Friday 27 February 2015

Bonded just for a favour?! Chapter 2

||Part G-I||


***PART G (My sincere Apologies)

"How many more to go!?" Arnav asked.

"15!" his receptionist replied.

"Okay send them in!" Arnav said as he went into his office. "Oh gosh today, I am defiantly going to be late! Sexy must be mad and Khushi! I should really tell her to eat something! But she will be disappointed! Okay, I wait for an hour and see I can still make it!"

***At the Hospital***
"Wow, this is beautiful!" Khushi's mom said as she looked at the watch that Khushi got for Arnav. "I am sure he will love it, Khushi!"

"Hope so, ma!" she said as she at tired.

"But anyways, where is he!? You must be hungry right!? I call him and ask him to come little bit early."

"Ma, he is at work. He said he will come early!"

"Hmm, just want to know!" her mom said.

"It's okay ma. I am okay. I am not hungry."

***
Clock ticked 6:00 PM and still Arnav wasn't done with his work.

"I should really tell Khushi to eat something!" he said as he picked up his samsung galaxy.

"Here, it's your handsome's phone!" Khushi said.

"Talk to him!" Khushi's mom said. "And ask him to come early," Khushi's mom said and Khushi lazily brought the phone close to her ear.

"Hi, Khushi!"

"Hi, Arnav mom was just talking you!"

"Oh, really! Khushi actually, I am sorry, I will be quite late. Today, is too much work and have few more appointments. Please eat something. But I will defiantly be there to pick you from the hospital."

"It's okay," Khushi said simply. "You want me to cook something that you you feel like eating!"

"No, don't worry I will order something from outside!"

"No, you don't have to, I am going home."

"I am really sorry Khushi!" Arnav said apologetically.

"You don't have to be sorry. Do your work carefree."

"I want to talk to him!" Khushi's mom whispered to her and asked her to give her the phone.

"Arnav, ma wants to talk to you! If you don't mind!"

"No, it's perfectly fine! I am all free for her!"

"Here talk to her then!" Khushi said as she passed her the phone.

"Hey, handsome when you are coming!?"

"I am so sorry, sexy. I won't be able to make it. I had called Khushi to tell her to eat something."

"Oh, I really wished you would have able to make it. Anyhow, I understand you are quite busy. But can you come to the hospital for a while!?"

"Of course sexy, I will be there."

"Okay, you come here, I will make Khushi eat something here. So you can at least take her home from here...How's the plan!?"

"Perfect!"

"Okay, handsome see you then!"

"Bye, sexy!"he said and smilingly hung up the phone.
***
"Aww, look how caring my handsome is. He asked you to eat food! Go and get something from the store for me and handsome too. He will here in an hour!"

"No, ma neither for you nor for Arnav! You are not allowed to eat from outside and Arnav doesn't like to eat outside food."

"Khushi little bit!"

"No," she flatly denied. "I am going home!"

"But handsome will be come to get you!"

"No, ma look at the time it's 6:30 AM. My meeting time is over. I have to leave! See you in the morning!"

"But Khushi!" Khushi's mom said from behind.

"Take care mom!" she said and left.

"What shall I do with this girl!?" Khushi's mom complained.

Khushi's mom knew Khushi had felt bad that he didn't able to come.
***
Khushi had reached home within 10 minutes. She opened the trunk of the car and looked tiredly at it. She had to take all the grocery bags up to the 10th floor.


She let out a tiring sigh. One by one she took the grocery bags as much as she could carry at a time, in three rounds.

She wasn't that much tired from whole day work then she was now carrying the grocery to the apartment.

Usually, it was Arnav that would do the groceries...Or mostly, they would both go together...But today, she had to do it alone as she was free and Arnav busy.

***
She quickly freshened up and changed into tank top and shalwar.

Before she set the groceries. She was in turmoil as she had no idea what to make!?

Arnav would mostly eat something light at night, but she wasn't even sure if he had eaten anything.

She didn't even get time to ask him. Usually, they would call each other to know if they have eaten. And when Arnav had called her, it totally had escaped her mind.

Anyways, she thought she would make something Indian. Ithas been long that they have eaten anything Indian.

"Chick peas and fried chapati would work!" she then decided. She remembered ones he had mentioned that he loves it.

She took sigh of relief as at least she knew what she had to cook.
***
Clock struck 8' o clock and Arnav hadn't come yet.

"Arnav was right his schedule is totally messed up," Khushi thought. He had fixed going time, but not coming. Least Khushi didn't have such schedule. Even though she had made it hectic. She would work for more than 14 hours a day, plus overtime.

***At the hospital***
"Hey sexy, where is Khushi!? Did you make her eat!?"

"Handsome she has already gone home! I am not sure if she has eaten anything!"

"What you said you will make her stay!?"

"I know, but she left. You know she doesn't listen!"

"Was she angry!?" he asked as he looked at her.

"Not angry, but might have felt little bad!"

"Oh gosh, really!?"

Khushi's mom nodded sadly. "So it means today, I will get biwi ki daant!?" Arnav said as he face palmed.

"Yes," Khushi's mom joked.
"Don't worry just don't waste your time and run. But before that just come here!"

"Yes." He sat. "This is for you!"

"What's in it?" Arnav asked as he took the gift box.

"Look at it by yourself!" she said.

Arnav impatiently opened the ribbon and then the aqua blue coloured gift box.

He jumped in his seat in excitement. "What the, watch!?"

"Do you like it!?" she asked.

"It's beautiful...You don't know I love watches...I currently have 50 in my collection! Thank you sexy. Let me tell you this is the best one that will be in my collection."

"It's your wife's choice!"
"Beautiful choice!" he murmured.
"Now you go otherwise, wife will beat you up with a Belen (rolling spin)!"

"Oh, yeah...I better run...Bye sexy...Take care!" he said as he have peck on her cheek.

"Good Night!"

Khushi's mom said and laughed as he literally ran from there.

"Seriously this guy is adorable and perfect for my serious Khushi! I know he will keep her happy forever!" she hoped and went to sleep.
***

PART H (I am so sorry)

Arnav silently put the keys in the lock of door knob to open it. The door clicked open, he turned the knob, carefully slow and opened the door little bit and cursed under the breath as it creaked.

He sniffed the smell of food and his mouth watered. "So it means Khushi is in the kitchen, cooking!?" he thought.

He poked his head in first through the slight opened door to see if she wasn't in the living room.

"All clear!" he thought as he stepped in the house and again silently locked the door behind once he was in.

He took off his shoes and tiptoed in. He had walked in few steps when Khushi said. "Aap aagaye!" as she saw him. Arnav immediately froze.

"Shoot!" he muttered.

He grinned, hiding his fear and nervousness.

"Hey, Khushi you already came home. I went to the hospital, sexy told me you were already gone!"

"Yeah, actually my meeting time was over. Instead of waiting there, I thought of coming home,"Khushi told him.

Arnav was relieved that there was any hint of anger in her voice.

"I was waiting for you only. You freshen up dinner is ready!"

"I am sorry Khushi," he then said."I just ruined everything today."

"Sorry!? It's fine. You don't have to worry. It's completely fine. You were busy! It's not a..." she said, but suddenly stopped before completing her sentence as she held her spinning head.

Arnav immediately put his work bag on the sofa, threw the shoes on the floor and rushed to her.

"Khushi..." he strongly supported her from falling..."you fine!?" he asked.

"I don't know, I just felt dizzy. But I am okay!"

"Come sit!" he said and made her sat in the dinner table chair.

"Have you eaten something!?" he asked.

"Yes," she lied. It would be so stupid she thought it wasn't a real marriage, but she was following all the rituals. She feared what if Arnav thought she was taking this marriage seriously. That would be so embarrassing, she thought.

"No, Khushi you didn't!" Arnav immediately said. "You were waiting for me. I know, but didn't I ask you too eat."

"Arnav, I am fine you are just worrying without any reason!"

"No, have you seen your face in the mirror. Just look at it...How tired it looks!?"

"I am fine, Arnav..." Khushi reassured. "Go and get freshen up..."

"Okay, you just don't dare to get up from here!" Arnav warned. "I go and freshen up."

"Okay, I won't! I am waiting here!" she said with a cheerful smile on her face.

Arnav immediately rushed to his room. As soon as he entered his room. He stilled to see if it was really his room. He thought he was in a wrong room. His bed wasn't full of clothes, but nicely spread black duvet.

His dressing table didn't look more like a study table, but a real dressing table. His perfumes, body sprays, combs, his lotions, hair gels, all perfectly set at the their place.

His study table looked more like a study table, where he could study and have enough room to sit, not a junk store of books.

His shoes, he thought as he looked around. He went to see the drawer where he would keep his shoes inside the cupboard.

Wow, his shoe wrack was also shifted from his bed room floor to the cupboard. His pair of shoes kept nicely at the bottom shelf.

Then his suits, all hung in a proper way. Where he could distinguish between different colours, otherwise, first he thought he had only one coloured suits that is black. His t-shirts, pants, his night suits, casuals all at their places; instead of all stacked on top of each other stacked at one place.

"But wait, he didn't even have all those clothes cleaned," he suddenly realized.

Khushi had got his coats dry cleaned, not because they were dirty, but wrinkled under the weight of clothes. And wow Khushi had got the laundry done too.

His laundry bag was empty. "What the Khushi cleaned my boxers too?" he thought. "This is embarrassing, so embarrassing. Shame on you Raizada, very good!" he said as he patted his shoulder.

The only thing that was at place was his collection of wrist-watches. Khushi didn't move them, because that was the only thing Arnav had kept properly.

He looked around. Everything in his room in order, and something that he could call his room.

"I knew it!" he then suddenly shrieked. "I knew it, this girl would not sit until she gets everything done on her own!" he snorted.

He rushed to the washroom, quickly changed into his Adidas pajama, and white t-shirt.

"Khushi, I told you to not to clean the room!" he said as he came out of room.

He entered the kitchen and took the bowl of chick peas and freshly cut salad plate and fried chapatis.

"Khushi you seriously don't have to do everything alone. Nothing has changed, I can still help you in everything," he talked to Khushi who had her head down rested on the table. "You are my wife not my servant."

"Look you are so tired that you can't even answer me!" he complained.

He put the glasses of water on the table and himself settled in his seat.

"Oh gosh, I can't resist this smell. The food looks so delicious," he said as he sniffed the bowl of chick peas.

"Now common get up and eat something, than go to sleep! I will see rest of the thing!" he said.

"Khushi," he said again when he didn't get any response from Khushi.

Now he got little alert. He got up his chair and lightly shook her.

"Khushi, answer me. Please don't joke!" he said as he thought she was just deliberately doing it.

But he also knew Khushi doesn't play such pranks.

He lightly picked her head up and she was seriously unconscious.

"Shoot!" he cursed. He made her sat up, in the chair, as he sprinkled water in her face.

"Open your eyes Khushi!" he said as he saw Khushi reviving. She slowly opened her eyes, as she felt her body going cold, and all of sudden sweaty.

"You okay!"

"I am sorry,I don't know what happened to me!" she said in a half conscious state.

"Thank god you are fine. Here drink water first!" he said and broke her fast.

"Khushi seriously, I didn't know you are this careless. If you were fasting at least you should have rested," Arnav fumed in worry.

"I am sorry!"

"You seriously have increased the feeling of guilt in me," he said angrily as he put food in her plate.

"Relax Arnav, I will be okay. If I will eat something now."

"Of course, you would be!" he said and brought a morsel of fried chapati and chick peas to her mouth. "Now common eat!"

Khushi couldn't help, but look at him. He was making her eat by his own hands.

"Khushi, what are you thinking, eat?"

She opened her and allowed him to put morsel of chapati in her mouth.

She chewed the food slowly, but kept looking at him as he spoke something that she couldn't able to sense of as she was totally lost in him.

PART I (SWEET TALKS)

A great human being, a caring friend and a perfect husband, she thought, but she mentally slapped herself. What the heck I am thinking, she thought as she shoved all the thoughts.

She stopped him to put another one in her mouth. "What happen Khushi!?" he asked.

"Did you eat anything!?" she asked.

"Should I lie or tell you the truth!?" he asked.

"I did eat!" he said. "Was it a lie or a truth!?" Khushi asked.

He shrugged his shoulders.
"Arnav can't you give simple answers in yes or no. Like girls you complicate every answer to the simple question asked!"

"Haha well no. I was seriously too busy today, that I had to cancel my lunch too!"

She took morsel of chapati from his hand and put in his mouth.

"Arnav whosoever will marry you without any terms and condition, will be the luckiest woman in the world!" she thought. "I hope you do get the best girl who will accept the fact that you were once married!" she then sadly added.

"But I hope there are no such rituals where you have to fast in the future..." Arnav said as he chewed his food. "Khushi, we are married it's a real marriage, until we divorce after a year." Khushi shot a look at him. Did she feel bad about the fact, she thought.

"I know you are doing it for a sexy as well, but I don't believe in all this. Look at your condition, you fainted. I know you could do it really well, but when I am running late and you do all the house work, you don't have too plus shopping! And you cleaned my room!?"

"Yes, I had cleaned the whole apartment so I thought of cleaning your room too! I hope you didn't mind!"

"No, I didn't mind. Why would I? Just a little bit!"

"You washed my clothes too!"

"So, what!? I just put them in the washing machine, machine did the whole work and drier dried them! That's it."

"But my boxers!" he embarrassingly muttered.

"Arnav aap bhi na! At least for a year I am your wife. And wife do all this!"

"Really!?"

"Yes."

"Oh, I didn't know because this is my first marriage!" he said.

"What the? It means I am doing degree in it!?"

"No, I meant you are a girl you know the wife role, but I don't know what a husband do for a wife!?" he said feeling sorry.

"Haha don't worry you will get to know. I will teach you when you marry a girl of your dream!"

"Perfect, teach me, okay!!?"

"Sure!" she whispered as they both later finished their food in silence.
***
"And thank you for the watch!" Arnav said as he was doing the dishes.

"That's from mom, she wanted to gift you for phag phere!" Khushi told him as she sipped the coffee that Arnav had made for her.

"Well, the choice was your's!" he said.

"Yeah, I thought you will like it!"

"I loved it! I have so many watches, you must have seen in my cupboard!"

Khushi nodded.

"I never asked you, but what do you like!? I mean do you like collecting anything something that you like!"

"Uh-no!" she said after thinking if there was any.

"Really! Isn't there anything that you like!? There gotta be lot of things I am sure! I know that you love chocolates, but anything beside chocolates!"

"I like flowers, but only in the garden!"

"Huh!?"

"Yes, I don't like how we pluck them just, for our happiness just because we think they are beautiful and we like them. If we really love them we would really let them grow, live, in the arms of the nature."

"That's a beautiful thought!"

"But yes, I love chocolates! And anything beside chocolates it would be reading books, watching Indian romantic movies..."

"Of Sharukh khan!?" Arnav immediately asked.

"And Salman Khan," Khushi said smiling.

"Okay, I am done with the dishes!" Arnav said.

"Okay, sit I get your coffee too!"

"No, no just sit remain seated. I got it!" he immediately stopped her.

"Seriously, if you aren't stopped you will keep doing until you are literally worn out. Do you get anytime for yourself or it's just!?"

"No, it's nothing like that I just like keep myself busy..."

"Hmm, but do take care of yourself too! Anyways, until I am here I will take care of you!" he said casually, but as usual Khushi couldn't stop the growing butterflies in her stomach.


_____________




PART J (It's raining)

It was 10:00 AM in the morning when Arnav woke up. Last night, he had late night shift so he slept late in the morning, at 4:00 AM. He stretched as he looked outside the window.

It was pouring heavily. Khushi had already left to her work. He picked up his phone if she had called him, or texted him. And yes, she had recently texted him.

"Good morning, leaving for work. See you in the afternoon. I will be home early at 4:30 ish," her text message read.

"Good Morning and..." he began to text message, but instead he decided to call.

If she will pick it up it means she is free otherwise she will just text him and let him know about it.

"Good morning, Khushi!" he said yawning as Khushi picked up his call.

"Good morning, Arnav...Up already!"

"Yes, how are you feeling now and how's at work!?"

"I am good, just doing paper work."

"Oh okay, I hope I am not disturbing you."

"No, you are not!"

"So you are coming home early. You want to go outside in the evening. Today, I have only 4 hour shift! And yes, I will definitely come home early."

"Don't worry...It's beautiful weather outside!" Khushi said as she looked outside from her cabin through the glass door. 

"I know it's raining, it's my favourite weather."

"I know, okay, so if everything went well we can go somewhere out, we didn't get to spend sometime together recently," Khushi said.

"Certainly, dinner at 8:00 then. It would be perfect timing even if our shifts will be longer!"

"Alright, perfect!"

"Okay so do your work, will meet soon!"

"Bye Arnav"

PART K (Breathtaking beautiful)

Arnav kept looking at the Barbie doll that stood in front of him as she got out of the car. Dressed in a red short dress, that reached little above her knees. 

And Khushi too couldn't stop herself looking back at the most handsome man in front of her.

His dark chocolate brown leather jacket, underneath white t-shirt, and blue jeans complimenting her dress. 

His short hair, styled in a messy look, that just enhanced the beauty of his handsome face. He looked so fresh.

She was well aware of him looking at her, but that didn't matter at the moment because she herself couldn't resist looking back at him. He looked liked he was just 20, little younger than his actual age 27.

The similar thoughts had been coming in Arnav's mind. Her long brownish black hair tied in a side bun. 
She looked not more than 18. 

Her red wedding bangles perfectly fitting her outfit, and her golden high heels, matching the studs that were embroidered on the straps of her dress.

The dress perfectly as it was designed just for her petite slim figure.

Her red lipstick complimenting her white smooth skin. 

Arnav started walking towards her, slowly, and he kept his gaze at her. 

He hadn't seen such a beautiful girl ever! Breathtaking beauty to be precise. That one would just fall head over heels.

Khushi felt herself melting under his gaze, when she became little conscious of herself and him coming towards her.

"Hi," they both muttered. 

"You look beautiful Khushi!" he said.
Khushi found herself smiling at his compliment. 

"You look handsome too!" she complimented back.

Khushi took his arm as they both walked arms in arm. 

It wasn't long that they both had settled themselves in their seats when they both heard someone calling.

"Arnav you here!?" La said in surprise.

"La you!?"

"Hey, Khushi you too!"

"La, you know her!?" Arnav said. 

"Yes, we both met at the jewellery shop," Khushi told him.

"Hey, Khushi!" La said and gave her the side hug.

"But what you are doing with her!?" 
La asked. "And where did you disappear too!? You have any idea how many times I tried calling you!?" La said in a drunk state. 

"We are friends, La!" Arnav told her as he knew Khushi must be wondering, how did she knew Arnav!?

"Khushi, see I didn't know you have my friend with you!" she remarked.

Khushi gave her the genuine smile.
"Arnav come our friends are waiting for us! Khushi you too come with us!"

"No, it's okay! I wait here!" she told her.

"La hold on," Arnav said. "I am here with my friend!"

"Oh common Arnav, and Khushi please come with him for a while otherwise he won't come with me," La insisted. 

"Okay," Khushi said as she agreed. 

Arnav too reluctantly agreed to go with Lavanya. 

Lavanya literally dragged Arnav along with herself.
"Hey, guys look here is Arnav!" La said excitedly.

"Hey, Arnav. Where you have been!?" Arnav's friend Rahul said. 

"I was just busy!"

"This busy!? That we don't even know about your whereabouts since 6 months!"

"Exactly, is your work more important than us!?" Kaitlyn another friend of them asked. 

"Oh common guys stop asking him questions. Now he is here. Arnav let's go and dance. Common let's go guys!" La said and took Arnav along with her.

Arnav looked at Khushi and she gave him assuring look, that she didn't mind. 

And she herself sat down on one of the free tables. 

"Would you like to have something mam!?" Waiter asked as he came with beer and wine glasses. 

"No, thank you!" Khushi said politely.
Waitress smiled at her back and left.

She looked around but every time her glance would just end at Arnav and Lavanya. First she ignored it, thinking they were just friend and it's normal among friends to dance, have fun together. And anyway why did it really matter to her if he was dancing with him. Since, Arnav is born in this kind off culture it's just normal for him. 

More than knowing about the fact, she was trying to convince herself. Because she couldn't deny the feeling she was feeling at the moment seeing both of them together. 

The feeling so strong that she couldn't tell, but it had started to become more clear what it was, when Lavanya wrapped his arms around her waist. And their close proximity heightened that strong feeling.

What it was? Jealousy!? Why would she be jealous!? she questioned herself. 

Arnav was no more than a friend and a husband of course, but they knew the reality behind that relationship. 

"Khushi, just shut up and take all this crap out of your mind!" she scolded herself. 

But whatever it was she didn't like the way Lavanya was holding him close to herself. No, it was Arnav who was enjoying dancing arms in arms, she thought. 

She hated the insecurity that she was having at the moment. To end it, she busied herself, just like as usual she would do to distract her thoughts.

"Mam would you like to have something!" another waiter came and asked. 

She took the glass that she thought was water. 

"Eww!" she hissed. It was bitter. She immediately spit it out.

When she looked at Arnav and Lavanya now giggling, doesn't know what came into her mind she took the glass that she had put down a second ago, and gulped down its content down her throat. 

Her head spun and for a moment she felt better, but Arnav and Lavanya being together was still in her mind.

She called the waiter and asked him to put all the 10 glasses down at the table that was in his plate. Every time she looked at both of them, one more glasses she consumed. 

Even consuming that much drinks she could only think of both of them together. 

Whereas, Arnav was just simply dancing with her, it was la who was just dragging his attention towards herself. For the whole time he was just thinking of Khushi. 

He looked at Khushi sitting at the table, her back towards him now. In order to not to see his face. 

Just for a minute he looked at Lavanya to give the answer to her question and when he again looked back, Khushi was gone.

"Where has she gone!?" he thought.

"La, I will be back!" he immediately said.

"Where are you going, Arnav!?" La said.

"I will be back!"

"Okay, come soon!" she said.

Arnav asked the people around and one of the waiter told that he had seen her going outside and she had consumed a lot of alcohol.

He got startled as he ran after her. As far as he knew Khushi never drink, not even champagne and wine and anything else was far far things. 

As he came out of the restaurant he saw Khushi. She was literally just dragging herself to the car. She was stumbling and top of that she was wearing high heels.

"Khushi," he shouted at her back. But Khushi didn't hear him. And plus it was raining, by now he was completely drenched and so was Khushi.

He literally ran to her. Khushi was impatiently trying to open the lock of her car. But she couldn't make out where the lock was. Even forgetting she had a remote key to open the car.

"Khushi where are you going!?" he asked.

"I am going home!" she answered without looking at him. 

"At least you should have told me, Khushi!" he argued. 

"No, I didn't want to disturb you and your friends!" 

"No, Khushi I was with you! I didn't know my friends were here. Otherwise, I wouldn't have come here!"

"No, Arnav why you are thinking so!? It's okay go and have fun with your friends, I am okay! Just tired and want to go home!" She muttered trying to sound as normal as she could.

"Khushi, you can't drink and drive!"

"I am not drunk!" she snapped.

"Look at yourself you can't even talk properly."

"Yes, I can talk properly. I don't need help in each and everything, just go!"

"Look Khushi I am sorry, I know I brought you here, but later went with my friends," he said as he cupped her face. 

Khushi froze as she realized Arnav standing only a mere inch away from here. Even in her drunk state she was well aware of him.

He was totally hypnotized by her beauty. Under the spell, his hands slowly moved to touch her face. Her eyes struggled to stay open first due her drunk state and secondly, due to rain. 

His rough hands cupping her soft cheek, made Khushi's heartbeat wild, her breathing was completely out of her control by his mere simple touch. 

She felt her knees buckling.

Her eyes closed, as his hands slowly trailed along the line of her temple to her cheeks down to cup her neck. His other hand at the same position as the other, his lips at the border line...

That once touched, the fire ignited inside their bodies. 

Khushi had quivered, as his rough lips crashed on to her petal soft ones.

He slowly sucked the bottom one first. Khushi tried to hold on to the car against her back, but in vain, she could only just push herself against the car in order to keep herself on her feet.

But it was getting difficult as Arnav's hand snaked forcefully around her waist. His hands digging deep in her flesh.

Butterflies were wild, the urge to kiss back was beyond her control, and that was it she had given in. 

Despite, of her drunk she was aware of Arnav. Probably he was the only one she could think of even in this state.

Right now more than an air to breath, she needed to kiss him back, with the same passion, intensity and the force. 

As they both were flourishing for only that single moment. 

All of sudden, response from Khushi's side stopped and Arnav picked her up in arms and put her in the car. 

Khushi was blabbering something nonsensically that Arnav hardly able to make out.

She was completely drenched and her body was shivering. 

"Oh gosh, I fear she will catch fever, I have to get her home as soon as possible!" he said as he drove little faster. 

As he parked the car in the parking lot, he took Khushi inside the apartment. 

She was shivering due to the cold and had clenched his body tightly. 

Arnav took her to the room and laid her on the bed. 

"Seriously, these stupid friends of mine ruined everything!" he cursed.

He got up and took off his leather jacket first and threw it on the chair and than his shirt. 

"Good night Khushi!" he mumbled, as he kissed on her forehead, but Khushi stopped him from going.

"Khushi, you need rest!"

She pulled him towards herself and he stumbled over the bed and fell on top of her. 

Their eyes met. Khushi opened her mouth to say something, but she stayed quite and leaned in to kiss him.

Both of their bodies were on fire. As Arnav glared into her demanding eyes he gave in. 

***
Khushi stretched her arms and yawned loudly. But she winced as she held her aching head.

"Aaah, Devi Maiyan" she hissed as she held her aching head.

She tried to get up but she stilled in shock and looked around her surroundings. Her clothes were on the floor, her heels, even her undergarments was on the floor. 

Then she further scanned, Arnav's clothes were too on the floor.

Slowly she looked at herself and she was hardly wearing anything. 

She tried to think about the last night. Tears sprang down her eyes. Blurring her vision. 

She immediately got up her bed, ignoring all the pain, dizziness that she was experiencing. Right now she was really angry. 

She picked her clothes in disgust and threw them again on the floor angrily. 
She walked to her closet and tried looking for something proper to wear and tears never stopping. 

She heard Arnav's laugh and she couldn't stop herself and angrily rushed out of the room.
***
"Oh yeah, I just wanted to make a night very special you know!" Khushi heard him saying that only heightened her anger even more.

"Oh really, don't be jealous, how about tonight!?"

"Me and you alone!"

"Oh common you are my girlfriend and she is my wife!" he said.

Khushi felt his words stabbing her soul. "How disgusting!?" she thought. 
"He used me!" her mind screamed. 

She went to him, took the phone and literally tossed it down on the floor. His phone shattered into hundred of pieces. Whereas he looked at her and her actions in shock. But her next action made his muscles clenched. She furiously went close to him and slapped in his cheek.

"Khushi!?" he said in disbelief. 

"That was for what you did to me last night with me!" 

"Khushi, what's there to be this mad!? It was with your wish!" he said. 

Khushi felt an utter disgust at him. 
"I was drunk, but you were in your senses!" she yelled. 

"Khushi what the hell you are talking about!?"

"Now what I am talking about!? Don't be so innocent Arnav, I thought you are really a nice guy. A nice friend, but how dare you to use me!?"

"Khushi, what are you saying, I didn't use you!" 

"That was a far thing how did you even dare to touch me!?" she said and clenched his collar tightly. 

"Khushi, relax..."

"Relax! Are you asking me to relax after sleeping with me last night when I was drunk!?"

Arnav couldn't believe what she had just. "Khushi, I didn't use you!"

"You did, you... You did everything that I never thought you would do with me, I trusted you. I didn't know that you will take advantage of my drunk state!"

"Wait wait wait, Khushi nothing happened anything like between us!"

"Then what the heck your clothes were doing in my room and my clothes on the floor."

"Khushi you were wet so I..."

"Shut-up...just shut-up...You didn't have touched me...I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing...Even I would been dying out there you shouldn't have touched me..." Khushi said. 

"What I thought of you and what you were in actual!? I told you this was just a contract marriage and nothing else...But you...you are disgusting Arnav!"

"Khushi listen!" Arnav said as he tried to calm her down. 

"Just stay away from me, you scoundrel!" she busted and she ran into her room crying. 

"Khushi," he said as he ran after her but before he could really get into the room, she had closed the door at his face,

He knocked on the door. "Khushi at least try to listen me!"

"Just go from here!" she screeched. 

Arnav angrily hit his knuckles into the wall. 

His home phone rang. He went to pick it up. "Hello, no nothing is wrong...Yes, be ready...I will talk to you...yes...bye!" he said and hung up the phone. 
***

No comments:

Post a Comment