Friday 27 February 2015

Betrayal Part 20

Note: With Khushi's revelation of the truth, betrayal would come to an end and it's sequel would run. And for now the name of the story shall be changed to "Mystery."

Nothing to be confused about the sequel, it will make more sense as the story would progress...And no, story is not different it's still the same and continuation of betrayal!

Thank you 


CHAPTER 20

1.5 month later: After Anjali's and Karan's marriage...

It was anticipated that after Khushi told the truth to Arnav about Aditiya, situation and scenarios in their lives would change...

However, to their bad luck nothing such happened. Khushi without asking aborted her babies. Arnav once again was disheartened. Even after promises, she betrayed him by this action of hers.

The little hope he had that at least after 3 months he would know whose babies they were, may be if by chance god would have had been little generous and those babies would have been his. Even though he thought wasn't possible. Khushi didn't give him the chance to prove himself right or wrong anyhow. And it introduced another factor in their relationship, suspect.

Arnav believed something was terribly wrong since the revelation that Khushi was being used.

For another week after 1 month of her abortion, Khushi hadn't told Arnav although, it was the last thing he expected of her to tell him.

Khushi was an intelligent and sentimental woman. She would give justice to every innocent that's what she did by killing Aditiya. But Aditiya's death was mysterious too. Police department had informed him about Aditiya's death to him the day after Khushi told him and had apprised him that they already had forbid him last goodbye because of the poison that was given to him, or he took by himself to escape the punishment by law, had eaten all his insides and his body had started rotting and they didn't even get time to do his postmortem. However, they also made an hypotheses it could be his dad who to protect his political career killed his own son.

Khushi was aware that her babies were innocent then also she aborted them. He even had convinced her to keep the babies but he didn't know she hadn't listened to him. That rose so many questions.

It's not easy to abort 3 months old babies. Wasn't that harmful for Khushi itself? Surely there was something mysterious and much more dangerous still Khushi was hiding from him...

Arnav instructed himself to stay calm if Khushi told him she had aborted her children in future. Yes, she had no right to be forced to keep such a man's baby, he gave equal importance to that perspective and truly respected that decision of Khushi.

However, that only didn't convince him.

***
Arnav picked up his phone and called Payal and said, "Payal, I want to see you, can you come to the coffee shop as soon as possible?"

"Yes, jiju, under 5 minutes I shall be there..."

***
"Arnav, aap kahin ja rahe ho?" Khushi asked.

Arnav stopped before he could make his way out. He was angry, then at the same time the soft corner he had for Khushi calmed his anger...He turned around to face Khushi.

He walked to her and circled his arms around her waist.

"Do you wanna go?" he asked.

Khushi shook her head.

"Arnav, I have to tell you something!"
"Uh...huh! Go on!" Arnav said casually, and pretended as he didn't know what she was going to say.

She lowered her eyelids as she couldn't look any longer in Arnav's eyes. Her eyes were filled with tears.
"Arnav, please forgive me!"

Khushi was expecting him to ask sorry for what, but instead he stayed quite.

"Arnav, I aborted the babies."

Arnav's hands behind her waist immediately clenched into a fist.

Khushi immediately lifted her eyelids up in shock when Arnav pushed her away.

"Thanks for telling me after 45 days of your abortion Khushi!" he said sarcastically.
"Arnav...aap...aap ko...You knew?"
"Yes, I knew that!" he said calmly. But he couldn't able to keep his blood from boiling.

He slapped her.

"Khushi, this is the second time I raised my hand on you. For the first time I was angry on how you hurt me; but this time I am angry that you killed two babies. Do you even know in 3 full months a baby start to shape into a human body. A girl who was scared to kill a little ant killed her own two babies."

"Arnav, they weren't mine they were Aditiya's, he had raped me," Khushi yelled. "Those babies inside me made me felt dirty...I couldn't able to keep them. I am sorry...I didn't tell you that I aborted them, Arnav...I am sorry. I know I promised that I wouldn't do so, but I wasn't strong enough. I am sorry!" she said and fell on her knees. "Please forgive me, Arnav!"

"Khushi, did you ask me before taking such a step?"

"I am sorry, Arnav!"

"Khushi, for the past one and a half you are fooling me that you are still carrying babies? Why did you give me false hopes? I am sorry to say but, Khushi, in true sense you have done a real crime."

Khushi cried and before you could say anything else. Arnav's phone rang and it was Payal's.

"We shall talk, for now I have to go for my important meeting."

"Arnav, please listen me," Khushi yelled after Arnav's back.

***
"Jiju," Payal said. "What happened? You called me this early in the morning? Is everything alright?"

"No, Payal, nothing is right. I feel something is really wrong. I think Aditya never died and Khushi was never pregnant."

"What? Jiju, why would Khushi lie?"

"I don't know, Payal."

"Jiju, if she wasn't pregnant she would have told you after she had killed Aditiya."

"Payal, either Aditiya is still alive and forced Khushi too abort, or Khushi lied everything to get my sympathy and she wasn't pregnant."

"Jiju, our Khushi can't do this."

"That's the problem..."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

***(not a flashback)
Anonymous (1): "What happened? What did you think that I would give you this easy death?"

Anonymous: "Please, why don't you just let me go? What do you want now from me now?"

Anonymous (1) "Not so easily...Not so easily...You yet lot have to loose...Just thank god, you are still alive. Otherwise, just think what bad stuff I could do..."

Anonymous: "You are a scoundrel. You will rot in hell!"

Anonymous (1): "Not as your actions have been. You see, you are paying for your deeds. I will kill you, however, slowly. Very very slowly. You still have to bear a lot."

***
"Jiju, if that's true...Then I am scared. Just when I thought everything would go right, it got even worst. Can I stay at RM for few days just to look after Khushi?"

"Yes, I am even going to ask Lavanya to stay back until, everything is fine. And I put the FBI and CID on alert. If our doubts are true, we better be careful and alert."

"Jiju, I seriously didn't know about that. I hope everything gets fine and my sister is perfectly fine if Aditiya is still alive or in any other case of your concern."

"I really hope that too, Payal. Khushi, is really getting me worried. I will also try to work from office."

"Does Akaash knows about this?"

"No, for now I want as many less people to know this. It's better for us to not to spread this news as if it went out of the circle it might harm Khushi if we think what we are thinking is right."

"Okay, jiju! Don't worry I will keep my mouth shut too."

"You go home and pack your stuff I will come to pick you up in an our."

"Alright, jiju!"

***
Arnav, tossed his keys on the table as he entered his room. But his heart stopped when he saw Khushi. She had fallen on the floor.

"Khushi!" he screamed horror.

He sat beside her and as he moved her hair away from her face. He saw blood coming out of her mouth and in her hands there was sleeping pills bottle.

"Khushi!" he held her by her shoulders and shook her. He himself was shaking in fear and his mind blacked out.

"Hello, ambulance!"

***
"Khushi, please open your eyes. For god sake please," Arnav shouted.
"For me, please!"

Arnav was trying his best to revive Khushi until ambulance came. Even Lavanya wasn't at home. And there wasn't anything he could do before the help came.

As Arnav heard ambulance
sirens wailing, he picked her from the sofa and rushed outside the house.

"Please, please, save her."

"Mr. Raizada, please calm down. Let's see her condition first."

Arnav without making any delays laid Khushi on the bed in the ambulance and sat beside her.

"Please, doctor, tell me she would be fine."

"You first tell me what kind off sleeping pills she had taken!"

Arnav took the pill bottle out of his pocket.

"These ones!" he said handing over the bottle of pills. "I don't know how and why she took these pills and how long it had been."

"Mr. Raizada, calm down!" doctor said to cool down Arnav. "Looks like the amount she had taken wasn't high. As soon as we get her to the hospital, we will clean her system. But we had to do it quite soon otherwise; consequences can be dangerous."

Arnav cursed himself. He had no idea Khushi would go to this extent and his anger will cause her to take her own life.

As they reached the hospital, doctor hurried Khushi to the I.C.U. Arnav insisted that he would go inside to the I.C.U. But doctors asked him to stay out. To prevent delay he stayed back and meanwhile, called Payal.

***
"How did this happen, Jiju?" Payal asked.

"Payal, this is all happening due to me. Neither I would have been mad at her nor she had taken such a step."

"No, jiju, Khushi is not this weak. I am afraid your fears are true."

Arnav looked at Payal in dismay.
"Our Khushi is in trouble."

"I am telling you if that moron is alive I would kill..."

"Mr. Raizada!" doctor interrupted Arnav from completing his sentence.

"Doctor, how is Khushi?"

"We have taken the poison out of her body and she shall be fine."

"Can I meet her?"

"I would suggest you to meet her after she has gained her conscious."

"Sure! Thank you so much, doctor!"

"It was my duty."

"Payal, do me a favour. Meanwhile, I look after Khushi you find a female doctor who is a gynaecologist and is from out of the town. No doctor Sharma. I also don't want Lavanya's involvement either."

"Don't worry, jiju. It will be done."

"Take care, Payal. My security will be with you."

"Thank you, jiju!"

***
"Khushi, how did this happen?"

"Why did you save, Arnav? Why didn't you let me just die? At least
You would have gotten independence from me."

"Have you lost it? What has happened to you when you took this decision of suiciding."

"Arnav, I am really tired of all this."

"Have you thought what would have happened of me?"

"You deserve much more better, not me!"

"Shut up, Khushi. Don't ever think of doing this in the future. Khushi, I won't be able to live without you. My life starts and would end with you."

"I am sorry, Arnav, please forgive my mistakes."

"It's okay, Khushi. It was just meant to happen. We can start fresh. However, promise you won't take such a step again in your life."

"Never!"

"Okay, you rest. I go and get finish few formalities."

"Arnav, I love you," she said as she held his hand.

"I love you too, Khushi."

***
"Hi, jiju. How is Khushi?" Payal asked.

"She is fine."

"Anjali just called as I was coming back. She was asking about Khushi. I didn't tell her anything."

"Yes, that's good otherwise, their honeymoon would have spoilt. Anyways, found the gynaecologist?"

"Yes, found her number from the hospital directory. She is from Delhi. We are lucky enough that she is here in Mumbai. I tried to call her, it wasn't her on phone, but her secretary. She said she will be available after 5 PM. I guess Khushi will be here here until tomorrow. We could get her test.

"Jiju, to tell you the truth I am really sacred. What if we are right!"

"Even I am...No matter what I want my Khushi to be safe. I don't know what she is going through. If Khushi herself hasn't consumed that sleeping pills it must be Aditiya's work. Just to warn us. If our fears are true he would call us or Khushi herself will spill beans."

"I don't know what more she has in her heart. And what she is going through."

"That's the problem, Payal. We can't help until we know her condition. I just can't see her breaking every minute."

"Jiju, we are so close to find out the truth. God will surely show us the way."

"You are right, Payal. Alright, now we shall appoint an CID OR FBI officer."

"Jiju, you tell you the right thing nobody would ever be as reliant as you. Why don't you carry out this investigation on your own?"

"I can do it, Payal, but I want to be with Khushi all the time. And just to make sure nothing goes wrong we need legal help."

"As you say, jiju. Let's get it done as soon as possible. Do you have anyone in your mind though? I mean FBI or CID officer?"

"I guess, I know. There are two people, one is a girl and another one is a guy. I gave them a call and in two or three days they will be flying to India. By the way they are from North America."

"Perfect! You take care of Khushi meanwhile, I go and meet this gynaecologist. And let's see the results."

"Sure...I will be with Khushi gave me a call!"

"Okay, jiju!"

***
"Hi, I am Sunaina D'souza. The gynaecologist."

"Hi, Dr. Sunaina. I think Payal has explained you most of the things. She asked me to find out whether your wife was either pregnant. Otherwise, it is believed she aborted her twins?"

Dr. Sunaina saw a gloomy look on Arnav's face and immediately changed the topic.

"And I should not tell who I am!"

"Yes!" Arnav said.

"May I know where your wife, Khushi is?"

"Yes, I walk you her to the room. And by the way how long it will take for the reports to come?"

"I will tell you in just few two or three hours."

"That will be great!"

***

No comments:

Post a Comment