Tied with the ropes, and chains."

"Jiju, what is she saying?"

Khushi was behaving insanely. He tried to calm her but she wasn't cooling down a bit.

"Khushi!" he shouted. "Khushi, you are mentally unstable," he concluded.

"No, I am not!"

"Yes, Khushi. I went to the hospital. Doctors have scanned your brain and they have concluded that you are mentally unstable. Khushi, you were never pregnant. That's the harsh truth."

"No, Arnav. This is all her plan. She is trying to snatch me from you. She, a bitch. I will kill her," Khushi said and rushed towards Payal.

Payal got scared.

Khushi tried to suffocate Payal as she held her throat. Arnav rushed to save Payal.

"Khushi leave her."

"Arnav, I will kill her. She cannot snatch me from you."

He held her arms and freed Payal. And he slapped her.

"No, I don't believe you," he said. 

"Payal, doesn't want me. It's you who are insecure. You are making up all these stories. Because you are mentally ill."

"Arnav, how could you say that?" Khushi asked surprised. "You slapped me for her."

"I am sorry, Khushi. But you have to attend the mental hospital," Arnav said as he kept a stone on his heart.

Payal smirked as she was successful in what she wanted.

"Arnav!" Khushi could only mutter.



No comments:

Post a Comment