Friday 30 May 2014

On his demand CH 36

||CHAPTER 36||

After dressing, Arnav picked Khushi in his arms. "You promised me that you won't mention any such things, ever," Khushi said as she opened the door, so that both could get out of the washroom. Arnav hadn't yet said any words, but kept on looking at her face. As he was thinking about something. "You broke the promise," she said.

Arnav shook his head right away, but calmly. "Then!?"
He laid her on the hospital bed tucked a pillow up, so that she could lay her back against it. "Comfortable!?"

She nodded in response.

Khushi's heart had accelerated as he took her hand in his. "Promise made to you will never be broken. Never. Not from my side," he said.

"Because promised made are just not to you, but to myself too. I love myself because in my body it's your heart that beat. You have given me your heart, then how come I can hurt you. And I love you and the reasons behind that are something I only feel and can't put them into words!"

"Do you want me to cry buckets!?" she asked and pouted. Arnav laughed lightly.

"Any tear, that will come out of your eyes will be drunk by me."

"Do you need something!? Why are you flattering me!?" she joked to lighten his mood.

Arnav pocked his head out, his eyebrows furrowed and he laughed as he shook his head.

"Yes, I am flattering because for a moment I need to go to the pharmacy and get your medicines!"

"That was it. If you have asked me for my life I would have given it."

"Ssh!" he immediately said. "Not mention this again. Ever."

"Okay, I won't. And yes, I wait here, you go and get medicines!" Khushi told him.

"Khushi you promise you will not go anywhere else from here!" Arnav said. "I don't want to take risk on anything now!"

"Don't worry Arnav ji, I will be here," she reassured him.

Arnav kissed her forehead and said, "I will be back in quick five minutes."

He winked. "Because I have lot to talk to my baby and ask him how he is doing inside there!?"

"Yes, sure. Sooner you will go, faster you will be back!" she said with a smile on her face.

He leaned in to give a kiss on her stomach to his baby. "Tell him that his daddy love him!"

"He knows that!" Khushi said as she looked at him smilingly. "Come soon!" she said as he made his way out of the ward.

"Just in quick moments!" he said.

***
"I am leaving, take care no stranger could get into the ward," Arnav said to his two security guards.

"Don't worry sir, we will take care!" one of the guard replied.

***
When Arnav left Anjali made her way into the room. Khushi got startled as she looked at her. This was the only time when Anjali thought she could have ask sorry for her deeds. She knew that Arnav won't like the very idea, but she was so sorry, that her guilts had increased to the levels which she couldn't tolerate.

"Hey," she said with a warm smile on her face.

"Anjali di!"

"No, don't call me di," she said. Khushi thought she was still mad at her. "Please don't call me, di. I don't deserved to be called a sister!"

Khushi could feel the pain in her voice. Anjali came forward with tears in her eyes, but she shed none of them. "Yes, it's me," she said with guilt in her voice.

"Di, are you okay!?" she asked.

"No, after what I did to you by putting your life, and your baby's life at stake how can I be okay!?" she said.

And after that she fell silent for a while. As she was finding words to say. It was obvious she wanted an apology, but how and why!? Why she would ask for an apology!? She didn't deserve it. But she knew she won't be able to live with this burden. She has to ask for sorry.

"I am sorry Khushi for what I did to you. I am really sorry," she quickly blurted and quickly wiped her tears away as soon as they slipped out of her eyes. Khushi had no idea how she should actually react or say.

"I...I was so blind with rage when I saw you. At the house and then I got to know that you were chotey's wife. I couldn't tolerate. But I had done a sin by saying whatever came into my mind. I even cursed-"

Anjali wasn't able to talk between tries to keep herself from crying. "I called you by names which I am surely regretting. I am sorry! I don't want you to forgive me."

"Please di, don't cry!" Khushi muttered as her own tears had drenched her cheeks.

"Please Khushi let me speak. Because of my cheap and dirty words I lowered myself in front of my family members; my chote, who really warned me that after knowing your truth I will regret, but I didn't listen him."

"I feel so cheap about myself..."

"No, di. Don't say so, please!"

"Enough of this!" two men came rushing into the ward with guns in their hands.

Both Khushi and Anjali got startled as. Khushi's heart jumped in throat.

"What the heck!? Who are you guys!?" Anjali asked.

"Security!" Anjali shouted. But unfortunately, they were the security guards as she remembered who stood there to guard.

"Get her!" the man said to the other as he gestured towards Anjali.

Anjali tightly hugged Khushi. Khushi's heart accelerated as she clenched her stomach.

The man came and brutally held Anjali by her hair.

"How dare you guys!? If chote came to know about you he will kill you!"

"Right now just care about yourself you b**ch. It's your life who is at stake!" the man said as his grip in Anjali's hair didn't loosen at all.

"But what have I done!? Why and where are you taking me!?"

"Your death is waiting for you!" he said coldly.

Khushi's eyes went wide in shock.
The man dragged Anjali, she used her full strength to prevent the men to take her out of their, but unluckily, she wasn't that strong to meet the strength of two guards. "Stop, where are you taking her!" Khushi said as she went to release Anjali from the men grips.

"Arnav ji," Khushi screamed for help.
"Someone help please!" Khushi shouted and she bit the man hands.

The man brutally punched Khushi in her stomach.

"Khushi!" Anjali cried.

Khushi's mouth opened to cry in pain, but cry itself echoed quite later. Blood from her mouth gushed out of her mouth. Her eyes scrunched. She felt the muscles in her stomach rupturing one by one, taking hell out of her.

"Bast**d she was pregnant!" Anjali screeched.

"Not any more!" the man said and laughed. "Khushi!" Anjali cried, but man muffled her shouts as he kept his hand on her mouth.

Khushi had no idea what had happened to her, other than remembering the man had punched her in the stomach.

She was numb with pain, she was screaming and only screaming. Pain was earth shattering that was beyond existence. But it was nothing in front of the the mental and emotional pain when she thought of her baby.

She clenched her stomach and screamed. Screamed as loud as she could.

"Stop shouting!" the man said he was going to hit Khushi one more time,
and then he hit her forehead.

"Stop it you scoundrel!" Anjali shouted. But the man listened none of her words and made her unconscious. And both of them rushed out of the ward took Anjali from there.

***
"Yes, Nani we will be coming home soon!" Arnav said on phone. "I went to take Khushi's medicines, it took me freaking half an hour. Line was really long. Yes, I will call. Bye Nani!" he said and kept the phone.

Arnav saw no guards outside the door. He took off running as fear filled his nerves as it was literally injected in his veins.

As Arnav slammed opened the door, he saw Khushi laid on the floor, her mouth covered in blood. Her forehead bleeding. The medicine from his hands fell.

"Khushi!" Arnav shouted horror at the earth shattering intensity.

He ran towards her in two quick strides and fell on her side. "Khushi!" he picked her head up and kept it on his knee.

He patted her cheek, but there was no response form her side.

"Doctor!" Arnav shouted. "Dr. Sharma!"

"No nothing will happen to you Khushi and our baby!" he said.

He picked Khushi in his trembling arms and rushed out of the I.C.U. "Khushi please open your eyes!" he pleaded.

Bhua ji was coming to meet Khushi, with a huge smile on her face. But it disappeared as she saw Arnav and Khushi in his arms. Arnav was begging for help.

"Titliya!" Bhua ji screamed and ran.

"Dr. Sharma!" Arnav shouted. At the moment he didn't care where he was. His Khushi was in his arms covered in blood. He was praying silently to not let anything happen to their baby and Khushi herself.

If anything happened to his baby and Khushi, he swore that he will flip the whole world upside down. That was Arnav Singh Raizada's warning.

"Babua what happen to titliya!?" Bhua ji asked. But Arnav was deaf, to hear what she was asking and blind that beyond Khushi he couldn't see anything. His legs were shaking. Heart felt like it was going to come out of his body.

"Oh no, Mr. Raizada what happen to her!?" Dr. Sharma asked as she came running.

"Please doctor check her please!"

"Mr. Raizada bring her to the I.C.U. immediately," Dr. Sharma instructed.

"Please, Dr. Sharma please save my baby and Khushi!" Arnav begged.

"Mr. Raizada everything is in god's hand!" Dr. Sharma said.

"Immediately prepare for an operation!" Dr. Sharma instructed to her nurses. "Please Mr. Raizada wait outside!"

Arnav was too reluctant to leave. "No, I can't leave Khushi."

"Please Mr. Raizada please go. We have to operate Khushi immediately!"

Arnav raked his hand in his hair and left.

After an hour, Dr. Sharma came out of the I.C.U.

Arnav rushed to her. "Dr. Sharma how is Khushi and baby!?"

His heart thumped brutally in his chest. "Please tell me how is my Khushi and my baby!?" Arnav shouted.

Dr. Sharma kept hand on his shoulder. "Mr. Raizada, Khushi is okay..."

"And the baby!"

Dr. Sharma hesitated, and than told him, "I am sorry Mr. Raizada we couldn't able to save the baby."

Arnav stepped back all of sudden. In shock.

***
"Hahaha!" the roar of laugh echoed in the air.

"Congratulations," Lavanya said.

"Very very congratulations to you too. The baby is out of the game!" he said to Lavanya on phone.

"I can't tell you, how happy I am feeling!?" Rahul said. "Finally, another victory!"

"Same!" Lavanya said. "That b**tch has finally got a lesson today."

There was no end to their happiness. "Now, I should leave after all, have to shed crocodile tears too!" Lavanya said.

"Of course, even I am waiting for my wife. I have to prepare for her grand welcome. Today, for forever I will give her freedom from her life," Rahul thought to himself.

"I wished I could end that Arnav's game too, but that's okay now I gave him to you!" he said. "Anyways, my purpose is fulfilled! By using Anjali I will get the whole Raizada property! And with your help Khushi will be mine," he said.

"Don't forget about my 25% share. I am sure me and Arnav will start a new life with that after you will take Khushi!" Lavanya added as she described her dirty plans.

"Yes, yes. Don't worry you will get your share. After all, without you it hadn't even been possible!"

"Thank you jiju without you it wasn't at all possible either. Now, I can't wait the day Arnav will be mine," Lavanya said.

"Yes, sure. Now you know that what you have to do right!?"

"Yes, I have to separate Arnav and Khushi for forever!"

"Good for you. Create so many misunderstandings between them that they will never ever come together!"

"Don't worry. Khushi will be yours and ASR will be mine! No more hurdles in our paths!"

"But please jiju don't do anything to Anjali di, please!" Lavnaya pleaded.

A smile on Rahul's face had completely disappeared. "I hope you really want Arnav, Lavanya!"

"Yes. Yes. Jiju!"

"Then do as I have said!" he exclaimed. Lavanya nodded as she felt a tug of regret in her chest. She never thought she will become the reason of Anjali's death.

***
"Welcome, welcome, welcome my dear wife, Anjali!" Rahul outstretched his arms.

Anjali looked at him in disgust. "I never thought you would be such a disgusting man," Anjali said. "First you killed your own child and now Khushi's is at..."

"No, he is dead too!" Rahul said and laughed.

"You will rot in hell, you rascal."

Rahul laughed and leant closed to her. Anjali jerked her face to the other side. Rahul grabbed her chin with his hands and forced her to look at him.

He wasn't at all laughing now, a pure threat could be seen in his eyes. "You care about others a lot, my dear wife," Rahul gritted.

Anjali laughed. "Count your hours, the time my brother will know about my abduction he will track you down. I am sure he has many reasons to kill you. You cheated on his sister, then you snatched his love and now his baby..."

Anjali was cried bitterly. "You bast**d took the life of my brother's child."

Rahul couldn't help, but laugh as he dropped his head back. "Laugh as much as you want," Anjali said. "Let me tell you this is your last hours," she shouted over his laugh.

"Time shall tell whose end is it, really!" he remarked.

"Yours, only yours!"
Rahul got angry and slapped hard in her face. "He couldn't able to save our so called child, and his own child!!?"

"You have no idea, you evil, you have no idea!" Anjali shouted and laughed. "You can kill me too, but the result will be even be more fatal!"

Rahul laughed again. "I will take my Khushi right under your brother's nose and he will not be able to do anything. I will make love to her in front of him and she will bear my child then also he won't be able to do anything!"

"Shut up, just shut up!" Anjali said.
But Rahul didn't bother to reply to her anymore.

"What shall we do with her!?" the goon asked.

"Kill her!"
***

"Yes, I have seen them. They took this lady in the van!" the man said to Akaash who was interrogating about Anjali's absence.
"Shit, Anjali di is kidnapped!" Akaash said.

"First Khushi bhabi's baby and then Anjali di's kidnapping!" Dhruv said as he raked his hand in his hair.

"But where is Arnav bhai!?" NK asked.

Everyone was at the hospital expect Arnav. "He was here where did he go!?" Akaash asked as he spun around.
The whole family had came rushing to the hospital the moment they came to know about Khushi. When they thought everything was fine, it only got worst.

In less than a 5 month period, it was a second time happening, that they had lost the child in their family. "I don't know what is happening!? Whose black eyes has taken best from our lives!?" Nani cried. "How would we explain this to Khushi!? How would chote will make everything fine!?"

Mami ji had hugged her as she sat beside her.
"Please sasu ma don't cry. We will help Khushi and chote get out of this grief," Mami ji reassured. "And Anjali bitiya is kidnapped we have no idea where is she!!?"

"Nothing will happen to Anjali bitiya," Mama ji said. "Please ma, if you will cry than who will look after Khushi bitiya and Arnav babua!"

On the other hand, Lavanya stood by Payal's side giving her comfort. And claiming that she was sorry to hear whatever happened to Khushi.

"Payal di please calm down yourself!" Lavanya said to Payal who was continuously crying.

"Payal!" Akaash said and hugged her. "Akaash how did this happen!? How!?" she asked when she turned to Akaash for support.

Akaash had no answer to her questions. He had no idea how this big mess was ever going to be solved and how it was created at first place?

Once again their lives had come to a point where they thought they will never ever be. There was a similar situation when Anjali had lost her baby and now Khushi. Who laid in the bed unconscious having no idea she had lost her baby, for forever.

Khushi will break totally, they knew.

No body knew one woman's curse will fail all their's blessings. But what was Khushi's mistake!?

For what sins, did she was getting punishment for!? And for Arnav nothing was ever right, since childhood. Never.

The dreams that they decorated were shattered as they were made in the air.

"Life isn't a bed of roses." We often have heard the proverb. But in Khushi's and Arnav story it seemed their entire life until now, was a bed of thorns.

The baby who joined two hearts, cleared so many misunderstandings, joined broken relationships had all of sudden left them!? None of them have had ever thought of it, and neither they were prepared for it.

These situations will always put god's existence into question. But people who believe him they know everything happens for a reason. But in what sense would ever made them believe that it happened for good.

***
"Yes," Karan said to the police officer.

"Sir, we have come know his exact place. It's at the railway road and there are the godowns. According to the our systems the van in which they kidnapped Mrs. Anjali was last seen stopped there only by some of the people who had traveled through that road.

"It's perfect...In five minutes we are getting there!" Karan told and hung up the phone.

"Arnav we have found Rahul!" Karan said as they sat in the bureau. Arnav's anger shoot in his veins. "He is the one who has kidnapped Anjali."

"Where.is.he!?" he asked.

"His men has taken Anjali towards the highway. Security guards did follow, but they lost track of him as you know. But police all around there, patrolling."

"Arnav we have to be careful, it's Anjali there too with him," Karan told him. And he already made his way out of the bureau. Karan followed.

He had nothing else in his mind, but rage. A rage that he held together for so long. And was boiling his blood to an extent which was destructible. Finally, Rahul had been tracked down. A prey had fallen into its own set trap.

Arnav sat in the police car.
"Arnav pick up the phone!" Karan said as he sat in the driver seat when Arnav's phone kept on ringing, but he didn't pick it all.

Karan, himself took it with his one hand as he drove the police car with other.

"It's Akaash's phone, Arnav!" Karan said. But Arnav sat quite. The muscles in jaw ticking voluntarily. His fist were tightly scrunched. As he was holding all his anger in his that fist.

Karan decided to receive it by himself.
"Hello, Akaash!" Karan said.

"Karan, where is Arnav bhai!? Is he with you!?" Akaash asked.

"Yes, he is with me."

"Where...where is he!? He didn't even tell anyone. Is he okay!?"

"Akaash we have found Rahul!" Karan told him.

On the other side of the phone Akaash froze. He couldn't able to believe. "Have you!!?" he asked.

"Yes," Karan replied.

"Where are you guys!? I am coming there," he said.

"No, Akaash. You guys are needed there. Khushi needs you."

Arnav looked at Karan immediately as he was awaken out of shock.

His guards were falling. His eyes were weld up. The tickling muscles in his cheek were now trembling as he thought of Khushi and his baby. No, he couldn't allow himself to fall weak. Not at all.

"Stay there no matter what. Not for a moment leave Khushi alone."

"Yes," Akaash said. "Please take care of Arnav bhai. I know there is a havoc inside him that he is deal with at the moment. Please take care of him."

"Yes, Akaash you don't worry. Now everything will be alright, and end of that bast**d."


________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment