Friday 27 February 2015

On his demand 2 Chapter 13


Chapter 12 (63)
"My son is lost and you want me to worry about your work? I am not going with you to the office?" Khushi shouted on top of her lungs.

Her acting or one could call a sudden outburst seemed so real that Arnav indeed somewhere thought that she was actually mad at him.

But he guessed she had been missing Adhwaya enough to make it look real. Top of everything, she had to play.

"All you think is about yourself. In Darjeeling when I told you that my son was kidnapped you hardly cared. And wanted to roam in the mall to buy things for your family. What kind of person you are?"

He saw his family members looking angrily at him. He got an idea that her burst out was working. He was glad...

"The moment you came to know that your brother and sister has met with an accident you came running, what about my son? Are you really a human? I don't think so. You got no heart, Arnav ji, and I am not sorry to say it...You tell me what I will tell my husband when he will ask me about his son."

"Shut up! Why the heck I care what your husband will think," he shouted. "Yes, I don't care about anyone, but my family. And who the hell you really are? Seriously, my family has really made you think that you are the part of this family. I am warning you don't dare to think that...I know very well how to bring people back on my feet. You are nothing but a manager in my company. And person like you walk around me to even get a clerk job..."

"Watch your attitude, Mr. Raizada!" she didn't mind shouting, and made it her a strong tool as the fight between them grew deeper. "You are standing in a temple..."

"How dare you to talk to me like that, huh? And how the hell you even dared to compare my family with yours. If you are really worried about your son, go out and look for him on your own...Woman like you only likes to shout and blames other...What he is to me anyways that I will go to find him, he is not my son!" His tongue burnt to say this.

"You know what, Mr. Raizada, after seeing you I think my husband was way better than you...Anjali di, you were right, I should get back to him!"

Anjali looked at her, thinking when did she really say that...Arnav was so mad and knew since she had already mentioned it, his family or even she herself won't leave any stone unturned until they another character to mess up with them. And now was the perfect time to give this a name of jealousy and get Khushi. Also he couldn't have afford her to even go near any man. Feeling angry enough, he took the vermillion from the front of the temple and filled her head with vermilion.

The whole family stood dumbstruck. Having no idea where they had taken
their fight to this level. Arnav did it, they couldn't believe it.

Khushi didn't know either if he was going to do anything of this sought. Her hands flew to her head to touch the vermillion to make herself believe. She was happy that was no doubt, but was it going to happen this way was something that really sent chills down her spine.

Undoubtedly, their this fight brought fruitful result. If he had planned it already, he was smart, she thought. He had her back in his accounts.

"Chote, what did you do?" Nani asked.

He looked at her as shocked as she was.

"Wasn't I committed to Lavanya?" he asked, and looked at Khushi.

Khushi squinted her eyes. wasn't I committed to Lavanya?" she imitated his voice in her head, angrily. This I will tell you later. 

"I am sorry!" he said. "I don't know what I was thinking."

All of sudden everything happened everyone present was short of words to say in actual.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have done this..." he moved his hand forward to remove the vermillion, hoping someone to stop him.

He was glad Anjali was the one.

"Chote, you cannot do this..."
"But it was just a mistake..."
"It wasn't a mistake, chote," she said, realising for this moment Khushi had waited for months. Finally it was fulfilled no matter how.
"Now you have done this, you have to fulfil the duty of being a husband..."
"This means nothing to me..." he retorted. "She is already married..."
Anjali put a pause on her tongue before she had revealed to Arnav that she was his wife.
"Doesn't matter what..."
"This girl can't ever be my wife...Di, you know that Lavanya will be coming here anytime soon...And I am suppose to marry her..."
Anjali looked at Khushi feeling sorry for her.
"Chote, Anjali bitiya is right..." Nani said.
"You can decide anything, but not me..."
"Will you be able to forget Rahul jiju and marry someone else?" he asked Anjali.

Anjali looked at him shocked.

"Di, see. It's not easy for me either..."

Anjali looked at Khushi again.
"Would you marry her if I get married do someone else?" she asked.

If he said yes, for Khushi this was the least she could have done. Because of her she had lost her baby, this burden she still carried on her shoulders.

Not only Arnav no one had expected Anjali to say this. They all understood she was trying to rectify her mistakes.

Arnav wanted his sister to settle down someone good, and he had a perfect opportunity.

He struggled to say yes. Because he didn't want to sound obvious.

"Chote, I will get married to the person you would want me to, but marry Khushi..."

"Why do you want me to marry her?" he asked.

Anjali thought she was creating problems.

"Why you all have a soft corner for this lady?"

Anjali thought she had to do something before she even put pressure on her brother.

"Because she needed a life partner...She has seen a worst scenarios in the past few year...Now her son is lost. Beside us she has no one...Chote, she needs someone in her life. Beside you no one can be the best for her...No one, Chote...If you can please marry her."

Arnav could read the guilt in her tone. She was practically pleading him.

"Even for that as you have said I will get married too."

Not only Khushi but everyone waited for Khushi to know if he would say yes or no. If he was going to that would be the best moment of their lives.

For Anjali it was a fear. "Chote, Khushi, I am afraid for you two..." she said inwardly. "You need to protect Khushi. Because he is back!" she said.

"I do not want to believe what my eyes had seen  but it was him. I am trying to remove that image from my mind but I unable to. Since you remember nothing about you past one year, I can't even tell anyone about this. Not even family members before I actually know what I saw was actually true or just a trick of my eyes. It would be only trick of my eyes. He still threatens my dreams, may be that fear made me imagine him," she thought. "And how he could be alive when in front of her he had died. He can't be alive..." she tried to convince herself.

Sent from my iPhone
Chapter 12

"My son is lost and you want me to worry about your work? I am not going with you to the office or anywhere else,"  Khushi shouted on top of her lungs. Raizada family turned around to see what happened when out of sudden the serene prayer environment was interrupted.

Her acting or one could call a sudden outburst seemed so real that Arnav indeed somewhere thought that she was actually mad at him. He guessed she had been missing Adhwaya enough to make it look real. Top of everything, she had to play as hard as she could.

"All you think is about yourself. In Darjeeling when I told you that my son was kidnapped you hardly cared. And wanted to roam in the mall buying things for your family. What kind of person you are?"


He saw his family members looking angrily at him. He got an idea that her burst out was working. He was glad...
"The moment you came to know that your brother and sister have met with an accident you came running, what about my son? Are you really a human? I don't think so. You got no heart, Arnav ji, and I am not sorry to say it...You tell me what I will tell my husband when he will ask me about his son."

"Shut up! Why the heck I care what your stupid husband will think," he shouted. Uhmm...Why so much praise about himself, he thought. "Yes, I don't care about anyone, but my family. And who the hell you really are to even compare your family with mine? Seriously, my family has really made you think that you are the part of this family. I am warning you don't dare to think that...I know very well how to bring people back on my feet. You are nothing but a manager in my company. And person like you walk around me begging to even get a peon job..."

"Watch your attitude, Mr. Raizada!" she didn't mind shouting even louder than she already was, and made it her a strong tool as the fight between them grew deeper. "You are standing in a temple..."

Everyone was thinking that more than being mad at him she was worried about Adhwaya.

"How dare you to talk to me like that, huh? If you are really worried about your son, go out and look for him on your own, don't shout at me and tell me what I should do. Well, how can I forget woman like you only likes to shout and blames other...What he is to me anyways that I will go to find him, he is not my son!" His tongue burnt to say this.

"You know what, Mr. Raizada, after seeing you I think my husband was way better than you...Anjali di, you were right, I should get back to him!" she said, to make him jealous.

Anjali looked at her, thinking when did she really say that...Arnav was so mad and knew since she had already mentioned it, his family or even she herself (to make him jealous), won't leave any stone unturned until they find another character to mess up with them. And now was the perfect time to give this a name of jealousy and get Khushi. Also he couldn't have afford her to even go near any random man even if it was just a showcase. Feeling angry enough, he pushed NK away from his way, and from the plate of puja took the hand full of vermillion and walked back to her with an anger in his eyes. The whole family and Khushi herself wondered what he was going to do until he did the unexpected, he filled her head with vermilion.

The whole family stood dumbstruck. Not believing their eyes, or knowing they had taken their fight to this level.

Khushi's hand flew to her head to touch the vermillion to make herself believe it was real. She was happy that was no doubt, but was it going to happen this way was something that really sent chills down her spine. And in their situation it was much relevant anyways.

Undoubtedly, their this fight brought fruitful result. If he had planned it already, he was smart, she thought. He had her back in his accounts. And Arnav indeed was looking for such a chance.


"Chote, what did you do?" Nani asked.

He looked at her as shocked as she was.

"Wasn't I committed to Lavanya?" he asked, and looked at Khushi.

Khushi squinted her eyes. wasn't I committed to Lavanya?" she imitated his voice in her head, angrily. This I will tell you later. 
"I am sorry!" he said. "I don't know what I was thinking," he said to Khushi.

All of sudden everything happened everyone present was short of words to say.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have done this..." he moved his hand up to the level of Khushi's head, Khushi realised he was going to rub the vermillion of her head, and hoped someone would stop him.

She was glad Anjali was the one.


"Chote, you cannot do this..."
Khushi took a sigh of relief.
"But it was just a mistake..."
"It wasn't a mistake, chote," she said, knowing that for this moment Khushi had waited for months. Finally it was fulfilled, no matter how.
"Now you have done this, you have to fulfil the duty of being a husband..."
"This means nothing to me..." he retorted. "She is already married..."
Anjali put a pause on her tongue before she had revealed to her brother that Khushi was his wife.
"Doesn't matter what...She is divorced," she said.
"This woman can't ever be my wife...Di, you know that Lavanya will be coming here anytime soon...And I am suppose to marry her..."

Anjali looked at Khushi feeling sorry for her.
"Chote, Anjali bitiya is right..." Nani said.
"You can decide anything, but not me...I have my priorities set," he growled. "Will you be able to forget Rahul jiju and marry someone else?" he asked Anjali.

Anjali looked at him shocked.

"Di, see. It's not easy for me either..."

Anjali looked at Khushi again.
"Would you marry her if I get married do someone else?" she asked.

If he said yes, for Khushi this was the least she could have done. Because of her she had lost her baby, this burden she still carried on her shoulders.

Not only Arnav no one had expected Anjali to say this. They all understood she was trying to rectify her mistakes.
Arnav wanted his sister to settle down with someone good, and he had a perfect opportunity.

He struggled to say yes. Because he didn't want to sound obvious.

"Chote, I will get married to the person you would want me to, but marry Khushi..."

"Why do you want me to marry her?" he asked.

Anjali thought she was creating problems.

"Why you all have a soft corner for this lady?"
Anjali guessed she had to do something before she even put pressure on her brother.

"Because she needed a life partner...She has been through a worst scenarios in the past one year...Now her son is lost. Beside us, she has no one...Chote, she needs someone in her life. Beside you, no one can be the best for her...No one, Chote...If you can please marry her."


Arnav could read the guilt in her tone. She was practically pleading him.

"Even for that as you have said I will get married too."
Everyone was astonished. This was something they indeed wanted. Anjali moving on with her life. They all waited to know if Arnav would say yes or no. If he was going to, that would be the best moment of their lives.

For Anjali it was not limited to her guilt. She had the biggest fear running in her mind now after her accident. "Chote, Khushi, I am afraid for you two..." she said inwardly. "And, Chote, you need to protect yourself and Khushi. Because he is back!" she said, fear danced on her face.

"I do not want to believe what my eyes had seen but it was him. I am trying to remove that image from my mind. Alas! I unable to. Since you remember nothing about your past one year, I can't even tell you about this. Not even family members before I actually know what I saw was actually true or just a trick of my eyes. It would be only trick of my eyes. He still threatens my dreams, may be that fear made me imagine him," she thought. "And how he could be alive when in front of hundreds of eyes he had died. He can't be alive..." she tried to convince herself. As expected, it didn't work.

***
"Hello, Karan," Akaash said, picking up his phone.
"Hey, Akaash. How are you?"
"I am very well, how are you? Karan, did you get to know anything about Adhwaya?"
Payal stood up beside him knowing it was Karan's phone.
"Yes, we have found about him..."
"Have you?"
"Yes, we have..."
"Where? Where did you find him?"
"He was kidnapped once again by the same gang as before. For child trafficking," he told him. "I guess those people have their close eye on Adhwaya, I also think they have come to know that he was the one who got their previous gang caught...Before they could harm him, the police got track of them..." Karan said, making a story in his head.
"Thank you so much, Karan. I go and tell Khushi, she will be really happy!"
"Akaash, you can let her know this. But we can't let Adhwaya come to RM..."
"You can't? Why?"
"Because his life is still in danger. He needs a place where he will be safe."
"Safe? Yes! But where is he at the moment?"
"He is under the protection of Mumbai police...Just let Khushi Bhabi know this...I will talk to you later!" he said.
"But is he okay?"
"Yes, he is fine. We might get his medical check up done..."
"Okay, bye!" he said, and hung up the phone.
"They have found, Adhwaya..." Akaash told Payal.
She took a sigh of relief.
"Lets go and tell everyone!" he said.

***

Arnav pinned her to the wall. She had a teasing smile on her face.

He was going to kiss her but she moved her face to the side, instead of her lips, his lips pressed against her cheeks.

"What the?"

"We are not husband, wife yet!" she said, knowing it was an insignificant statement.

"What?" he said in a disbelief. "How come all of sudden we are not husband wife?"  he asked, testing the validity of her statement.

"Well, don't you remember telling everyone that you will get married to me?"

"We are husband wife, anyways..." he said. "And I will do everything a husband can do with his wife...I will kiss you and..."

"And?"

"Does that need any explanation?"

Her cheeks went rose red, and now she could no longer see in his eyes that were dark with raw desire.

"Mr. Raizada, this is an office. Anybody can walk in..." He stepped back, and pressed the button of the remote that laid on the table. Before she could get a time to even move, he had once again trapped her.

"Doors are locked, blinds are down. Me and you are two together..." he said. "Now any excuses, objections?"

"I don't want to do it..."

"Do what?" he teased her. And picked his head closer to her lips. Deliberately,blew an air on her face.

He laughed inwardly to see her every body muscle clench under his hold.
"Do what, Khushi?" he asked, again. She was unable to speak, her voice got stuck in her throat. He couldn't help smiling proud.

"Why are you out of breath?" he asked. "I didn't even do anything yet!"

She wanted to scream. She couldn't breath when his hand took possessive turns on her skin.

"There is nothing in this simple touch, is it?" he asked, when he trailed the back of his hand from her shoulder up to her neck. His hands were cold as dipped in an ice.

"Okay, I free you, I mean I will free you," he said, correcting himself, "...first tell me what you don't want me to do?"

All of sudden she has newly found courage, she pushed him back and using all her force she pushed his back against the wall.

"O-okay!" he muttered, nervously.

She leant forward, and her lips touched his chest, and slowly moved up to his neck, untied his tie and opened his shirt's top three buttons. His hands tightly dug in her waist. She was loosing control, but she carried herself. Her lips kissed his neck, she didn't mind using his teeth, or tongue. He thought he was control of himself until now.

"Khushi," he huffed. She had no intentions to move back any moment. She bit him.

"...You will kill me!" his words came out of his mouth in a broken sentence. She smiled to herself knowing she was winning. She could tell from his now tended body. She fisted her collar. "You think only you can have this effect on me? I can have on you as well," she said, seeing right into his eyes as if in a challenge. "Look at yourself in the mirror, Mr. Raizada!"

"What has gotten in you?" he asked.

"Don't mess with me!" she warned him. "And what has gotten into me I won't mind telling you...Right now and here!" her this statement really took all her innocence away. The way he looked back in his eyes, made her self conscious. But she didn't show any sign of it. She had to run away, she took a remote and pressed the open button of the door, to unlock it. She tried not to run, and the moment she was out of his cabin, she blushed, touched her warm cheeks, and wondered to herself, what exactly has gotten into her. She took deep breaths.

When did Arnav stood right beside her with his legs crossed at his ankle, his shoulder leant against the wall, his arms crossed in front of his chest, and a questionable look on his face, she couldn't get to know.

"What happen, Mrs. Raizada?" he asked. She covered her flushed face with her hands.

He smiled to himself and pulled her in his arms. "Come here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment