Friday 27 February 2015

Betrayal part 24

CHAPTER 24

"Arnav ji!" Khushi got out of her unconscious state. She sat up and hugged Arnav she found him close by.

"Khushi, you are safe!" he assured her.

"Arnav ji, please tell me I am not dreaming. It is for real. Please, Arnav ji, tell me that girl is not here. She is gone. Tell me that man is not here."

"Yes, Khushi, they both have gone and gone for good."

Khushi was shaking her head as she refused to break the hug. She was even scared to open her eyes in a fear that she would find herself in Aditiya's farmhouse. She had her face dug in his neck.

Arnav happily captured her in his arms as long as she wished. His heart was palpitating at the thought that how much Khushi had been tortured by those two evils. And he hadn't even to think about it much after seeing Khushi's condition actually.

"Khushi, now you are free and safe," he muttered softly and rubbed her back. He chose every word with care making sure he didn't hurt her.

"Khushi!"

"Please, Arnav ji, don't ask me to go away from you, don't please," she added in fear and hurry.

"Who is asking you to go away, Khushi? Not even in my dreams I can ask you to do so."

Khushi rested her head on his shoulder and he could tell she was finding comfort doing so and felt protective.

"You know, you smell so good," he said. To his surprise he felt her smile.

"Khushi, how is our baby?"

Khushi finally pulled away. Arnav helped her lay back against the headboard.

"You must be eager to talk to your baby!" she said as she eased up. "You know your baby was very curious to know who was his/her daddy."

"Yeah?"

"Hmm!"

"Can I talk to him/her?" he asked as he gestured at her tummy. "Don't you want to know, Arnav ji, how come you are this baby's father?"

Yes, he wanted to, but he was really scared. Terrified about the fact what if he had forced Khushi.

"Khushi, please don't tell me that I forced you..." he said it somehow but he knew how hard words came out of his mouth. If yes; was her answer he might die of shame and regret.

"I just know this was my baby, Khushi. But how I myself don't know."

"Arnav ji, remember Shina telling you that Aditiya drugged her!" Arnav was relieved that she was normally talking now. Even if she was scared to mention them he didn't catch it.

He nodded.

"It was you whom they both drugged so that you don't know the fact this baby is yours, but me. He didn't use me because he was scared that if he would try to use me as he did Ananaya di, he will might create a problem for himself and his dad. He was scared of being caught. His dad was a part of their game. Aditiya, couldn't use Shina either because she couldn't have bare a baby due to the complications. Aditiya, also made me to lie that it's not his baby."

"Was that you, Khushi? You were here at that time?"

"Yes, otherwise, how your own doctor had lied you if Shina were to be here that she was pregnant? I was even there when we stayed at mom, dad's house. I was here when we kissed. I apologized. I was here with you when we went to see doctor Sharma. They both wanted to make this as real as possible. Shina was also learning everything about me. Arnav ji, I didn't want to do it," Khushi had again started getting nostalgic.

"I wouldn't have hurt you, Arnav ji. I would have killed myself if it wasn't for our baby."

"Arnav ji, if Shina hadn't killed Aditiya, his dad wouldn't have been on our side. And that Shina would have killed me and our baby!"

She stopped her cried any how and Arnav placed his hand on hers to tell her that he was there with her.

"Arnav ji, and no! You didn't force me. That night I was in my senses, but even you were drugged you spoke from your heart. You told me I was the best thing happened to you. You even said, I was the first girl you were going to make out. You were a virgin, yourself. You told me, you hated me and lied about sleeping with me because you were aware that Aditiya was never a good person. Arnav ji, until then, I hadn't realize how much you loved it until you made love to me. Arnav ji, even you don't remember anything, more than their brutal torture I remember the night we became one. Even though their intentions were wrong by saying that this baby wasn't yours, to break you apart. So that they could have gotten everything you had. That's how much he hated you. But they didn't realize that god was watching them. Arnav ji, this baby is very lucky for us, and strong. I had been ill, I had asthma and anemia this baby stayed strong and it kept me strong. Arnav ji, I know I had been stupid, even after marriage I was thinking of hurting and may be god knows I got the punishment for hurting you, but this baby changed everything."

Arnav didn't say a word and straightaway moved her sari pallu away and kissed her baby bump.

"Just to let you know daddy loves you and your mother a lot, baby! This is the promise your daddy won't even let you get a little scratch. Destiny has played dirty with us. I lost many people in my life, but I would get them in your image. My one year old brother, than my Ananaya di. You are the blessings of your grandparents, my jaan, your late bhua's and your late chachu's. From heavens they have sent you to us."

Khushi wiped her tears as she smiled seeing Arnav talking to his baby. Surely he would have waited for this.

He kissed it again and again.

"It's ticklish," Khushi said giggling.

"Ouch!" she cried the other movement.

"What happened, Khushi?"

"Arnav ji, didn't you feel it?"

"Feel what?"

"A kick. Our baby kicked!" she said.

"Did it?"

"Kiss it, again!" she said.

Arnav kissed her tummy and placed his hand to feel the kick.

"Woah!" he said. He was scared, he was excited. "Khushi; does it hurt?"

"No, it feels beautiful!"

"Oh my god, it must be a baby boy!" he said. "A soccer player!"

Khushi giggled.

"Khushi, I just can't wait it for come out to this world!"

"Same, Arnav ji!" Khushi said.

No comments:

Post a Comment