Friday 27 February 2015

Can you forgive me please?! Prologue

"Are you nervous?" Anjali asked as she settled beside Khushi.

She wanted to say no, but that wasn't the truth. "Yes," she admitted.

"Worried?"

Khushi looked into her black eyes as she had no idea what was the real reason behind her question.

"Worried about Chote? I mean how he would react?" Anjali added.

"Yes," was her only one word reply.

Anjali kept her hand on Khushi's shaking hand.

"Then don't worry, I am sure he would love the surprise!" Anjali said with full confidence.

"Di what if he didn't?"

Anjali just lightly laughed before she looked back into her innocent eyes.

"Doesn't matter what...Khushi he is my brother...I know him to bits...He loves you, but I don't know what has happened to him. You shouldn't be worried, but angry. Even I am really angry with him too...He is just being stubborn for no reason..."

Khushi was shaking her head as she didn't agree with her.

"He is not being stubborn di...He is angry with me!"

Anjali was quite for a moment before she spoke.

"Khushi, I don't know what really has happened between two of you...But I am sure the surprise you have stored for him will bring you guys together!"

Khushi was broken from inside; shattered into bits. Because the hope that Anjali had, it didn't exist by mere chance inside her.

It had been three months that she hasn't seen him. They hardly been in touch they did talk just once or twice may be; that's also by mistake, on phone.

After all, she had set those boundaries.

But today she needed him...

Because she knew the truth that she had refused to listen...

No comments:

Post a Comment